Universal Crafting Trainer Holostatue

Heezdedjim

A small droid... maybe a battledroid. Something that does not take up a lot of space and get in the way if 10 people all pop one around a mail box.

In other words.. something.. anything... diminutive in size. And please.. resize the other ones too. :D

They don't need to resize anything. Don't listen to this complainer. They are PERFECT IN EVERY WAY. Keep up the good work on making the large things, Bioware. Gives a mini-game of "Find the mailbox" in the game.

lol

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't need to resize anything. Don't listen to this complainer. They are PERFECT IN EVERY WAY. Keep up the good work on making the large things, Bioware. Gives a mini-game of "Find the mailbox" in the game.

lol

Please note: you are on the record acknowledging me complaining about something in SWTOR. :)

Please put it in your signature.. lest you forget it and continue to wander through the forums claiming I never complain about anything Bioware does. :p

Edited by Andryah

This is a great idea, and it's been passed along to the gurus of the Cartel Market. I know I'd personally love to see this!

Here's my question for you guys: What character would you want to see as the Universal Crew Skill Trainer?

I think some sort of Gree would be really cool. I know there aren't any real "iconic" named members of the species or anything, but they have a really unique design that would look awesome if utilized.

Plus, they're basically a race of advanced crafters- so that would fit this theme quite nicely.

Edited by Superarg
Grammar

This is a great idea, and it's been passed along to the gurus of the Cartel Market. I know I'd personally love to see this!

Here's my question for you guys: What character would you want to see as the Universal Crew Skill Trainer?

Either a shipdroid or a Gree would make sense.

Shipdroid since they are usable for all crafters, with their special sensory units. (and it's the only thing most people use it for)

Gree because they're the living species with the most advanced technology available.

Hmmm, maybe a Gormak would work as well. They're not particularly advanced, but they are extremely talented with their tinkering.

Bao-Dur! It'd be a perfect fit!

Please note: you are on the record acknowledging me complaining about something in SWTOR. :)

Please put it in your signature.. lest you forget it and continue to wander through the forums claiming I never complain about anything Bioware does. :p

Ok, she got you there :p

Dw Andryah, I've seen you complain in the past too :p

I prefer happy you ;)

Gree would be great. Perfect shape and size to block a mailbox or mission hub.

Edit: Andryah always has something to complain about, give BW a break geeeeeze

A small droid... maybe a battledroid. Something that does not take up a lot of space and get in the way if 10 people all pop one around a mail box.

In other words.. something.. anything... diminutive in size. And please.. resize the other ones too. :D

Edited by scraycroft

How about a crew/crafting reagent vendor holostatue?

Personally, I would have little use for this; I do the traditional MMO strategy to be all gathering until max level and then just power level the profession.

But all my crafting alts, especially the non-combat ones, never leave that wonderful place in the CE area except when I run out of crafting reagents (e.g. flux). Similarly, I have GTN, CH and mailbox on my ship but still have to leave to buy some reagents from the vendor. That would be valuable to me.

I think some sort of Gree would be really cool. I know there aren't any real "iconic" named members of the species or anything, but they have a really unique design that would look awesome if utilized.

Plus, they're basically a race of advanced crafters- so that would fit this theme quite nicely.

This! ^^

I would LOVE to have a crafting trainer holo-statue! :) Particularly at lower levels, you can train up to the next level really fast.

The idea of a small droid sounds great! A cute astromech droid would be nice, or maybe one of those Gree droids like you meet on Coruscant (only if it has voiceover, lol). An Ugnaught and/or Ortolan character would be great too. I recall some members of these diminutive species being skilled in science/engineering type things from my encounters with them on Hutta, Coruscant, and Hoth.

I'd say something like a ship droid, but those aren't exactly, uh, well-loved by some players. :p

Mandalore the Preserver would be nice to see as a holo.

I'm wondering if he would fly better with the Imperials than others, like Meetra Surik (Exile) or Revan, as he was not *directly* affiliated with the Republic. A lot of the possibilities that I've thought of so far, the Empire would have a problem with.

It'd definitely be VERY cool to see a holostatue of him, however. I'd definitely get at least one.

How about a crew/crafting reagent vendor holostatue?

Personally, I would have little use for this; I do the traditional MMO strategy to be all gathering until max level and then just power level the profession.

But all my crafting alts, especially the non-combat ones, never leave that wonderful place in the CE area except when I run out of crafting reagents (e.g. flux). Similarly, I have GTN, CH and mailbox on my ship but still have to leave to buy some reagents from the vendor. That would be valuable to me.

What you're looking for is the Repair Droid - Character Perk. The fully upgraded (three tiers) version sells crafting reagents. I have it on all my crafters.

I vote for The Exile... or Bastila.

Oh man, that is an awesome suggestion! But... who should it be? Great question...

Hmm... Maybe a statue of the Exile? Or perhaps it would be a good idea to showcase an entirely new character, who might be implemented later on as a Neutral character, and the holo-statue could be a means of hyping them up beforehand?

Or perhaps one of the Rakata?

I was gonna say Bao Dur, hands down .. then someone said G0-T0 and I remembered that inquisitive little droid Bao Dur had with him, Remote.

So now .. I can't pick a winner! If I absolutely must pick one of the three .. well, ok .. Remote. :)