[Song/Parody] "Just Heal to Full!"

MelliMelon

Just wanted to drop in and give credit where credit is due......As a powertech I have perception problems but THIS...this little slice of...of....beautiful art....has certainly altered my perception. I can only hope once it gets aound the bioware offices it makes them feel as stupid as the responses they gave made them look.... *sincere bow

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Realize and Care are two completely different things.....As a PT I'm the last person to discuss perception but honestly, at this point it is all but impossible for them to not realize...they just don't care. Hell..you're still here..I'm still here right? Despite all of the horrible decisions they have made since launch, here we are. Besides...if they actually CARED they wouldn't say "meh..we know there are balancing issues but we're not going to worry about it till 2.5 or 2.6" which is MONTHS after Arena's....just long enough for anyone NOT playing an optimal Arena class to not care themselves by the time balance issues are worked out....assuming they are still playing at all

Glorious.

I wonder if the devs realized they fkd up really big....

Success:

:sy_lightside: :sy_lightside: :sy_lightside: :sy_lightside: :sy_lightside: - Barely maintaining a patch without game breaking bugs

:sy_lightside: :sy_lightside: :sy_lightside: :sy_lightside: - everyone running around pvp naked

:sy_lightside: :sy_lightside: :sy_lightside: - Telling everyone to l2p learn2healfull PVPers are happy because they have eachother

:sy_lightside: :sy_lightside: - Cartel item not dropped from pack deserves an launch error report and 90% of the team working on it

:sy_lightside: - TBD

Edited by Kegparty

Success:

:sy_lightside: :sy_lightside: :sy_lightside: :sy_lightside: :sy_lightside: - Barely maintaining a patch without game breaking bugs

:sy_lightside: :sy_lightside: :sy_lightside: :sy_lightside: - everyone running around pvp naked

:sy_lightside: :sy_lightside: :sy_lightside: - Telling everyone to l2p learn2healfull PVPers are happy because they have eachother

:sy_lightside: :sy_lightside: - Cartel item not dropped from pack deserves an launch error report and 90% of the team working on it

Loooooooooooooooooooooooollllll :D

Success:

R O F L!!!! That is an AWESOME reply!!!! Deserves it's own thread tbh!

And this video...WOW! Well done!!! Not bad singing either, especially considering the song.

Its fun how most popular class and obvious top #1 on dps scoreboard can be also gathering most crying whiners in the game :rolleyes:

Seems you guys get what you deserved from Bioware :cool:

I don't think melyn plays a smash marauder or sniper actually :p