corrupt a wish!

DeadpoolCorp

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted but Skee-Lo goes to alcoholism.

I wish I had 999 billion credits ingame.

Granted, but you receive the check upside down and accidentally drop it into the center of a pentagram. Mistaking it for a "666", the devil appears and brutally murders your character.

I wish I had 180 Set Bonus gear.

Granted, but you receive the check upside down and accidentally drop it into the center of a pentagram. Mistaking it for a "666", the devil appears and brutally murders your character.

I wish I had 180 Set Bonus gear.

(LOL! good one)

Granted but Zeus appears out of nowhere and says "Only I can be that powerful!" and you go completely mad because you never know Zeus existed and the initial shock.

OMG sorry I forgot to put a wish and killed the thread lol :o

I wish I was a wizard.

You're a wizard - wizard being that goofball expression used in TPM that everyone hates. So now, you're what people think of when they hate.

I wish I had a Krayt dragon pearl in real life.

You're a wizard - wizard being that goofball expression used in TPM that everyone hates. So now, you're what people think of when they hate.

I wish I had a Krayt dragon pearl in real life.

Granted, but you get a subliminal thought to swallow it, you swallow it, choke and die.

I wish I had a kings throne made out of solid emerald.

Granted, but you get a subliminal thought to swallow it, you swallow it, choke and die.

I wish I had a kings throne made out of solid emerald.

The Corrupted Wish Fairy looks at your request and says "what does this person want with an emerald toilet?". Nevertheless, your wish is granted. You receive a lab-created emerald toilet, erm, "throne", that is the perfect size for a doll house.

I wish I got a bantha in my next Cartel Pack.

The Corrupted Wish Fairy looks at your request and says "what does this person want with an emerald toilet?". Nevertheless, your wish is granted. You receive a lab-created emerald toilet, erm, "throne", that is the perfect size for a doll house.

I wish I got a bantha in my next Cartel Pack.

Granted, but while questing on Hoth your character was attacked by a Wampa and carried into it's den. You barely escaped with your life and still ended up laying on snow slowly freezing to death. Your friend came by and killed your Wampa to put you inside of it.

I wish the Stormcloaks never existed

[edit] [in Skyrim]

Edited by jamarkast

Granted, but while questing on Hoth your character was attacked by a Wampa and carried into it's den. You barely escaped with your life and still ended up laying on snow slowly freezing to death. Your friend came by and killed your Wampa to put you inside of it.

I wish the Stormcloaks never existed

[edit] [in Skyrim]

Granted, but they're replaced by a faction devoted to a Justin Bieber- like person whose music makes your ears literally bleed, and damages all non-devotes, whilst granting immortality to devotees

i wish my lawn would mow itslef

Edited by PossibleJr

Granted, but they're replaced by a faction devoted to a Justin Bieber- like person whose music makes your ears literally bleed, and damages all non-devotes, whilst granting immortality to devotees

i wish my lawn would mow itslef

Wish granted. Unfortunately, the lawn didn't stop with itself and is now mowing down everyone in Sheboygan, Wisconsin.

I wish the Holiday Special DIDN'T suck. -bp

Wish granted. Unfortunately, the lawn didn't stop with itself and is now mowing down everyone in Sheboygan, Wisconsin.

I wish the Holiday Special DIDN'T suck. -bp

It seems the brownies that were granting your wish got confused. The drinks on Alderaan are *much* better now.

I wish Gelrood could be defeated

Edited by jamarkast

i can live with that

It seems the brownies that were granting your wish got confused. The drinks on Alderaan are *much* better now.

I wish Gelrood could be defeated

granted but he can only be defeated by castrating yourself and making him choke on your testes

i wish i had some pizza

i can live with that

granted but he can only be defeated by castrating yourself and making him choke on your testes

i wish i had some pizza

Granted! But it's soggy and smells of old lady... parts.

I wish another network will pick up Revolution so I can see what happens next.

Granted! But it's soggy and smells of old lady... parts.

I wish another network will pick up Revolution so I can see what happens next.

Granted, it's an hour special, someone forgot to replace a fuse. Everything's better now.

I wish I could have Theron Shan as a companion.

Granted, it's an hour special, someone forgot to replace a fuse. Everything's better now.

I wish I could have Theron Shan as a companion.

granted, his cybernetics go haywire and he treats you as an enemy

i wish my jedi sentinal could dual wield double bladed lightsabers

granted, his cybernetics go haywire and he treats you as an enemy

i wish my jedi sentinal could dual wield double bladed lightsabers

Granted, but you may only light one blade at a time.

I wish I was a powerful Jedi Master.

Granted, but you were killed by a lvl 18 sith warrior named SirPwnzAlot during a heroic on Balmorra.

I wish my trooper was the most popular member of his unit.

Granted, but this leads to jealousy and he is murdered by his own best friend.

I wish jedi and sith played American football.

Granted, but this leads to jealousy and he is murdered by his own best friend.

I wish jedi and sith played American football.

Granted, but they both use the force to try and control the ball, and as a result it's just going to sit at midfield for eternity as both sides are trying to push/pull it.

I wish I had a hot girlfriend who played SWTOR.

Granted, but they both use the force to try and control the ball, and as a result it's just going to sit at midfield for eternity as both sides are trying to push/pull it.

I wish I had a hot girlfriend who played SWTOR.

Granted, but it turns out she's been cheating on you through SWToR.

I wish I had the powers of the Sith Emperor.

Granted, but it turns out she's been cheating on you through SWToR.

I wish I had the powers of the Sith Emperor.

granted,You use them to commit suicide

I wish my beagle chopsey never ran away and get hit by the car going 40 in a 20 and die from bleeding out in the middle of the *********** road where no one helped him.I miss him everyday . :(

granted,You use them to commit suicide

I wish my beagle chopsey never ran away and get hit by the car going 40 in a 20 and die from bleeding out in the middle of the *********** road where no one helped him.I miss him everyday . :(

Granted, but he comes back a quadriplegic and requires constant care which puts a strain on your life.

I wish I could have a epic one on one dual.

Granted, but he comes back a quadriplegic and requires constant care which puts a strain on your life.

I wish I could have a epic one on one dual.

Granted, but it's with your evil father, and he chops your hand off! :p

I wish I catch a lot of fish on my trip today!

Edited by LanceCorporalDan

Granted, but it's with your evil father, and he chops your hand off! :p

I wish I catch a lot of fish on my trip today!

Granted. You catch Moby Dick and lose your nose. No one believes your story. You become Voldemort.

I wish I was the mother of dragons.

Edited by PandaZombiePie

Granted. You catch Moby Dick and lose your nose. No one believes your story. You become Voldemort.

I wish I was the mother of dragons.

Granted! But dragon babies are hungry, pee inside, and burn your house. Your insurance company does not believe you

and your life is very stressful :p

I wish I had loyal, hot boyfriend who played swtor :D:cool: