The Official Armor Wishlist Thread

I'm sure it has been mentioned a bajillion times: but please some better Jedi armor ... apparel that is appropriate. Hoody up ... hoodie down. Medium armor that is a little less toward the "trooper" line. Some apparel that works better for the ladies (over the knee or even thigh length boots) ...

I can find some interesting concept art from a number of fans out there. Sorry but the only thing I know how to do is "hot link it". If I'm not mistaken that is a no-no ! (right??)

At any rate .. just another $.02 worth for my fav ideas.

Yes this. Orbalisk armour would be awesome. More so if it looks decent and gives a resistance to all damage except electricity which should do increased damage somewhat keeping it within the lore without making it too OP nor too under powered. Also, not sure if this exists in game or not but, some kind of armour or talisman of King Adas the original King of the Sith species before the interjection of the first dark Jedi.

Would also be a huge fan of any cool looking grey side force clothing/armours for all my force adept toons adhere to the Jedai'i philosophy of using and maintaining a balance of both the light and dark sides of the force.

Edited by LordGwaereon

Please give me this armor with a hood that goes up, I would die for it. It's called Unusual Brocart Vestments.

I mainly just want a good outfit that has the trench coat/bath robe sorta style with the awesome shoulder pads like the one on that one with a hood, haven't found one IG that meets those exact requirements

Here's what it looks like:

http://tor-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2013/06/UnusualBrocartImpMaleClose.png

Wow, i would like that for my twilek :)

Or this, still waiting and hoping...

Edited by Divona

Well, considering the old PvP sets are making a comeback in one way or another through the cartel market, I believe this is coming sometime soon, but I thought better post it anyway.

The Battlemaster Weaponmaster armor set. It was the first (I think) lvl 50 PvP set for Marauders. There used to be a craftable orange set for it, but it was not adaptative.

Seen here in TOR-Fashion

Not to be confused with the very similar but still diferent set of heavy armor Battlemaster War Leader, which came back as the Reaver set.

When are we getting an adaptive version of the sith warrior respirator/rebreather that any heavy/medium Imperial class can wear? If you send one to the Republic side, it becomes a Guardian visor, of which there are many adaptive versions.

Why isn't this in game yet?

• 3 weeks later...
Now that you've started adding the first tier of pvp and pve gear to the cartel market, I'd like to request you do the same with the black hole and war hero gear. Specifically the two warrior designs: War Hero & Black Hole.

The reason I'd like to see this is: 1. I bet the sets we have now are about to go away with the release of Shadow of Revan. 2. I'd like adaptable versions of these items, so that I can actually wear my costume sets on other characters than only my warriors!

And now these sets are unobtainable. Time to add them :p! Come on, DO IT!

When are we getting an adaptive version of the sith warrior respirator/rebreather that any heavy/medium Imperial class can wear? If you send one to the Republic side, it becomes a Guardian visor, of which there are many adaptive versions.

Why isn't this in game yet?

^

I want a respirator on my Troopers, guys. Kinda sad that this isn't possible yet.