How many titles did you buy?

Ayelinna

I know what you're up to....preparing to sell them on the GTN in a years time, thinking it will be an incredibly rare item and selling them for 700k each ;)

Guess what... so is everybody else :rak_04:

Nice try!

Edited by Ayelinna

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought 1 for my main, just to carry it around as a reminder of this event (and in its turn a reminder to KOTOR) since I probably wont use it anyways.

I've seen a lot of people in general chat with that idea though :p (I honnestly couldn't care less about credits in this game :cool: )

I've seen a lot of people in general chat with that idea though :p (I honnestly couldn't care less about credits in this game :cool: )

I'm very pleased that's how you feel....myself however, I care very much about credits in this game. I beg you to rid yourself of the burden of 'credits' buy just sending them all to me. Thank you...I hope we can help each other.

I'm very pleased that's how you feel....myself however, I care very much about credits in this game. I beg you to rid yourself of the burden of 'credits' buy just sending them all to me. Thank you...I hope we can help each other.

I used to be a credit collector but now it means nothing to have millions and millions of credits because you can pretty much buy them with CCs

Unfortunatly most of my toons tend to be broke by the constant switching of mods from armor to armor at level 50-55 so yeh... thx for offering though! I'll keep your offer in mind for when I win the holonet lottery :D

Unfortunatly most of my toons tend to be broke by the constant switching of mods from armor to armor at level 50-55 so yeh... thx for offering though! I'll keep your offer in mind for when I win the holonet lottery :D

lol :D Great reply!

Let me have a look...

well...

I bought...

exactly...

I'm not into titles. I don't need one. Maybe if it would be a title I want to see on my character like "Drunken Jedi" or "Master of Puppets" - but not "Revans Heir" I wouldn't use it. And so I don't understand why somebody should pay many credits on the GTN for it. Title collectors will buy it today, not in the future.

Edited by discbox

it also says when you buy a second one that you already have it, BUT can buy one to trade to a friend.

so they are like basically all cartel items - tradable after cooldown wears off.

personally I bought one extra just in case. if it doesn't end up selling for a fair chunk later, I'll just give it to someone I like, who missed a chance to get it

One. I will unlock the rest for my Legacy later.

If they ever make that possible. They said it was going to happen when they allowed the title to be bought today. Guess what cannot be obtain...legacy. I'll believe it when it happens...and it will cost us 1500 cc to do so.

If they ever make that possible. They said it was going to happen when they allowed the title to be bought today. Guess what cannot be obtain...legacy. I'll believe it when it happens...and it will cost us 1500 cc to do so.

it costs 5 credits to unlock it for all your characters. I doubt they will raise that price, once you have it in your collections.

Its bugged, but you can unlock in Collections. Its listed as Archon instead of the correct name. Looks like its going to be 5cc to unlock for Legacy.

Its bugged, but you can unlock in Collections. Its listed as Archon instead of the correct name. Looks like its going to be 5cc to unlock for Legacy.

Yep, I got on this morning before I went to work and bought mine on one of my characters. Switched over to another, found it (bugged like you said) in collections, and paid the 5 CC to unlock it & claimed it on that character, too.

Haven't tried any of my other ones yet, but it unlocked in collections for me, so I guess I'll see here in a few minutes when I log on. :)

So you can buy and then resell these titles on the GTN? Its confirmed?

It is normal CM item, so once the timer runs out, it should be possible.

I bought 14 or them, used one, keeping maybe 3 for guildies who did not get it, or as a reward for some guild event stuff.

The rest I will try to sell, which is sadly what many people got the idea to do as well, so I will have to wait until the price undercutting will stop

I bought titles for my most important characters...and 3 extras to sell sometime when I need cash for some toy or something. Just 3, I'm not greedy, and like the OP said, plenty of others are probably doing much more than that.