Dread Palace (NiM) 8-Man World Progression Tracking

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand your point though, if it was a Sage they would be just as wrecked

If you can find Jurbsy ask him about it. I believe his record was 4 or 5 deaths in a single pull, so much stealth rez.

My sub's up tomorrow, you'll get rid of me soon enough

All we have to do is stir up some drama and you will be back.

Edited by Emperor-Norton

My sub's up tomorrow, you'll get rid of me soon enough

I hear your are coming back in 3.0 to MT for Zorz or lead the 8M SG squad. Good news either way.

If you can find Jurbsy ask him about it. I believe his record was 4 or 5 deaths in a single pull, so much stealth rez.

All we have to do is stir up some drama and you will be back.

He showed up to raids? Swear he was getting his jurbeke on

Glad thread is alive and well it seemed boring and $15 well spent

You don't have wf 16m.

#benched

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

EDIT: Tune in this week to watch worst sorc korea and me making fun of yolo tanking

Edited by JDotter

Like some people already said, I think it's strange that your slingers don't take ballistic dampers for this fight, even with 5 heals.

It might be more useful than the energy boost, especially with mechanics forcing you to stop dps (soa'd, P2 transition, Brontes reaches). Might be useless for P3 though, but still good for the last burn phase.

Anyway, boss is down so it's not essential I guess.

It was only 2 slingers, mung and tco. chestibor/yolo/sky all ran dampeners, and the two without didn't die much unless other stuff went wrong.

Now let me add some fuel to the fire:

According to your own uploaded Nightmare Council log:

http://www.torparse.com/a/741890/15

You did 3883 DPS during Phase 2 (588803 total damage within 151,67 seconds) from start to finish, which is not very good considering that I (a rather average sniper) can pull 4,3k on a class with 10% less single target dps during that whole phase.

I wonder how you increased your dps by 25% from one council kill to another.

On the NGE kill Video a guy named Lancard did 3367 DPS during the whole Phase 2 (491593 damage within 146 seconds) which is not very good aswell. I am interested to see how 3367 = 5,2k in your world.

TBH i would consider 3,7k-4,1k rather not so good for Saboteur in the 16m Bestia fight. Even with only Fragmentation Spam you can easily net insane numbers because of all the little adds having too much health in 16m and AoE padding.

I am not sure how you approached this fight in 16m, but when we did that fight in 16m there was just this mass of little adds with too much hp, which we stacked together and were you could pad insane AoE Numbers.

I did close to 3,8k in hybrid (with no scatter bombs) in 8 man were Larvas have 60k instead of 200k+ hp and I (again) would call myself rather average.

cause people really upload every last log, http://www.twitch.tv/m_o_s_e_s/c/5055654 4:32 - 6:57 look at my dmg. to end , starts at 680,563 and goes up to 1,349,592 calculated dps over the 145s 4613.9 my bad on missing 2 seconds the 1st time i calculated, either way I can do more than a 16m average dps who can't even place on a world parsing leaderboard (the VG)

Edited by michaelsith

cause people really upload every last log, http://www.twitch.tv/m_o_s_e_s/c/5055654 4:32 - 6:57 look at my dmg. to end , starts at 680,563 and goes up to 1,349,592 calculated dps over the 145s 4613.9 my bad on missing 2 seconds the 1st time i calculated, either way I can do more than a 16m average dps who can't even place on a world parsing leaderboard (the VG)

i would bother with your unnecessary post if i cared , but you should know there are alot better players than the dummy warriors in the world , /shoo

Edited by HanStyle

i would bother with your unnecessary post if i cared , but you should know there are alot better players than the dummy warriors in the world , /shoo

In order to be a "dummy warrior" I'm pretty sure you have to only be good at the dummy and don't kill content right? Odd, I'm pretty sure Mikey was there on the world 4th kill. And I'm fairly sure all of the dps in Zorz could be considered "Dummy Warriors" with the exception of Milas. He hates that ****.

Edited by Orangeskye

In order to be a "dummy warrior" I'm pretty sure you have to only be good at the dummy and don't kill content right? Odd, I'm pretty sure Mikey was there on the world 4th kill. And I'm fairly sure all of the dps in Zorz could be considered "Dummy Warriors" with the exception of Milas. He hates that ****.

I carried the dps in that run but yeah

Pretty much all the Zorz DPS were/are "Dummy Warriors" yet we managed to be world first for all content that was available to us when we formed our guild on the 8 man level. Kesmet, we can only DPS the dummy down, sorry m8.

Sorry i thought there was only one Exit Area Dread Council kill so far (as you just recently posted a kill a few days ago), so i assumed the uploaded log on Torparse was the only one. This video shows a massive improvement, compared to your old log ;-)

And yet according to sources Zahik you still have not learned that sitting behind melee dps and planting reaches behind them that go straight across them is not the best thing to do ..just saying .. nobodies perfect

We use fixed positions for the ranged during the second phase of Council but whatever. I don't think i am perfect, i think i'm average (at best).

Ok enough with the BD comments from the peanut gallery ! Half of the people that are making comments have never cleared this in 16-man so pls just stop. Now as far as me not taking it, I probably could have taken a point in there but to be honest A. I wasn't kiting, which when I did attempts as kiting I did take it BTW & B. At no point in time would BD have saved my life in this fight, if I ever died it was my own fault for sitting in something stupid or not being in the proper spot to recieve AoE heals or the amount of dmg I took was not healable with or without BD. So with that said please continue to critic someone who has this kill in 16-man ( multiple time might I add ) while most who are talking have not.. <3

/popcorn

Edited by M_o_s_e_s

Ok enough with the BD comments from the peanut gallery ! Half of the people that are making comments have never cleared this in 16-man so pls just stop. Now as far as me not taking it, I probably could have taken a point in there but to be honest A. I wasn't kiting, which when I did attempts as kiting I did take it BTW & B. At no point in time would BD have saved my life in this fight, if I ever died it was my own fault for sitting in something stupid or not being in the proper spot to recieve AoE heals or the amount of dmg I took was not healable with or without BD. So with that said please continue to critic someone who has this kill in 16-man ( multiple time might I add ) while most who are talking have not.. <3

/popcorn

Lets be real if the requirement to critiques ones performance was to do what they've done the entire world wouldn't work.

Also its irrelevant when members can use the HGH and still lose in DPS to non members using HGH as a baseline to I've done X you can't critique me.