Redo same class

AussieAlan

Just curious if anyone has redone the same class missions.

I enjoyed my PT tank even though fights dragged on.

I love my Gunslinger, Enjoying my dps sorcerer.

Can't get into knight/warrior fight style even though I love the leaping of my speeder jump attack thing, cant get into trooper, or my sage, or really my sniper mostly as I have the not happy unless she is drowning kittens aka DAO Morrigan wannabe comp, plus I mostly only do BH dailies, and I hate the imp version.

So I was just wondering if anyone has redone a class, I was thinking maybe using this double xp looong weekend to do a gun but spec as sharp this time, or maybe a merc.

Can't get into knight/warrior fight style even though I love the leaping of my speeder jump attack thing, cant get into trooper, or my sage, or really my sniper mostly as I have the not happy unless she is drowning kittens aka DAO Morrigan wannabe comp, plus I mostly only do BH dailies, and I hate the imp version.

So I was just wondering if anyone has redone a class, I was thinking maybe using this double xp looong weekend to do a gun but spec as sharp this time, or maybe a merc.

Nobody :rolleyes:

Oh gosh, I've replayed a lot of the classes a few times, some more than others. I've got 22 toon on one server, and have tried just about everything going, male/female, light/dark, classes/all branches...you name it.

The ones I personally enjoyed replaying most were SW, Jk and SI. Oh, and Agent, almost forgot, I've got like 4 agents lol. SW, I've done...5 times. Some things never get old. :)

I got a sage and a shadow on max level. I am currently leveling a gunslinger while already having a maxxed scoundrel and a second soldier even though I really hated the soldier story. I also got a second knight.

Most times I got a male and female char of each base class, that way the story is a tad different and the companion romances are obviously not the same.

I have mostly two of each class, and switch gender and alignment for the second one, and use a different species.

Advanced class too, but not always. For example, I can't stand the Jedi Sentinel animations,

so for Jedi I have two guardians instead (still different talent trees, so that's different gameplay nevertheless)

Some of those characters don't exist yet, though. I'm at 13 characters right now,

for last 3 I'm waiting for a new playable species, so those may have to wait a bit.

Couple of examples:

Female Mirialan Darkside Jedi Guardian <----> Male Miralukan Lightside Jedi Guardian

Female Twi'lek Darkside Sith Sorcerer <----> Male Ratataki Lightside Sith Assassin

Male Chiss Darkside Sith Marauder <----> Female Pureblood Lightside Sith Juggernaut

Female Zabrak Lightside Sith Shadow <----> Male Cathar Darkside Sith Sage

Yeah, I have 16 characters above level 25, most of them 50-55, so yes I did a few of them twice :)

I even made a third JK because I liked the story so much. Whether it stays interesting to me is co-dependent on how big the difference between LS/DS is and between male/female. I think the LS/DS aspect is what makes it worth doing the story at least twice.

I have an Operative at 55, but in the process of levelling a Sniper, both for the story and for the class. Tempted to do the Agent story a third time once my Sniper is done.

When the hell does that story start getting good? Everyone says its amazing and yet i am bored to death while being on Nar Shadda. It also doesn't help that early levels Sniper is all about spamming ambush + snipe + the ability that gives crit every 60 secs. Just can't get myself to level my sniper :(

When the hell does that story start getting good? Everyone says its amazing and yet i am bored to death while being on Nar Shadda. It also doesn't help that early levels Sniper is all about spamming ambush + snipe + the ability that gives crit every 60 secs. Just can't get myself to level my sniper :(

After Nar Shadaa it starts to pick up. Toward the end of Chapter 1. Chapter 2 and 3 are really good.

On topic - I have leveled a couple of Inquisitors, Agents, and Consulars (I like mechanics of the heal Inq and Con). I'll usually go one male, one female, one LS, one DS for variety.

Chapter 2 is very good. Chapter 1 ends OK, but is the same, go to 4 planets on random mission as most of the others. Chapter 3 is OK.

It's a good story, and I enjoyed it, but I don't think it's necessarily better than many others.

I have to agree leveling a sniper is like watching paint dry until you get some key abilities.

I have 16 toons one of each claas and each faction same server. Recently I moved my 55 gunslinger to a new server because I wanted my slinger to be female twilek. So yes now I have 18 toons with two being slingers and juggernaut s. Why? I don't know the story after doing it 3x is not as cool as I recall it. I'm thinking of wiping the spare two.

I have 16 toons one of each claas and each faction same server. Recently I moved my 55 gunslinger to a new server because I wanted my slinger to be female twilek. So yes now I have 18 toons with two being slingers and juggernaut s. Why? I don't know the story after doing it 3x is not as cool as I recall it. I'm thinking of wiping the spare two.

Wondering if you've tried Vengence juggernaut/vigilance guardian or marksmanship sniper? Those are my two favorite classes and have played those more than once.

I tried replaying my Sage, not sure I'm going to finish though. I leveled him to 50 ages ago, before adaptive armor or full match-to-chest, and was thinking it'd be fun to reroll and level him again with decent looking gear and played snarkier. But then I remembered how long it had taken me to get used to the male Consular voice (which is, shall we say, not my favorite), and how much I had disliked being stuck with Tharan and Qyzen for so long. I love the Sage, and find the overall story and game play great, but . . . most of what makes me love the class happens at higher levels. So I think the replayability depends a lot on how fast you level and much you enjoyed the entire leveling experience.

As for your Sniper, I'd suggest that you just hold out and tolerate Kaliyo until you get Vector. I hated Kaliyo, and having to wait until level 30+ to get a replacement really put me off of the class at first. But I finally bit the bullet and rolled an Agent, and IMHO dealing with Kaliyo for so long was worth it. The story is quite good, and Vector is a pleasant, decent sort (albeit weird); no drowning kittens for him! ;)