Which server do the Imps win on?

Vikassi

Im on POT5 and the Imps lose like its going out of style here .. I havent had the chance to play much ranked and I mainly just PUG it up .. But random groups cant be that bad, can they?

Is any other Pugger getting the same result with the Imps on POT5?

I'd say we win something around 70%-80% of our Republic vs Empire matches on The Ebon Hawk. But these are off the top of my head statistics, and the time at which you play does affect your win:loss ratio since for instance premades with fixed event times play during time X etc.

The only time I remember the Republic beating us was when there was like 2 or so more of them and the teams were uneven.

I see imps win plenty on POT5. Not sure when you are seeing the issue, but I feel all these posts are part perception and part bad luck. If you listened to everyone on these forums without experiencing anything for yourself, it would seem NOBODY ever wins.

Imps have always dominated on POT5, OP. The faction imbalance on POT5 has always been pretty terrible (this goes for both warzones and especially open world PVP). It's possible reps are winning more now with the server transfers, though. In any case, probably 50% of your matches are imp vs imp, in which case it comes down to which side has the good premade(s). Edited by Volxen

Im on POT5 and the Imps lose like its going out of style here .. I havent had the chance to play much ranked and I mainly just PUG it up .. But random groups cant be that bad, can they?

Is any other Pugger getting the same result with the Imps on POT5?

po5's a predominately imp server dude. do you check your forums? there's a woe is republic thread every week.

As others have stated, Imps generally win more often than not (non-rated) on Pot5 and I'm pretty sure it's just due to faction numbers. You're more than likely to end up with 2-3 people queuing as a group from pvp guilds this way. I generally pvp a few hours most weeknights (9ish-midnight) and it's not unusual to only be matched against pubs once or twice.

It's been my experience that going against pubs on Pot5 is usually (but not always) one of two extremes: 1) it's a premade and they're going to clearly demonstrate to you the many difference places lightsabers can fit or 2) it's a totally random PUG group and imps easily win. Most of the close matches seem to be imp vs imp.

All that being said, I appreciate the pub pvpers on Pot5. It can't always be fun being on the lighter side of a faction imbalance, but you save me from always hearing the words "wargame simulation."

Edited by hoodie_gypsy

We don't need practice or preparation.

Well I look forward to seeing how your event turns out. I hope it's successful. Please stream and post in the forums after. I always wonder what the devs think when they see how horrendous the lag becomes.

That's an insult to highly functioning chimpanzees everywhere.

So much this.

Also, what hoodie said. More nights then not, I see either really good pub premades, or it's faceroll city. There seems to be more 'actual bads' percentage wise on the Pub side. Whereas on the Imp side, there's more bads period, based on just having more population.

Edited by islander

So much this.

Also, what hoodie said. More nights then not, I see either really good pub premades, or it's faceroll city. There seems to be more 'actual bads' percentage wise on the Pub side. Whereas on the Imp side, there's more bads period, based on just having more population.

A lot of the Pubs are d!ck$ to each other. Having just switched to maining my GS over my sniper for 55, I notice that I see a lot more of them being at each others throats than I did Imp side. Once, I saw a guy cap the east turret in NC while I was guarding west, and a premade along with 2 others was at center, losing. The guy called for help to defend east and not one of them would go until it was lost, then one of the guys on the premade made a comment about the guild the player who actually had the node was in.

Just so petty and seemingly immature. I saw some on Imp side, but I also saw more going past that to try to win, where the pubs just seem to not care as much about winning.

It seems that after the double xp weekends, a lot of imp players had made republic characters and are gearing them up.

A few imp guilds have gone pub side and are gearing so typically when you see them in a WZ it is a premade. Depending on the time of the day BC can either be pretty balanced or dominated by the odd premade whether pub or imp. There are more premades on the pub side right now (barring the kickball events).

red eclipse totaly trash server for imps.

for 8 days straight typical pvp match:

reps got 2-3 healers per WZ, imps got 4-5 healers per 6 hours

reps got 2times more kills than imps every single match. and I end up having 500k dmg with outstanding 8kills.....

*** is this ****.

loosing streaks that takes 2 or more days aint nothing special.

weekly quest really takes week to complete.

just a wonderfull server

A lot of the Pubs are d!ck$ to each other.

You know, usually I chalk things like this up to just perception... except in my case I just realized I've got the same perception. It makes no sense, right? Because it's probably much of the same players on both sides. But I agree, there seems to be a lot less general ************ in chat when I play my sniper (sub 55) vs. playing my shadow (55). Maybe it's sub-55 vs 55?