Universal Crafting Trainer Holostatue

Heezdedjim

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great idea, and it's been passed along to the gurus of the Cartel Market. I know I'd personally love to see this!

Here's my question for you guys: What character would you want to see as the Universal Crew Skill Trainer?

it has tobe a jawa, no way around it.

I bet if this was posted in the suggestion forums the devs wouldn't have noticed this topic... suggestion forum barely ever gets any notice from devs... The last post from a dev in the suggestion forum was from December of 2012. Then before that was August 2012... I don't even know of a post that was before then though lol Edited by chriscshunter

I bet if this was posted in the suggestion forums the devs wouldn't have noticed this topic... suggestion forum barely ever gets any notice from devs... The last post from a dev in the suggestion forum was from December of 2012. Then before that was August 2012... I don't even know of a post that was before then though lol

They tend not to post in the suggestion forums because posting in them starts rumors that the ideas held within the topic have more credance then just a players thoughts no matter how far off the wall they are. That doesnt mean they dont read and observe them.

Edited by Shingara

This is a great idea, and it's been passed along to the gurus of the Cartel Market. I know I'd personally love to see this!

Here's my question for you guys: What character would you want to see as the Universal Crew Skill Trainer?

Bao-Dur, hands down.

Someone mentioned G0-T0, which I could accept as well. T3-M4, but since he's probably still alive I'd save him to be an actual NPC.

Bao-Dur, hands down.

Someone mentioned G0-T0, which I could accept as well. T3-M4, but since he's probably still alive I'd save him to be an actual NPC.

T3-M4 was killed by the Emperor 300 years ago when Revan, T3, Meetra, and Scourge had a showdown, he was vaporized into scrap for using his flamethrower on Emperor Vitiate.

Edited by Magnusheart

We haven't heard from our Chevin conglomerate friends in a while, they could start hiding Conglomerate Smuggler Holocoms in the cartel packs to steal business from the hutts. It wouldn't all have to be a statue, more like a simple repeating live holofeed, and I'm sure it'd be easy to make use of the Chevin event hologram. Edited by RAZIM

Why the **** must every ***** thing you add to the game now be cartel? :mad: Why cant SUBSCRIBERS get a few things? Heh? We do PAY you 15 bucks a month you realize. Or does us paying your bills not matter? It would be nice if you guys started adding things for subscribers only and make the FTP people PAY for them, like they should....not us. Let us earn things or get it from an achievement....not nickle and diming us to death. I am about fed up with everything being cartel.

This idea sounds great however (not being cartel). I'd like to see Exar Kun. Republic side could have him before turning Sith, and Empire could have his Sith version.

Bao-Dur. And don't give me any crap about recommending a character from a game you yourselves didn't make. He is the mad tinkerer that helped the Exile build a new lightsaber, and he is worthy of your respect AND ours.

I'd like to see crafting supply vendors available on our ships too. I'm on my phone so don't know if this is in the post but it is a total pain to make a pit stop to fleet when I need conductive flux etc. That is definitely a pet peeve of mine and I'm certainly not buying off the GTN when people sell way over actual cost.

Also can I just have Bao Dur on my ship... Bring him back from the dead....maybe he was frozen in Carbonite

Edited by AlaricSevGirl

I'd love to see it for the ship as well but then we would all want a crafting bench for our mods:) Keeping with your question I would love to see "Scourge" he was a pivotal role in the Revan storyline and I feel like there is more that could be done with him . It would also make a great addition for both factions as he is a Sith and he is seen on the pub side. Best of luck on whatever you decide.

We haven't heard from our Chevin conglomerate friends in a while, they could start hiding Conglomerate Smuggler Holocoms in the cartel packs to steal business from the hutts. It wouldn't all have to be a statue, more like a simple repeating live holofeed, and I'm sure it'd be easy to make use of the Chevin event hologram.

Yes. I like that idea. Give us a Chevin holostatue.

Also, when you bring in Guild Ship (I hope :) ), you should have a place where you can pop in these holotrainers for everyone. Would be pretty cool.

You mean an everlasting holostatue of Satele/Malgus ? Why not.

You mean an everlasting holostatue of Satele/Malgus ? Why not.

Could you imagine a room on your ship and a line up of holostatues? That would be pretty cool. Allow your guild to learn skills right on your ship. There could also be missions for acquiring these said holotrainers. Give guilds something to do.

Not sure on which character but I do agree ships need more items. I enjoy spending time on my ships as they are nice and quiet and just generally a nice place to sit around and see my companions. I'd like to see a treasury or something in the ship where we can add all the "bits and bobs" of the Cartel Market, maybe some plinths for pets, holostatues, carbonite chamber etc etc. Ofcourse these would have to be scaled down a little (or our ships would need a full extension!). Though, I'd just like to see more things on the ship.

Hylo Visz, she can teach me anything, I mean you know.

I'd like to see content that doesn't revolve around the cartel market.

or perhaps fixing bugs that have been around since beta. or the endless new bugs that get created when you release things without testing it first.