What the heck is this?! This is a joke! New armor models up. Gremlins and moths :l:l

Alec_Fortescue

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to think people that frequent these forums just like to complain... It's not like you are forced to wear these outfits and it just adds more options for players. Also i believe these are only empire, dulfy said at the top that there was an issue loading the republic armors.

I'm starting to think people that frequent these forums just like to complain... It's not like you are forced to wear these outfits and it just adds more options for players. Also i believe these are only empire, dulfy said at the top that there was an issue loading the republic armors.

Then why do they say Consular / Inquisitor, Warrior / Knight, Bounty Hunter / Trooper?

Oh, never mind. She must have just removed those. ;)

:cool:

Edited by Blackavaar

Some people can't look past the headgear and that's a shame as good looking headgear is hard to create consistently without becoming very redundant. Other than the head slots, a good portion of the the gear actually looks great and I am quite impressed with it.

Seriously? Who pays these people to design the armour. It's complete rubbish.

You're all fired. :mad:

Your jimmies sound rustled?

I like the whole multiple scifi universes they seem to be going for.

Inquisitor force master helm looks like a creature from Pitch Black.

Btw I'm not actually serious.

Edited by Claprica

Your jimmies sound rustled?

I like the whole multiple scifi universes they seem to be going for.

Inquisitor force master helm looks like a creature from Pitch Black.

Btw I'm not actually serious.

lol yeah, my jimmies are rustled. I hate that armour. Its hideous...but like I said in another thread, I'll just keep what I've got now, I like the look I've put together...but yeah, they need to hire some real designers, cause dayum....

Oh Boo hoo. If you don't like it, just rip out the mods. But, then that would be the smart thing, wouldn't it? You people will cry about ANYTHING, won't you?

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060103225618/starwars/images/0/0b/Artof-01.jpg

The Bounty Hunter armor looks awesome, the helmet looks like the old concept art for Boba fett.

I just get the feeling that the devs are just sitting back in their chairs laughing. "They're going to grind nightmare modes, for THIS? Bwahahahahahaha!"

Yup.... another six months of shifting mods to old shells. The new looks are a mix of extremely conservative 'painted on' colours and... just... urgh...

I suggested to guild mates a few months ago that we'd be mauling old content for things like Rakata warrior pieces... I guess this is one way to ensure we keep doing them - assuming the old vendors aren't removed.

Some of these sets look really nice, particularly both Inquisitor sets and that Agent set with the longcoat. The headgear mostly looks a little goofy, but I hide helm anyway.

I could do without that junkyard warrior getup for Bounty Hunters, but the other style is pretty cool.

Overall, I think this gear is a big step in the right direction.

Keep in mind, too, that we've only seen this stuff on female characters so far. Some of the less appealing suits may look better on males.

Edited by nateslice

Most of the sets look pretty good. Just don't wear the helmets, those are ugly. Doesn't bother me since I hide the headslot anyway. The Inquisitor and Agent sets looks really nice. Minus helmets lol.

agreed the full sets might not look good but all of them have at least some pieces i like.

I love the BH and Agents though