Leaderboards Not Updating Over 24+ Hours

DkSharktooth

Leaderboards Not Updating Over 24+ Hours. Wonder what's going on.

------

Edit:

Monday, January 13th now. Leaderboards haven't updated for almost 2 weeks now.

Would be nice to hear from the community team.

------

Edit #2: Tuesday, Jan 14th - As of todays patch, leaderboards seem to be updating for some people.

------

Edit #3:

@TaitWatson: Thank you for being brave and taking the time to give this thread it's much needed attention. I want you to know that the community replies in this thread will seem to be very blunt, rest assured, these comments should be looked at in a positive light because your community is giving you feedback, what they really think, and can be used as a basis to improve future approaches to game issues brought up on forums. Please don't get discouraged from further community communication on other posts and issues, we know it's not easy figuring out how to reply to some of these posts and deal with game issues without looking bad doing it all while appeasing your playerbase.

Edited by DkSharktooth

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It hasn't updated my toons at all lol. I deleted one of my toons and made another with the same name. It still shows the deleted toon on the leaderboard but I've done about 15 ranked matches on my other toon and it still doesn't show up lol.

Simple.

Nobody changed positions.

If no one changes positions then the Leaderboard will update as no one changed position and give the appearance that it didn't update.

Why? Were you expecting a sudden jump in your own placement?

have u even looked at the leaderboards ever? they are so screwed up its unbelievable lol.

Simple.

Nobody changed positions.

If no one changes positions then the Leaderboard will update as no one changed position and give the appearance that it didn't update.

Why? Were you expecting a sudden jump in your own placement?

Ugh no..

Leaderboards are supposed to update every 2hrs.

Changing positions? I'm pretty sure they're have been loads of ranked wz ques in the past 48hrs at least on my server hence positions will change..

Do u even ranked wz? lol

I think you need to remember Bioware's work schedule:

Tuesday - Friday (12:00PM EST - 3:00PM EST)

Don't expect an acknowledgement (assuming we get one) until tomorrow sometime.

Realistically though, expect it to remain broke.

Edited by jibboo