What Rewards would you like to see for Ranked PvP?

AlexModny

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a holo statue that sells ranked and unranked pvp gear for your class

Eh, buying the gear from the vendors is fine... but...

A holostatue of Jensen would actually be pretty sweet. Convert regular comms to ranked comms, buy medpacs/adrenals, and make speeder cycling easier for the people who do it most often [top-tier players].

That last bit will probably prevent that from being a thing. Curses.

Edited by AxeDragoneth

• 2 weeks later...

Unique(i mean u can get it only once and this gear never comeback in cartel market or PVE gear etc) Gear for specific class , PVP vip longue Acces , Scalling to body type weapon (But not another big ***** from your waist to feet this look terrible ) Some special and ****** Companion maby , Mount special and unique ( Same as armor u can get it once and never again) , Acces to new Daily PVP quest , Reusable healing stim , Reusable adrenal , Unique Color Crystal Special for the Empire and Special For Republic same as Gear,Weapon and Mount i dont wanna have same stuff i play evil sith and i dont wanna see Some baddass gear in Rep side . Sorry For my very bad Englisch hope u understand something , Special Stronghold .

PS : Remove Bolster(No No i dont care about pve players i dont wanna repeir that just remove) give us Back Ranked WZ , Cross Server or something close to that just give us fast que up in pvp , More PVP stuff more patch with new Warzones and Arenas , Strongchold invade wich ranked JUST make PVP live once again one thing good in SWOTR is PVP , 2v2 Arenas , 1v1 arenac and my favorite 1v1 with companions ofcourse special pvp gear for companions ! Training arena with no reward for win deseter mode for leving ranked for 1h , When u got DC give chance to come back to fight 1 or 2 min to come back , Forbide to enter ranked without PVP gear 1700 Expertise for example .

Edited by Velun

Eh, buying the gear from the vendors is fine... but...

A holostatue of Jensen would actually be pretty sweet. Convert regular comms to ranked comms, buy medpacs/adrenals, and make speeder cycling easier for the people who do it most often [top-tier players].

Uhm, you DO know that each warzone meanwhile has quest stations and a vendor where you can trade warzone comms for ranked and buy adrenals + heals? Only thing a Jensen would be useful for would be speeder/weapon cycling, which I only do when I would return to the masochism to level a new class again (multiple high end chars are enough).

On the other hand I have all I ever need on the entry point of my stronghold (cargo hold, legacy storage, GTM kiosk, post, a vendor for selling etc.) but I still need to return to the fleet to purchase new pvp gear.

If I had a holo statue for the pvp gear I never ever would need to enter the fleet again :D

Edited by neijas

• 2 weeks later...
As I didn't read all of this thread, I'm not sure if it was suggested. But the next PvP mount should definitely be a PvP version of the Wings of the Architech mount.

No, please no.

For the simple reason that we wanted exclusive content and that we ranted about the rancor beeing in the CM just after the season 1.

I prefer something new or exclusive than something we can get recolored in another part of the game.

Furious walker was really unique, and I hope the season 4 mount will be as unique as this one.

It seems to be a "pirate" steampunk theme, so I'm guessing it will be a small space Black Pearl or Albator-like space ship.

I'm quite sad that we don't have an armor set for this season, but I really like the fact that they gave us the rewards teaser before the beginning of the season 4.

Hello Ranked Veterans! With the start of Season 2 rapidly approaching (currently scheduled for 2.7.1) we are going to have all new Season rewards for participants, champions and all-stars! We hope you enjoy them immensely but in future seasons we want to make sure we are getting y'all rewards that are desirable and the best way to do this is for you to tell us!

We have a bunch of ideas for upcoming rewards but we want to hear what our PvP Community values for rewards that are difficult to obtain and show off your elite(st) status! :jawa_tongue:

What do you want the top reward to be?

Without further adieu, what would you like to see for Season Rewards?

Alex my friend, the top reward that I would like to see is your resignation, along with your staff and superiors and everything that comes with it. Would also like to see the exclusive rights of Swtor being transfer and sold to Blizzard Entertainment, so this game can become what it really intended to be.

Alex my friend, the top reward that I would like to see is your resignation, along with your staff and superiors and everything that comes with it. Would also like to see the exclusive rights of Swtor being transfer and sold to Blizzard Entertainment, so this game can become what it really intended to be.

ROFL, it would be even worse !

Blizzard is the worst company and has the worst dev team on this poor planet to balance a game.

SWTOR is taking the same direction than Blizzard sadly, doing stuff for money without beeing careful about quality.

So, no, please no, not Blizzard, any other one but Blizzard.

How about the highest rated player in 4s takes his job, so someone who actually plays the game can be in charge :)

ROFL, it would be even worse !

Blizzard is the worst company and has the worst dev team on this poor planet to balance a game.

SWTOR is taking the same direction than Blizzard sadly, doing stuff for money without beeing careful about quality.

So, no, please no, not Blizzard, any other one but Blizzard.

Blizzard does a lot better and faster job at balancing Wow than BW does with swtor. They have a lot more employees and experience. I'd take them over BW in a heartbeat.

Blizzard does a lot better and faster job at balancing Wow than BW does with swtor. They have a lot more employees and experience. I'd take them over BW in a heartbeat.

There is no other company more relying on FotM classes than Blizzard.

WoW, Diablo 3, Heroes of the Storm : Just explain me where is balance.

You can't deny it.

And I never said that BW was better or whatever, just that it won't be different with Blizzard.

There is no other company more relying on FotM classes than Blizzard.

WoW, Diablo 3, Heroes of the Storm : Just explain me where is balance.

You can't deny it.

And I never said that BW was better or whatever, just that it won't be different with Blizzard.

What can't be denied is that WoW pvp is more balanced than swtor's...

How about the highest rated player in 4s takes his job, so someone who actually plays the game can be in charge :)

The highest player in 4s will surely be composed by guys playing PT or hatred Sins.

They have nothing to provide for the game exept easy gameplay and dishonor.

Hello Ranked Veterans! With the start of Season 2 rapidly approaching (currently scheduled for 2.7.1) we are going to have all new Season rewards for participants, champions and all-stars! We hope you enjoy them immensely but in future seasons we want to make sure we are getting y'all rewards that are desirable and the best way to do this is for you to tell us!

We have a bunch of ideas for upcoming rewards but we want to hear what our PvP Community values for rewards that are difficult to obtain and show off your elite(st) status! :jawa_tongue:

What do you want the top reward to be?

What do you want the middle rewards to be?

What do you want the lowest reward to be?

The more information the better! For example, posting “a TaunTaun with a spiked collar” is much more helpful than “a unique mount”. Go berserk and come up with some amazing ideas!

Without further adieu, what would you like to see for Season Rewards?

For all players who didn't score above 1700 at end of season, they should be given a GOD MODE Stim for use only in ranked arenas during reg season that lasts 2000 hours.

Keep your freaking rewards give us NEW** PVP content NEW MAPS ACROSS THE BOARD....

NEW GAME TYPES....I get that you all (Bioware-EA) thought pvp wouldn't be that big but it is and it needs some love and attention from its devs :) please :):D

Would also like to see the exclusive rights of Swtor being transfer and sold to Blizzard Entertainment, so this game can become what it really intended to be.

You are aware Blizzard are terrible at balance? It's only the Koreans making the StarCraft franchise so coveted, and they destroyed a perfectly good RTS franchise to make WoW.

Clueless. :rolleyes:

Tier 1 1600+ Mount + other tiers

Tier 2 1200+ Armor set (legacy)

Tier 3 1000+ Weapon Set (Legacy including Offhand focus, generator and shield)

Tier 4 650+ Consolation prize Crystal Set

Need to give people something for participating but nothing so unreachable due to the lack of gear controls or balancing of who you are against or who you are with such as those who are under geared.

• 2 weeks later...
After noticing more and more how unbalanced classes are and the fact that some will be nerfed or buffed and others not plus the fact that certain servers have a higher level of competition than others (like I don't know actual PVP servers) its should probably be lowered the minimum required for each tier of rewards for this season and tier 1 rewards start at 1300+ then - 100 for each tier there after. If only for season 4 because if your class is hosed then you are screwed. On top of that there are still people (at least on Jungma) that are queueing with PVE gear, with OLD gear ( Conqueror obroan brutalizer, etc) or are simply throwing matches on purpose or just queuing and standing there. I wont say names but im tired of "2v4" matches and I eat the negative results. Furthermore Team rewards and solo tiers should be separate. team tiers could have the higher requirements since you can "stack the deck" where as solo there are so many issues that they should not be in the same rating requirements as team. Edited by blackopsranger

After noticing more and more how unbalanced classes are and the fact that some will be nerfed or buffed and others not plus the fact that certain servers have a higher level of competition than others (like I don't know actual PVP servers) its should probably be lowered the minimum required for each tier of rewards for this season and tier 1 rewards start at 1300+ then - 100 for each tier there after. If only for season 4 because if your class is hosed then you are screwed. On top of that there are still people (at least on Jungma) that are queueing with PVE gear, with OLD gear ( Conqueror obroan brutalizer, etc) or are simply throwing matches on purpose or just queuing and standing there. I wont say names but im tired of "2v4" matches and I eat the negative results. Furthermore Team rewards and solo tiers should be separate. team tiers could have the higher requirements since you can "stack the deck" where as solo there are so many issues that they should not be in the same rating requirements as team.

Season 4 due to the unbalanced issues I agree for Solo rating it should be what is stated below. Group rating should be a different rating set all together.

Tier 1 1300+ Mount or Whatever

Tier 2 1200+ Armor set (legacy)

Tier 3 1000+ Weapon Set (Legacy including Offhand focus, generator and shield)

Tier 4 650+ Consolation prize Crystal Set

Edited by Thahacka