Dread Palace (NiM) 8-Man World Progression Tracking

I only raid like 3 hours a week tops so am an outsider here. Since I don't push content hard (just set foot in NiM TFB last week!) I instead get this part of my game enjoyment from these threads and watching the progression race. So I hope these continue and hope this community doesn't self-destruct. Unsubbing between every cycle like the recent poster here and the mercenary approach that seemed to kill JC guilds won't help. Implement a salary cap and trade deadline when content drops or something.

Would love to watch a Guild Raider Trade Deadline thread.

X has been traded to Guild Y for Cash Considerations and a Raider to be named later.

And then some analysis as to who won/lost the trade. Someone please do this.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only raid like 3 hours a week tops so am an outsider here. Since I don't push content hard (just set foot in NiM TFB last week!) I instead get this part of my game enjoyment from these threads and watching the progression race. So I hope these continue and hope this community doesn't self-destruct. Unsubbing between every cycle like the recent poster here and the mercenary approach that seemed to kill JC guilds won't help. Implement a salary cap and trade deadline when content drops or something.

Not a new concept, tried to trade Fascinate to Bergen Colony back in Aurum, even offered to pay them. Still no takers.

Love how we crush people in here, with the common argument "i kill boss/timer before you remember you're a ****"

Sad community...

This. Zorz killed council in three hours. Do you see them being complete d-bags in here? I don't.

Some people need to grow up a little.

PS: Other people need to grow up more than a little...

This. Zorz killed council in three hours. Do you see them being complete d-bags in here? I don't.

Some people need to grow up a little.

PS: Other people need to grow up more than a little...

Well, actually Zorz can be dbags in here. It's just that when you're World First you have some semblance of entitlement to say what you want. Not that I think dbag is always a bad thing. Nothing is better than when Milas gets offended and SOMEONE IS WRONG ON THE INTERNET, causing the forum to turn into a five alarm fire.

Well, actually Zorz can be dbags in here. It's just that when you're World First you have some semblance of entitlement to say what you want. Not that I think dbag is always a bad thing. Nothing is better than when Milas gets offended and SOMEONE IS WRONG ON THE INTERNET, causing the forum to turn into a five alarm fire.

They can, that's my point. They killed it in three hours, they can talk all the smack they want. My point is that, from what I've seen, they haven't. If the best group is above put-downs, that doesn't say much for the people who aren't.

They can, that's my point. They killed it in three hours, they can talk all the smack they want. My point is that, from what I've seen, they haven't. If the best group is above put-downs, that doesn't say much for the people who aren't.

I'm confused; I thought Milas put together Zorz AND was also the source of some of the best put-downs this thread has seen to date. Am I wrong?

I don't give a **** what anyone says here, I'm just legitimately confused.

Edited by MKnightRider

but Milas IS Zorz from a meta standpoint so for you to be like "that's just Milas, that's not Zorz" That's kind of stupid. Zorz people have some of the best trash talk in this thread, and not just by Milas. And there's nothing wrong with that. But for you to say "I haven't seen them be dbags is my point" is basically saying "I have no idea what I am talking about and I rarely check this thread because I'm not relevant"

but Milas IS Zorz from a meta standpoint so for you to be like "that's just Milas, that's not Zorz" That's kind of stupid. Zorz people have some of the best trash talk in this thread, and not just by Milas. And there's nothing wrong with that. But for you to say "I haven't seen them be dbags is my point" is basically saying "I have no idea what I am talking about and I rarely check this thread because I'm not relevant"

Ok that's exactly what I was thinking, just making sure I'm not crazy.

A few months after Dread Palace Hard mode came we did a first person, no UI kill and it was fun as hell. If you didn't have a self cleans you were f*cked if healers couldn't click on you :p

Might try it in nightmare next time I'm in and record it. I challenge anyone else to!

No, it's a little bit more like

"I rarely check this thread because it's not relevant"
Edited by idnewton

A few months after Dread Palace Hard mode came we did a first person, no UI kill and it was fun as hell. If you didn't have a self cleans you were f*cked if healers couldn't click on you :p

Might try it in nightmare next time I'm in and record it. I challenge anyone else to!

Didn't someone fraps/stream/record that? I am pretty sure someone did. It was funny as hell.

• 2 weeks later...