Question of the Day 4/8/2013

EricMusco

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there, I am just torn as to what to level first. I have a Sorc on Prophecy of the Five, and a Merc on The Harbinger. That I really want to level, but I am not sure which one I should do first. This is why I was hoping to get Character Transfers before the launch of the Expac (early access). Both are healers, and both are Operation Runners, and also I really like both guilds I am in. Edited by SuperGrunt

Maybe my Sniper will pay Makeb a visit, I don't know yet. I have early access, but atm I feel like taking it slow and leveling some more alts. I powerleveled too much during the exp weekends.

Also, I am not a big fan of overcrowded places, neither rl nor ig, so maybe I'll just wait until the hype is over.

Edited by Sorei

Vanguard trooper. Managed to sneak in getting my better half's scoundrel smuggler to 50 just 15min before the end of the double xp last night, so she is excited to tag along.

But I think I may hold off going to Makeb for a week to avoid the crowding and work on backfilling achievements.

Only 14th :(

But i'll go in the same order i've created them:

Sage (Mizue Renke) > Gunslinger (Rikks Renke) > Sentinel (Hawkie) > Vanguard (Starte Renke) > Operative (Carcaju) > Juggernaught (Vowraw) > Sorcerer (Jaheira) > Mercenary (Paulets)

:cool:

None for a while.

First off, I don't have access 'til Sunday.

Second, I expect Makeb to be pretty overcrowded, with mission objectives being a pain for a while, so that, combined with the fact that it's too short for fully leveling anyway, means I'll run a through characters through Correllia and Voss that never finished them due to out-leveling.

Once I do head that way, it'll almost certainly be my Operative that I take through first.

Happy Monday everyone. In honor of tomorrow's launch of Game Update 2.0 and early access starting for Rise, we ask:

Early Access for Rise of the Hutt Cartel begins tomorrow - which of you will we see on Makeb?

I managed to get my Assassin to 50 during this last double XP weekend so I am going to try to get started on Makeb as soon as possible! Although it will be an internal struggle between starting Makeb and starting into my love of Legacy Achievements.

-eric

My Smuggler will be there....Missing Headshot and Cheap Shot....BOOOOOO... Removing attacks = not a good idea.

Will get to 55 on my Marauder first but with been an APAC user we lack people to run around with so hopefully the transfer tool is live because i need a population to be able to progress in 2.0 due to my guild is dead. Edited by elitenz

Happy Monday everyone. In honor of tomorrow's launch of Game Update 2.0 and early access starting for Rise, we ask:

Early Access for Rise of the Hutt Cartel begins tomorrow - which of you will we see on Makeb?

I managed to get my Assassin to 50 during this last double XP weekend so I am going to try to get started on Makeb as soon as possible! Although it will be an internal struggle between starting Makeb and starting into my love of Legacy Achievements.

-eric

'

HM well lets see I now have 5 50s because of the EX weekends so Prolly all 5 at some point tomorrow . :) .

And I have to say I got two to 50 one, one weekend then another the next weekend this week end I slowed down some only got one to 45 ..

prolly my main

Sroc

operative

war

then my other Sorc

then my other war

hoping soon my hunter once I get him those last five levels ..

And as soon as Transfer happen my 50 sage

Edited by tanktest