LiveStream Event – June 10, 2013

What happend with GMT? or is it only for Americans?

GMT is basically for the British. They kind of "borrowed" the prime meridian from France years ago, and the whole world follows it, though our military insists on calling it "Zulu." Americans much prefer, EDT, CDT, MDT, and PDT, though Alaska and Hawaii have their very own zones, as does the very eastern most tip of Maine.

So, no, GMT is definitely not only for Americans.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You WANT to look like a cross between pin-head and an alien with appliances growing out of them? :rak_05:

I would rather look like that, than something completely different than what we had at that time (The stuff now). Aka more appearance options. :rak_09:

Always happy when they answer a question I ask just wish there was a bit more info, or answers I want to hear like "New species yes, they will the X,Y,Z we hope to have them out by december 2013."

I agree with a lot of people BW is better off telling us what they are working on rather than saying nothing so we dont get upset when its not out in 3 months rather than telling us nothing and having us think nothing new will be coming out.

Last time I checked patch notes are actual development and solidified. That's in any game. So...what was your point. Really? What was your point. We have patch notes too.

And I play LoL. Its a totally different animal that SWTOR. Its a multi only moba. All MOBA developers work with the community because the communities usually build the game (literally).

I played WoW for 7 years...same story. FFXI, same story (those devs never said anything). Every event was laughed at because it was all non committed information.

THEY NEVER COMMIT IN THESE EVENTS. No one does. No one.

Clearly you never went to playonline.com.... FFXI dev's had new updates on that website practically every week. You also clearly never used any of the features in the playonline launcher aside from going straight into the game as there was news updated weekly on there as well.

I missed it - is there some kind of chat log or backup or so ?

Abstract:

"You will se many new graphical things. Yeah. There more about dread masters you haven't seen yet. We are working on cross server pvp queue, but it's difficult. SSSP? Yeah.... it' cool. But we can't tell you more..."

Everyone Twitter is your friend, send them links to these threads and tell them why SWTOR is losing subs

and that we need developers who want to improve the game, while telling us what they are working on and not just saying maybe, soon, dont know to their customers.The stream was a utter joke !

Edited by Lord_Karsk

Everyone Twitter is your friend, send them links to these threads and tell them why SWTOR is losing subs

and that we need developers who want to improve the game, while telling us what they are working on and not just saying maybe, soon, dont know to their customers.The stream was a utter joke !

After yesterday, I think it's 100% clear that 2 of the 3 guys up there really don't care at all about this game. This isn't a "passion" for them, hell, they didn't even know about the Bolster issues and from the looks of it, it will be even MORE of an issue come 2.2. Yesterday I realized, they do not care. The dude on the right was about 14 yrs old and the guy in the middle seemed lost. If that's what this game has leading it, there's really no hope.

After yesterday, I think it's 100% clear that 2 of the 3 guys up there really don't care at all about this game. This isn't a "passion" for them, hell, they didn't even know about the Bolster issues and from the looks of it, it will be even MORE of an issue come 2.2. Yesterday I realized, they do not care. The dude on the right was about 14 yrs old and the guy in the middle seemed lost. If that's what this game has leading it, there's really no hope.

hey eric, i think tux likes you! (pretty sure you were the one on the left?)

don't know why hickman is still with swtor, but whatever.

hey eric, i think tux likes you! (pretty sure you were the one on the left?)

don't know why hickman is still with swtor, but whatever.

This is true. I truly believe Eric is doing everything he can and I believe he's working harder than anyone else there...the other 2 seemed to think just showing up should make us happy...no info, nothing new, just a worthless waste of time.

I liked the part "anymore questions"

Stream: Bolster, what about bolster...x forever

"Nope, guess that wraps it up, thanks everyone"

Streamers: Noooooooo

This is true. I truly believe Eric is doing everything he can and I believe he's working harder than anyone else there...the other 2 seemed to think just showing up should make us happy...no info, nothing new, just a worthless waste of time.

just to keep the conversation moving, i agree with you.

amber seems to be trying to do a good job. i think she's been with us for longer than a lot of people too, if memory serves, which it often doesn't anymore.

i can't speak to any of the devs and coders an such who's work i don't really see. maybe they're pretty invested in the game, maybe they're clock-watchers, hard to tell. the art department that decided to put huge shoulder pads that look like fairy wings on most inquisitor gear.... not impressed.

while i understand creative people tend to be very casual dressers ,I really think a bit more professional attire could have been worn,by two of the people,not saying suits and ties, but maybe short sleeve shirts and such? after all it was only 30 mins. as for the questions ,i understand thy are restricted on what they can say, but I can get more information on the forums, than was told in the 30 mins. this also seemed to be a bit more of a ad for the cantina tours(hey there are players in Ohio).

Eric Musco was the one on thie right...with the black t-shirt with imp logo

Order from left to right was: Bruce Maclean, Jeff Hickman, Eric musco