The Official Armor Wishlist Thread

I haven't read all the pages, so I'm sorry if this has already been requested.

Mandalorian Armor.

Now, before everyone yells at me, let me explain. Yes, I know that the CM already has a Mandalorian set: The Mandalorian Hunter. This is what the Mandalorian Hunter set looks like. Most Mandalorians in the game wear this armor. However, some NPCs also have extra shoulder pads and/or a jetpack! A few examples:

The Mandalorian Revanite on Dromund Kaas, Ceta Farr wears the Mandalorian Hunter chest with a jetpack.

A Mandalorian NPC on Tatooine wearing the Mandalorian Hunter chest with extra shoulder pads.

Roggar Den wearing the Mandalorian Hunter chest with a jetpack.

The FULL version of the Mandalorian Hunter set, worn by a Mando NPC during the Bounty Hunter quest, 'Heart of Darkness'

So, the full set of the Mandalorian Hunter (I like to call it Retro Crusader Armor :D) is already ingame. All Bioware needs to do is put it on the Cartel Market! Please give it to us, Bioware! Pretty please, with a cherry on top! :sul_grin: I'd pay a huge amount of CC for it.

Um, no. Scroll down to the bottom below the last response and above the "reply" button. It clearly states, at the time of this particular posting, that we are at 43 pages. Learn to forum.

Cut and pasted JUST NOW from this very thread...

Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11

So... I don't really see how your screen can say 43 and mine says 11.

Edited by AbsolutGrndZero

I see 43 pages, as well. I believe you have changed the Number of Posts to Show Per Page to a higher number, such as 40. The forum default is set to 10.

aaaah okay didn't know that was even possible, I must have done it in beta LOL

EDIT: Okay, just counted I got 40 posts on page 10.

Edited by AbsolutGrndZero

• 4 weeks later...
*Darth Malgus's set. Please. The proper thing, with the cape (preferably with the hood pulled down)

*Jace Malcom's armor set (if it doesn't already exist)

*Some Jedi gear similar to Anakin Skywalker's The Clone Wars appearance might be cool.

*Niko Okarr's armor set. PLEASE.

Please put the darth malgus set in full detailed version of his saber as well I've been asking since early access

I would like to see the default companion armor that is adaptable. At the moment, they have unique looks but become obsolete very quickly. It would be nice to retain a companion's look without sacrificing stats. Also, they would be nice options for player characters too.

Don't know if its already mentioned in this thread but I would love to see the old Tionese/Columi/Rakata/Exotech Trooper sets in the CM. Both the Super Commando and Combat Medic sets look great, especially the Helmets and Chest pieces.

As far as I know, none of the current armor share the same placeholder models but the SecX Guardian set that's missing a few details which made those PVE sets look so cool. Consider this though, since 2.0 and RoTHC went live 144 unique sets of armor across both factions have been effectively removed, 3 Types, Rakata/Columi/Tionese, 8 different classes and 6 pieces each class totaling to 144 pieces of unique gear removed.

• 3 weeks later...

still waiting for the old centurion inquisitor mask to come back for over 3 years now

it can be seen on darth kallous during the sith inquisitor story:

SEE PICTURE

dear devs, will we ever get this item back ?

Edited by Phearz

• 2 weeks later...