Official launch in Australia/New Zealand

StephenReid

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree, as well they have some of the west coast servers as their own and would be hard up to play on a diff server unless you offer free transfers for characters/guilds.

i really hope they make it free transfers because enough people are dirty about being left so far behind it'd be another nut shot to then have to pay to move..

Bioware's just lucky i'm a fanboy of theirs.

:eek:

'The Harbinger' on the US West Coast was where a fair amount of the Australian guilds were deployed and thus is pretty much the unofficial Australian server.

The secondary PVE server is 'The Jekk'Jekk Tarr' which is also US West Coast.

As far as PVP servers goes, 'The Swiftsure' is where Australian PVP guilds were deployed (US West Coast)

All of the above information is available on this spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&key=0ApTWvw8Y4QNHdFdPWTYwY0hObFV0ZzMyakRHRkQ5bmc&output=html

Which came from the Southern Cross Guild facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Southern-Cross-Gamers-Southern-Cross-Gaming-Guild/113102332072001

whats the best server for aussies to play on before the launch of the oceanic servers

Currently Swiftsure is the biggest oceanic server. But is massivly over populated. Wait times of 1hr+ on peek times.

If your wanting to play with aussie players,

**BioHazard** 5/5EV 16man Aussie endgame guild. Recruiting all 1-6 am (USA) Server time players and Aus 8-11pm(ACST). High need of Ranged DPS, other classes welcome to apply. Pst for more info

We will be moving to 16mans on the 25/1/12, Currently on Rakata mind prison USA west.

I am North American, and I have played on Jekk Jekk Tarr since day 1. Little did I know that it would become an unofficial Oceanic server. (not such a bad thing, because I play in NA's "off hours" a lot).

However, if all the Aussies leave Jekk Jekk Tarr, Jekk Jekk Tarr will be ghostly. Will I be able to transfer to a higher pop server if that happens?

Cake is a lie; there is only pie.

I am North American, and I have played on Jekk Jekk Tarr since day 1. Little did I know that it would become an unofficial Oceanic server. (not such a bad thing, because I play in NA's "off hours" a lot).

However, if all the Aussies leave Jekk Jekk Tarr, Jekk Jekk Tarr will be ghostly. Will I be able to transfer to a higher pop server if that happens?

Cake is a lie; there is only pie.

That depends if they offer free transfers or not, i play on the swiftsure and have 2 lvl 50's and i would not want to pay for 2 toons to be transferred.

Yes I would love an update on the new server and character transfers details.

I don't mind if you guys say mid year. Just want to know the game plan really.

I'm thinking about starting more characters but if there are going to be charges $$ then I'll wait to see how this new server goes.

Well the game is awesome great fun BUT the lagg is killing me ,cause im an aussie 160 ping to 250 ping just wont cut it in this game you need 50 ping or less imo ,its frustrating at times you think your still alive but your dead lol ..

i cant wait for the aussie servers this game will be alot better than it allready is ,the aussies playing now will notice the differance im sure when we play on our own servers..

p.s *** where you thinking at bioware not releasing the game world wide seems like a big market mistake if you ask me ,,im thinking the co of the company must be yelling get this released now lol !

oh and if you find any spelling or grammar mistakes keep them i have plenty ;P

Well the game is awesome great fun BUT the lagg is killing me ,cause im an aussie 160 ping to 250 ping just wont cut it in this game you need 50 ping or less imo ,its frustrating at times you think your still alive but your dead lol ..

I'm in Brisvegas (ADSL 2+ ... optus so prob 56k ;)) and i'm getting 360-460ms per night but I'm not suffering....I didn't think I was. :confused: Im on a EU server, lvl 40 before I realised that US ping was better. >.<

I can't wait to see what 50ms would make the game play like.

Edited by alterator