Gunsheeps the Movie

wvwraith

I feel like you didn't do the marketing that this movie really deserves. We've fired you and hired a new marketing director. That being said, it's time to hype this thing up. Click any line of text in the advertisement below! :)

FROM THE CREATORS OF CATTLESCOUT, FLEECEFIRE AND MISSILEGOAT...

GUNSHEEP THE MOVIE

"THAT BLAST CAME FROM THE GUNSHEEP! THAT THING'S OPERATIONAL!"

IN THEATERS MAY

Edited by TrinityLyre

I feel like you didn't do the marketing that this movie really deserves. We've fired you and hired a new marketing director. That being said, it's time to hype this thing up. Click any line of text in the advertisement below! :)

GUNSHEEP THE MOVIE

IN THEATERS MAY

In a world where the wool was pulled over their eyes... one sheep fought BACK.

PS: I stole this for the Google+ community.

PPS: OMG THANKS! :) :) :) :)

Edited by Sidenti

In a world where the wool was pulled over their eyes... one sheep fought BACK.

PS: I stole this for the Google+ community.

PPS: OMG THANKS! :) :) :) :)

lol, nice.

somebody has a lot of time on their hands.

Well, besides the obvious "I have 2,600+ GSF games played so clearly I have a lot of time on my hands," this really only took 20-30 minutes to put together. Bullstuffing something quick is easy in Photoshop. :) General_Brass is probably rejoicing, that's 20-30 minutes I haven't spent killing enemy players in GSF. Some new player out there is being killed by some other veteran/premade instead, but it's ok, because it's not me. ;)

Also, prepare to spend far more time than that on the slot machine garbage they're adding next patch, assuming you want any of the rewards/achievements. lol

Edited by TrinityLyre

Just finished watching the movie, the cliff-hanger ending is a real tear-jerker...*sniff* :(

Read on for spoilers....

The Gunsheep's best friend, Cattlescout, gets ridiculously nerfed at the end. The final image is of Gunsheep vowing revenge against all responsible....

I can't wait for the sequel, The Gunsheep Strikes Baaaaack

Edited by Kalphitis

I thought my part was seriously understated in the movie. I try to make a convincing plea for peaceful, non-incendiary discussion, get focus-fired, completely forget that for whatever reason, I switched shields somehow and my talents on DF weren't operational, and got killed something like twelve times.

At least I was played by Steve Blum! Although, I think he was also something like six other supporting characters, too...

GUNSHEEP THE MOVIE

IN THEATERS MAY

TrinityLyre Wins the internet.

I love the logo on the wings

GUNSHEEP THE MOVIE

IN THEATERS MAY

That's friggin awesome!

I thought it was unrealistic when the gunsheep blew up four ships with a damage overcharge ion railgun half charge shot. Everyone knows that takes a full charge.

Also the part where the gunsheep vents exhaust on the enemy battle scout's wrecked hull seemed out of place for what was supposed to be a dramatic moment.

the soothing sounds of a tiny little white guy with a big ole' black voice.

That's funny, his voice always came across as a country clubbing, crew rowing, brunch with Buffy having, always votes "conservatively", silver spoon up his bum kind of white yuppie to me.

Okay, I'll bite. Would someone please explain to me what a cattlescout is?

And yes, I think that poster is hilarious.

cattlescout = battle scout = flashfire with BLC/cluster/BO or Quad/pod/TT (BLC/cluster/TT and quad/pod/BO could be considered as cattlescout too but I never saw those builds... cluster and quad is viable, but BLC and pod isn't)

Okay, I'll bite. Would someone please explain to me what a cattlescout is?

And yes, I think that poster is hilarious.

BEHOLD: The Legend of the Gunsheep

A short, short time ago, in a forum posting not far from here actually, a clever retort became comedy gold as a certain aspiring rancher began identifying himself as a gunsheep.

Several other weaponized animals were considered - guncows, gunsquirrels, ion kittens, even plans for a hamster fighting machine - before cattlescouts and missilegoats were introduced by this creative f*&^er here and accepted by consensus. (Micelayers followed soon after, as rodents often do.)

Soon it was decided that the gunsheep should have meme status, which required some foul moron pointing out that it must have an image associated. A really crappy placeholder image was submitted, then modified into something much, much better by someone far more talented at such things.

The concept soon inspired a pretty decent Rickroll, which in turn inspired the aforementioned creative f*&^er to descend from on high and drop this bit of brilliance upon us all.

A Gunsheep now flies the skies for the Ebon Hawk Imperials, I'm told. Be careful up there. ;) -bp

Edited by Sidenti

BEHOLD: The Legend of the Gunsheep

This was gold. Quick clarification though: He (Jennipher/Gunsheep) came up with the silly names, I just repeated them on the forum. Credit where credit is due. :D

The Cattlescout Strikes Back, Return of the Gunsheep? More sequel names! That means more posters!

Edited by TrinityLyre

Who could ask who Cattlescout is? The one liner "The Cattlescout will mooOOoooOOOve you!" as he opens up with blaster overcharge is almost the highlight of the movie!

I'm pretty sure cattlescout is similar to cattle dogs not cows.

GUNSHEEP THE MOVIE

IN THEATERS MAY

So sooooo bad :D or is it baaaahhhhhhhhd......... ne ways gotta love this. Laughed out loud when I zoomed in to see what was on the wings.....

baaaaaaahhhhhhraaaaaammmmmuuuuu Amirite !? (don't lie you saw this movie too!)

(honestly what can we do at this point but laugh, things have gotten...... very "gunsheep" lately) :rolleyes:

Edit*

Also Gunsheep 3: Revenge of the Sheath

Edited by DamascusAdontise