Universal Crafting Trainer Holostatue

Heezdedjim

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was thinking somsone who has a lot of skills, who seems like they know their way around all sorts of trades...

first i thought that hutt that you meet on makeb... the science one that speaks basic... but we already have a hutt

then i was thinking mako or mission... people that know their way around systems in general...

then i was thinking that girl you meet on pub side makeb mission (that you get the flirt with). she seems to know her way around some trades....

maybe a gree or chevin character. will fit in with some world event tied to a cartel update and they seem to be knowledgeable.

This is a great idea, and it's been passed along to the gurus of the Cartel Market. I know I'd personally love to see this!

Here's my question for you guys: What character would you want to see as the Universal Crew Skill Trainer?

Why does it have to be a character? Why not a device that a company like Czerka Corporation releases to the public and have a holo of their corporate logo, it would also be somewhat more lore friendly.

Edited by Unshra

This one should be a universal crafting trainer that you can open to buy schematics for whatever crafting skill you have trained (if any).

Good idea, I'd add that it should also sell the mats from the crew skills vendor.

I'd rather see it as an item for my ship! We need more stuff for our ships anyway, and this wouldn't be an item you'd need out in the field very often...

Just summon it on your ship....you can summon the holostatues on your ship. I'd rather have a statue that I can summon in the field and on my ship rather than something that can only be used on my ship.

Why the **** must every ***** thing you add to the game now be cartel? :mad: Why cant SUBSCRIBERS get a few things? Heh? We do PAY you 15 bucks a month you realize. Or does us paying your bills not matter? It would be nice if you guys started adding things for subscribers only and make the FTP people PAY for them, like they should....not us. Let us earn things or get it from an achievement....not nickle and diming us to death. I am about fed up with everything being cartel.

Uh oh, looks like someone needs a nap....and maybe a cookie, lol. Are you not able to access a crew skills trainer on the fleet? You can't use the ones on the planets? Are you somehow being denied access to the crew skill trainers? The Cartel Market is for cosmetic and convenience stuff....you don't need a portable crew skills trainer and we've all survived for a year and a half without one. You'll survive without the fluff.

This is a great idea, and it's been passed along to the gurus of the Cartel Market. I know I'd personally love to see this!

Here's my question for you guys: What character would you want to see as the Universal Crew Skill Trainer?

Revan. Being that he's the most "universal" character there is :p

This concept could evolve into a VERY NICE update to the game that would be a huge QoL improvement.

But I don't think I want another holostatue..... I'd rather have something more like the repair & mail droids. I can see each craft having it's own unique crafting guru. And I don't think I want to see anymore high profile characters....not yet. While I'm sure it's much easier to add a single holostatue, I feel like I've kind of had enough of the holostatues.

Here is what I would like to see instead..

Artifice ~ places a wrapped package on the ground that unwraps and then a holocron floats into the air.

Cybertech ~ summons a modded astromech with Republic & Imperial versions

Synthweaving ~ same as Artifice

Armormech ~ same as Cybertech

Biotech ~ summons an Ortolan

Armstech ~ summons an Ugnaught

In a crazy cool world I'd like to see.

I like the idea of adding a few gear slots to the ship character card where trainer items can be placed. And then having these trainers display on board your personal ship permanently. The holo statues would simply display in miniature on a pedestal or as holo-busts. While the crafting trainer would display like another crew member. It would also be nice to see the seeker/mail/ & repair droids display in a cargo area on board your personal ship.

Edited by Cleet_Xia

It has got to be Bao-Dur (the apparent namesake of the Bao-Dur science award), T3-M4 (however, not sure if he would be willing to help, seeing as he doesn't speak basic), Or my favorite, HK-47. I see HK as the logical choice, as he is not only a fan-favorite when it comes to KOTOR, but he would be the only one of the KOTOR crew to know how to craft grenades and medpacs alike. Plus, I want HK-51 to have a friend.

It has got to be Bao-Dur (the apparent namesake of the Bao-Dur science award), T3-M4 (however, not sure if he would be willing to help, seeing as he doesn't speak basic), Or my favorite, HK-47. I see HK as the logical choice, as he is not only a fan-favorite when it comes to KOTOR, but he would be the only one of the KOTOR crew to know how to craft grenades and medpacs alike. Plus, I want HK-51 to have a friend.

So much yes.

How about adding something good to the game that isnt for the CM for once. You dont have to milk everything you know?

Mandalore the Preserver, Canderous Ordo is a survivor. He had to rely on salvage and creating things to have the Mandalorian name last. In that aspect. If anyone deserves to be the Universal Crafting Trainer Holostatue it is Canderous/Mandalor the Preserver or Bao-Dur.

out and out i think a Gree would be the best would fit in canon too being the most awesome crafters in the universe

Bao-Dur

I don't know how much love there is for him...but he was awesome imo.

EDIT: I didn't read past the ambers post till now...wow! So much love for Bao-Dur. :p

Edited by Radzkie

How about a gree? That'd be cool!

t3m4 or bao dur

a jawa

or bao dur!