corrupt a wish!

DeadpoolCorp

Granted, but it will be directed by Michael Bay and even more of a product commercial than Transformers was.

I wish that I could drive a turbo-charged and armored bulldozer for my daily commute.

Granted, you don't, and never will know what kind of fuel it takes.

I wish I lived near an orphanage.....

(HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, you don't, and never will know what kind of fuel it takes.

I wish I lived near an orphanage.....

(HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Granted, but you discover all the children are all mass controlled by demons and they hunt you down and kill you.

I wish that artists like Justin Bieber Rebecca black etc were never born and did not saturate the music market with their commercialized crap.

Granted, but you discover all the children are all mass controlled by demons and they hunt you down and kill you.

I wish that artists like Justin Bieber Rebecca black etc were never born and did not saturate the music market with their commercialized crap.

granted, but you go deaf and can no longer enjoy the good music that's left

i wish i had a personal library full of books i'd enjoy, and nothing i'd hate

granted, but you go deaf and can no longer enjoy the good music that's left

i wish i had a personal library full of books i'd enjoy, and nothing i'd hate

Granted, but because you didn't read the small print on the advert for the construction of this library you didn't know this library will 'Literally spark your imagination', Emergency services find your charred corpse embedded in a power line through the roof of your library.

I wish I could wake up and speak Dutch fluently.

Granted, but because you didn't read the small print on the advert for the construction of this library you didn't know this library will 'Literally spark your imagination', Emergency services find your charred corpse embedded in a power line through the roof of your library.

I wish I could wake up and speak Dutch fluently.

granted. But now its the only language you speak and you are not even aware you are speaking it. As a result, you go to work, no one understands you, everyone thinks you are having a mental breakdown, and your fired and placed in an insane asylum for the rest of your natural life never knowing what went wrong.

I wish I was The New 52 version of Tim Drake/Red Robin

Edited by Sangrar

granted. But now its the only language you speak and you are not even aware you are speaking it. As a result, you go to work, no one understands you, everyone thinks you are having a mental breakdown, and your fired and placed in an insane asylum for the rest of your natural life never knowing what went wrong.

I wish I was The New 52 version of Tim Drake/Red Robin

granted, but your identity is soon discovered and you get captured, tortured and left to rot in a cell

i wish i had a lifetime supply of mtn dew and doritos, and a lifelong subscription to swtor

granted, but your identity is soon discovered and you get captured, tortured and left to rot in a cell

i wish i had a lifetime supply of mtn dew and doritos, and a lifelong subscription to swtor

granted, but with eating all that mtn dew and doritos, your life doesn't last that long.

I wish I had heat vision.

granted, but with eating all that mtn dew and doritos, your life doesn't last that long.

I wish I had heat vision.

Granted, you are now able to see heat, and cannot go out during the day without glasses made of ice.

I wish I wasn't so hungry.

Edited by orangefishboy

Granted, you are now able to see heat, and cannot go out during the day without glasses made of ice.

I wish I wasn't so hungry.

Granted, enjoy this all-you-can-eat buffet of haggis and mushy bananas.

I wish I could transform into a bird and contemplate life from the treetops, and plotz on people who walk their dogs to crap in other people's yards.

:o

Granted, enjoy this all-you-can-eat buffet of haggis and mushy bananas.

I wish I could transform into a bird and contemplate life from the treetops, and plotz on people who walk their dogs to crap in other people's yards.

Granted... But the you get to transform into a bird that is hot on the market and you get shot and land in a pile of crap. :rak_01:

I wish.... that i had the power of the force and became one in balance ( Like lord Revan ) :D

I I will bring the Republic to its knees. *Sith Maraduar* :wea_03::wea_03::sy_darkside:

Edited by aline_alex
Messed up

:o

Granted... But the you get to transform into a bird that is hot on the market and you get shot and land in a pile of crap. :rak_01:

I wish.... that i had the power of the force and became one in balance ( Like lord Revan ) :D

I I will bring the Republic to its knees. *Sith Maraduar* :wea_03::wea_03::sy_darkside:

Granted, but the power is too much for you to handle, you go on a suicidal rampage across the galaxy before 8 of the galaxies heroes have to put you down.

I wish I had Tony Stark's house.

I wish I had an indestructible AT-AT, and I never lost the keys, and nothing was wrong with it, and nothing bad ever happened to me again.

Granted! You are now the proud owner of the AT-AT deluxe, indestructible edition, with a 100 milion year warranty. It's safely parked in a personalized sub dimension near youe everlasting and re-appearing keys! Please just step into your trandimentional teleporter to get to your parking spot. Have fun! (Warning: batteries and trandimentional teleporter not included)

I wish I could live wherever the hell I wanted, in a house that I own and was build to my exact wishes

Granted! You are now the proud owner of the AT-AT deluxe, indestructible edition, with a 100 milion year warranty. It's safely parked in a personalized sub dimension near youe everlasting and re-appearing keys! Please just step into your trandimentional teleporter to get to your parking spot. Have fun! (Warning: batteries and trandimentional teleporter not included)

I wish I could live wherever the hell I wanted, in a house that I own and was build to my exact wishes

Granted, but it's sucked into a wormhole and destroyed.

I wish I was asleep right now...

Granted, but it's sucked into a wormhole and destroyed.

I wish I was asleep right now...

Granted, but you have terrible dreams of tentacle monsters and wake up in a cold sweat multiple times.

I wish I was a gladiator.

Edited by theUndead

Granted, but you have terrible dreams of tentacle monsters and wake up in a cold sweat multiple times.

I wish I was a gladiator.

granted. You die a horrible painful death the first match.

I wish I had The Flash's powers ( to keep it interesting the New 52 Jay Garrick's Flash powers, going to give you people something to google, work for it)

granted. You die a horrible painful death the first match.

I wish I had The Flash's powers ( to keep it interesting the New 52 Jay Garrick's Flash powers, going to give you people something to google, work for it)

Granted, you run so fast you age yourself to death.....

I wish I wasn't asthmatic...

Granted but you must spend it all on packs and win nothing good

I wish for a night with Kate Upton

granted. its 50 years from now so now she is all old and saggy...

I wish I was a self made trillionaire before 30.

Edited by Sangrar

granted. its 50 years from now so now she is all old and saggy...

I wish I was a self made trillionaire before 30.

Granted, but in some bizarre twist of fate you spend every single cent of those trillions on chewing gum.

I wish I could punch the character of Sheldon Cooper in the face.

Granted, but in some bizarre twist of fate you spend every single cent of those trillions on chewing gum.

I wish I could punch the character of Sheldon Cooper in the face.

granted. The punch starts a chain reaction culminating in Sheldon starting mitosis and splitting into two new Sheldons.

I wish I became a super genius with a very high level of intellect.

granted. The punch starts a chain reaction culminating in Sheldon starting mitosis and splitting into two new Sheldons.

I wish I became a super genius with a very high level of intellect.

Granted, but all the knowledge eventually builds so much pressure that your head explodes literally.

I wish I could turn invisible.

Granted, but all the knowledge eventually builds so much pressure that your head explodes literally.

I wish I could turn invisible.

granted. The car did not see you...

I wish I could get buff in less than a week