corrupt a wish!

DeadpoolCorp

Granted! But dragon babies are hungry, pee inside, and burn your house. Your insurance company does not believe you

and your life is very stressful :p

I wish I had loyal, hot boyfriend who played swtor :D:cool:

Granted, but he has a below average IQ. Thus, he's not exactly the best at PvP or raid tactics.

I wish I had my own metal gear.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but he has a below average IQ. Thus, he's not exactly the best at PvP or raid tactics.

I wish I had my own metal gear.

Granted, but it is a sprocket that is the size of a pinhead.

I wish there was a gym with Ninja Warrior style obstacles in my area.

Granted, but it is a sprocket that is the size of a pinhead.

I wish there was a gym with Ninja Warrior style obstacles in my area.

Granted, but you immediately become too fat to get in a car, let alone perform the course.

I wish for Guild Ships to be in the game already.

Granted, but you immediately become too fat to get in a car, let alone perform the course.

I wish for Guild Ships to be in the game already.

Granted, but on launch day their is a bug in the code and they have to be pushed back with the infamous "Soon" tag line.

I wish I didn't have to wait another entire year for the next season of game of thrones.

Granted, but on launch day their is a bug in the code and they have to be pushed back with the infamous "Soon" tag line.

I wish I didn't have to wait another entire year for the next season of game of thrones.

Granted, but the day before, the plot is spoiled for you by a guy who read the books.

I wish I won every Nightlife Event Slotmachine I used.

Granted, but the day before, the plot is spoiled for you by a guy who read the books.

I wish I won every Nightlife Event Slotmachine I used.

Granted, but upon winning every slot machine you cause a server wide crash and the game has maintenance for 3 days.

I wish I had a 10k gaming rig.

Granted, but upon winning every slot machine you cause a server wide crash and the game has maintenance for 3 days.

I wish I had a 10k gaming rig.

Granted. You now have a $10,000 dollar oil rig with a Playstation 2 on board, equipped with one game and no memory card. Have fun!

I wish for the ability to dual-wield Saberstaffs on my Sentinel.

Granted. You now have a $10,000 dollar oil rig with a Playstation 2 on board, equipped with one game and no memory card. Have fun!

I wish for the ability to dual-wield Saberstaffs on my Sentinel.

Granted, but since saberstaffs are dual-handed weapons, and those weapons are only used by classes utilizing willpower, you're basically useless in every situation.

I wish religion didn't exist.

Granted, but since saberstaffs are dual-handed weapons, and those weapons are only used by classes utilizing willpower, you're basically useless in every situation.

I wish religion didn't exist.

Granted, but the resentment slowly builds and eventually a the cult of "I hate AnAnonmousGuy" is created and you forever are running for life from angry mobs.

I wish I did not have to pay rent this month.

Granted, but the resentment slowly builds and eventually a the cult of "I hate AnAnonmousGuy" is created and you forever are running for life from angry mobs.

I wish I did not have to pay rent this month.

Granted, but it is because you were evicted.

I wish that my alts were all 55 already!

Granted, but it is because you were evicted.

I wish that my alts were all 55 already!

Granted! But they arent allowed to raid or PVP until next Xpac.

I wish that operatives would finally get the defensives we have been asking for for years.

I wish that operatives would finally get the defensives we have been asking for for years.

Granted, but the defensives are INSTEAD of armour and your toon is forced to run ops in nothing but an adult nappy and a spongebob squarepants bib.

I wish I could wallpaper my ship and get a shabby chic sofa in my engine room....

[

Granted, but the defensives are INSTEAD of armour and your toon is forced to run ops in nothing but an adult nappy and a spongebob squarepants bib.

I wish I could wallpaper my ship and get a shabby chic sofa in my engine room....

Granted, but your sofa must be leopard print and be facing a shrine featuring a velvet painting of Elvis in his white jumpsuit.

I wish that Sage/Sorc DPS could use a lightsaber as more than just a Stats stick.

Edited by RiVaN_

[

Granted, but your sofa must be leopard print and be facing a shrine featuring a velvet painting of Elvis in his white jumpsuit.

I wish that Sage/Sorc DPS could use a lightsaber as more than just a Stats stick.

Granted,But you cant modify them. :p

I wish the next person does not corrupt my wish and instead they become the boyfriend/girlfriend to whoever they want.

I wish the next person does not corrupt my wish and instead they become the boyfriend/girlfriend to whoever they want.

Granted but.... error, person unavailable... your connection has timed out, please try again....

I wish that I was more original than that :D

Granted but.... error, person unavailable... your connection has timed out, please try again....

I wish that I was more original than that :D

Granted, but nobody understands your humor.

I wish for the return of Boba Fett in Episode VII.

Granted, but nobody understands your humor.

I wish for the return of Boba Fett in Episode VII.

Granted. He will have a prominent role, and be played by Justin Bieber in his big screen debut.

I wish I had an impeccable memory and could switch between characters whenever I wanted without forgetting how to play them.

Edited by Joesixxpack

Granted. He will have a prominent role, and be played by Justin Bieber in his big screen debut.

I wish I had an impeccable memory and could switch between characters whenever I wanted without forgetting how to play them.

every fiber in my being when I read that shouted

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meanwhile granted, but then you see something truly horrible and disgusting that you wish every day that you could forget but you can't and tortures you for the rest of your life

oh almost forgot... I wish I finally got a rancor!

Edited by Sangrar

every fiber in my being when I read that shouted

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meanwhile granted, but then you see something truly horrible and disgusting that you wish every day that you could forget but you can't and tortures you for the rest of your life

oh almost forgot... I wish I finally got a rancor!

Really now .......a Rancor???That is the easiest thing to corrupt in the whole thread.....just....just nvm i digress.

GRANTED! It eats you :p ......after slowly(very slowly) killing you :) ......after impregnating you :confused: ............ so when you die little rancor babies come out(I meant it when i said slowly) :eek:

In other new,I wish the person that corrupts my wish does not get a wish his/herself, In turn destroying this thread which in turn will destroy something which after many in turns will destroy the SPACE TIME CONTINUUM!!!!

Really now .......a Rancor???That is the easiest thing to corrupt in the whole thread.....just....just nvm i digress.

GRANTED! It eats you :p ......after slowly(very slowly) killing you :) ......after impregnating you :confused: ............ so when you die little rancor babies come out(I meant it when i said slowly) :eek:

In other new,I wish the person that corrupts my wish does not get a wish his/herself, In turn destroying this thread which in turn will destroy something which after many in turns will destroy the SPACE TIME CONTINUUM!!!!

granted, but with the space time continuum destroyed, you never existed, which means you never existed to destroy the Space Time Continuum, which begins a long cycle...

I wish I could meet tone of the greatest people to ever live... Wil Wheaton!!!

granted, but with the space time continuum destroyed, you never existed, which means you never existed to destroy the Space Time Continuum, which begins a long cycle...

I wish I could meet tone of the greatest people to ever live... Wil Wheaton!!!

Granted, however he turns out to be a tremendous douche, and ruins the Star Trek franchise for you.

I wish to live for eternity.

Granted, however he turns out to be a tremendous douche, and ruins the Star Trek franchise for you.

I wish to live for eternity.

granted but you forgot to ask that your body stay the same so it shrivels up like a prune and you can't move or do anything for the rest of eternity.

I wish I was Shazam.

granted but you forgot to ask that your body stay the same so it shrivels up like a prune and you can't move or do anything for the rest of eternity.

I wish I was Shazam.

Granted, but when you summon a bolt of lightning to transform, you didn't realize you were standing in a puddle of water, and you get turned into a crisp superhero.

I wish that Mass Effect, Halo, Transformers, Star Wars, and the Marvel series all got together to create the most super-******-mega-ultra-awesome-epic movie of all time.

Granted, but when you summon a bolt of lightning to transform, you didn't realize you were standing in a puddle of water, and you get turned into a crisp superhero.

I wish that Mass Effect, Halo, Transformers, Star Wars, and the Marvel series all got together to create the most super-******-mega-ultra-awesome-epic movie of all time.

Granted, but it will be directed by Michael Bay and even more of a product commercial than Transformers was.

I wish that I could drive a turbo-charged and armored bulldozer for my daily commute.

Edited by Joesixxpack