I will fight you bioware (EA) (Not Literally)

Hazed

Disclaimer: If this offends you in any way please PM me your grievance and I will handle it accordingly, otherwise enjoy.

On these forums

On the streets

On the radio

On the television

On the youtube

On the twitter

and of facebook

and i'll put a word out with some HAM radio operators too

and other communities not to be disclosed

You will respond to a long list of allegations that I have prepared.

Please be advised that this post is not meant to incite fear or panic in the community, but rather a platform for a direct dialogue between me and Bioware.. hopefully to include new sitting Chief Executive Officer .. Andrew Wilson.

I ask that any facetious behavior be kept to a minimum to preserve the integrity of this thread. Please chime in if you must, but do so knowing that you will only be discrediting yourselves on a human level.

I am merely calling the attention of whoever is in charge over at the Austin office.

I am here and I am ready to go toe to toe with you on several issues..

The buck stops here.

[ reserved for formal exegesis on SWToR ]

My letter will arrive in at your office in approximately 7 days.. do not ignore it as it contains specific issues which should be addressed.

For those interested in reading the above, please allow me to compile my thoughts. My mind may be somewhat limited (given the names some have called me on these forums), but I more than make up for it in resolve. This will be my last letter to you all.. and though my time here was brief, there are people in the world who need me more than Bioware Austin.

"Buy the ticket, take the ride."

- Hunter S. Thompson

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious as to what the specific issues are.

I'm betting it's regarding the Harbinger hamster's deteriorating health: they're working the poor thing to death:(

What? You kidding? We have a server-organic concoction of Hamdrenal Go Juice our Biochems whipped up to keep the little guys rockin'.

Yeah keep poking fun when clearly its insane to expect any kind of customer communication

I know u will say hes going about it the wrong way i would say to you that its not the wrong way if it gets an aswer as obviously the nice method worked nor did any other

The op has a better chance writing to Taylor Swift and getting a date with breakfast then getting any response from EA/Bioware

For an obvious reason. All his posts are just baits or/and hate towards the game. I wouldn't be surprised if the devs themselves have put him on ignore. :rolleyes:

Edited by DKNS

What? You kidding? We have a server-organic concoction of Hamdrenal Go Juice our Biochems whipped up to keep the little guys rockin'.

Good to hear, it's important that such cute things always be treated with love and care.

Whereas things like Kowakian monkey-lizards should be fed to Dianogas.

There are so many things in the world worth fighting against, and you chose... this.

I mean the worst they can do to you is make a videogame you will not want to play, oh the horror... They surely deserve all the hate they can get.

I find this offensive to deer. What have male deer done to be stopped, this is just sheer animal oppression. Also if the poor Buck is stopped, what's to stop Elmer Fudd taking pot shots at him.

Please let Sanity rein, and release the poor Buck.

Actually, I agree with the OP. The buck must be stopped, especially in Scotland. Since the local extinction of grey wolves in the 18th century red deer have been breeding and roaming unchecked. They devastate ancient woodland by stripping bark and eating saplings before they can grow into semi-mature trees, which is destroying essential habitat for thousands of species. Yellowstone park suffered a similar issue with elk, and the reintroduction of wolves has worked wonders with dissuading elk from entering woodland and forest, allowing it to regenerate once more.

So I agree! The buck must be stopped. We must reintroduce grey wolves to Scotland, and the sheep farmers will just have to rediscover the art of fence building.

Disclaimer: If this offends you in any way please PM me your grievance and I will handle it accordingly, otherwise enjoy.

On these forums

On the streets

On the radio

On the television

On the youtube

On the twitter

and of facebook

and i'll put a word out with some HAM radio operators too

and other communities not to be disclosed

You will respond to a long list of allegations that I have prepared.

Please be advised that this post is not meant to incite fear or panic in the community, but rather a platform for a direct dialogue between me and Bioware.. hopefully to include new sitting Chief Executive Officer .. Andrew Wilson.

I ask that any facetious behavior be kept to a minimum to preserve the integrity of this thread. Please chime in if you must, but do so knowing that you will only be discrediting yourselves on a human level.

I am merely calling the attention of whoever is in charge over at the Austin office.

I am here and I am ready to go toe to toe with you on several issues..

The buck stops here.

[ reserved for formal exegesis on SWToR ]

My letter will arrive in at your office in approximately 7 days.. do not ignore it as it contains specific issues which should be addressed.

For those interested in reading the above, please allow me to compile my thoughts. My mind may be somewhat limited (given the names some have called me on these forums), but I more than make up for it in resolve. This will be my last letter to you all.. and though my time here was brief, there are people in the world who need me more than Bioware Austin.

"Buy the ticket, take the ride."

- Hunter S. Thompson

Why are you still here? Oh... because we keep responding to you, D'oh! :t_eek:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.