corrupt a wish!

DeadpoolCorp

Granted, however you can only open one portal. Trapping you in limbo.

I wish I were an Oscar Mayer weiner.

Granted. You get eaten and shat out by my puppy.

I wish I hadn't noticed the fact that Thor 2 was a giant Star Wars retcon.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted. You get eaten and shat out by my puppy.

I wish I hadn't noticed the fact that Thor 2 was a giant Star Wars retcon.

granted in addition, you also don't notice the cool space pvp which by the time you do you realize every computer you touch will explode denying you access to SWTOR

I wish that darth baras was playable on swtor. all i have to do in pvp is to sit on other players:D

granted in addition, you also don't notice the cool space pvp which by the time you do you realize every computer you touch will explode denying you access to SWTOR

I wish that darth baras was playable on swtor. all i have to do in pvp is to sit on other players:D

Granted, but your toon dies of being not a moon, but a space station.

I wish I had a puppy :(

granted it has rabies and it bites you

I wish that the Ender dragon could be a 32m world boss of a daily area called the end

Granted, but sadly that is the end of the game, there is nothing more for you to do but stare at a loading screen.

I wish for more games like this in the Off Topic forum.

granted they sweat on you

I wish that I had 1 million dollars

Granted, but due to inflation that 1 million dollars has the same value of 10 dollars today.

I wish that I would get super rare quality items from the cartel packs instead of just "rares" all the time.

On a different note, if they are called Rare, then why are the so common?

Granted, but due to inflation that 1 million dollars has the same value of 10 dollars today.

I wish that I would get super rare quality items from the cartel packs instead of just "rares" all the time.

On a different note, if they are called Rare, then why are the so common?

Granted, but suddenly nobody cares about them. You can't sell them and no one cares that you own them.

I wish for my (specifically, mine!) characters in this game to be introduced into the official lore (canon) of Star Wars, for all to enjoy.

Granted, but suddenly nobody cares about them. You can't sell them and no one cares that you own them.

I wish for my (specifically, mine!) characters in this game to be introduced into the official lore (canon) of Star Wars, for all to enjoy.

Granted, they are introduced into the lore, and promptly killed off by those already in the lore. (Malgus/Luke/etc).

I wish that SWTOR will have a long and prosperous life as an mmo.

Granted, they are introduced into the lore, and promptly killed off by those already in the lore. (Malgus/Luke/etc).

I wish that SWTOR will have a long and prosperous life as an mmo.

wish granted but in order to make swtor to last i need your body as a sacrifice

I wish that i owned the swtor forums

Granted. But, now every flaming troll post is directed at you.

I wish I had my own spaceship.

Granted, life support fails and you die an extremely painful death as you suffocate.

I wish potatoes could talk and share their wisdom

Edited by Sangrar

granted, its a Charizard that burns you to a crisp, I wish I had real life Ulic qel-Droma armor

wish granted, the government sends a S.W.A.T. team to assult your house and they take it from you

I wish that the spartan (from halo) was playable in SWTOR

Edited by BacaWicket

wish granted, the government sends a S.W.A.T. team to assult your house and they take it from you

I wish that the spartan (from halo) was playable in SWTOR

Granted but the game servers crash 5 seconds after you gain control of your character and the servers never recover.

I wish that I could travel to any dimension I wanted including those from books movie etc and the government never found out.

Granted but the game servers crash 5 seconds after you gain control of your character and the servers never recover.

I wish that I could travel to any dimension I wanted including those from books movie etc and the government never found out.

denensions from which franchise? anyways granted but you accidentally transport yourself to hell and you can never leave

I wish that my SWTOR expansion ideas would finally come true.

denensions from which franchise? anyways granted but you accidentally transport yourself to hell and you can never leave

I wish that my SWTOR expansion ideas would finally come true.

Granted, but you and only you enjoy/use said ideas.

I wish there was an "all you can drink" coffee offers available on Monday mornings.

Edited by DeltaEkotte

• 2 weeks later...
granted, but now your post went off topic and was deleted. Your wish became invalid.

I wish I was a real, force using, Jedi

Granted, but your powers are weak and you are taken into custody by the government for "study." It does not end well.

I wish that I had a real, full functional lightsaber but that it would never be used to cause harm to another living creature.