Sorcs need buff for pvp! 2.7 come faster!!

Treblt

Sigh guys, you do not understand. I am saying that sorcs need a buff bc they only did 1m DMG each and each took 450k damage so that means that a smasher would have done 2.6m since our healer did 1.8m heals and if you multiply 1 * 2.6 = 1.8+450

I do not understand what is difficult about this, but it is very simple. Buff lightning specs sorc so that they live longer and do more damage and therefore kill more. When they kill more more people will sub because sorc is master race class. Ok?

God dam, you guys are almost as dumb as the sword in the box guy!

After 2.0 sorcs always on top dps charts, higher than smashers and pure dps classes. And stupid Bioware hear crying and whining bad sorcs on forum and buff sorcs ever more and nerf smashers and scrappers/concealment into ground... GG Bioware, you return state of game into 1.0-1.2 where sorcs were so OP and more than 1 million subs leave so frustrated unbalanced game. Edited by TonyDragonflame

After 2.0 sorcs always on top dps charts, higher than smashers and pure dps classes. And stupid Bioware hear crying and whining bad sorcs on forum and buff sorcs ever more and nerf smashers and scrappers/concealment into ground... GG Bioware, you return state of game into 1.0-1.2 where sorcs where so OP and more than 1 million subs leave so frustrated unbalanced game.

What are you talking about sorcs are a trash class. They are even nerfing hybrid sorcs horribly next patch so they will be unplayable. Bioware hates sorcs, have since .9

After 2.0 sorcs always on top dps charts, higher than smashers and pure dps classes. And stupid Bioware hear crying and whining bad sorcs on forum and buff sorcs ever more and nerf smashers and scrappers/concealment into ground... GG Bioware, you return state of game into 1.0-1.2 where sorcs were so OP and more than 1 million subs leave so frustrated unbalanced game.

People are complaining about Sorc survivability in Arenas where are the first target and sorc heals underperfom.

No one complained for 8x8 after 2.0. Yet, in 2.7 sorc will be awesome in 8x8 but in Arenas sucking.

Edited by Aetideus

People are complaining about Sorc survivability in Arenas where are the first target and sorc heals underperfom.

No one complained for 8x8 after 2.0. Yet, in 2.7 sorc will be awesome in 8x8 but in Arenas sucking.

Lolwat?

I have bad news for you: sorcs are fine on arenas too. Not OP like operatives healers, but fine and balanced. It is not class bad. It is probably you.

Top-100 solo ranked: 14. For example: juggs: 4, mercs: 2

Top-100 group ranked: 9. For example: juggs: 1, mercs: 1

Lolwat?

I have bad news for you: sorcs are fine on arenas too. Not OP like operatives healers, but fine and balanced. It is not class bad. It is probably you.

Yes ok...Sorcs are better than the worst classes. I don't have time to use sorc in Arenas to be 1 from the 14 or 9 out of 100. I prefer PT.

And again the complains are for Arena performance for the vast population of Sorcs, not 8x8.

Edited by Aetideus

Lolwat?

I would be surprised if more than 1 or 2 of those sorcs were heal spec. Most I see in ranked are hybrid DPS or madness.