What the heck is this?! This is a joke! New armor models up. Gremlins and moths :l:l

Alec_Fortescue

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those aren't too bad, at least the shoulders/boots/bracers aren't ridiculous. I'm sure those will fit into someone's character themes. The second Imperial Agent one, without the helmet, looks particularly awesome.

I just wish we could dye armor like GW2. SWTOR's armors have so little color variance. For example that first set only has two tones, black and red.

Edited by Gaff

Well, now that some more pictures have been added (was only the first 4 when I posted earlier), I'll agree that not all of them are bad. Arkanian agent set is... okay, and the Underworld trenchcoat one is kinda cool even, flared boots aside. Arkanian bounty hunter has a very jetpacky jetpack.

Who is greenlighting this garbage? Seriously why is it so hard in a star wars game to have "star wars" gear? I do thank you though for making me feel good about not buying makeb.

i knew it same crappy looking gear AGAIN! We deserve star wars looking gear not fantasy mmo arrmor in a sci fi game

Looks a heck of a lot like it was inspired by Dengar the bounty hunter from Empire. I love the new armor, they finally are making stuff that looks Star Wars inspired! To each their own though!

Well, to clarify, I'm pretty sure every piece is somehow inspired by something star wars-y. (no matter how much it doesn't seem that way).

And I agree: to each their own.

But tbh, not EVERYTHING related to Star Wars lore was a good (or good-looking) idea.

That said, I like most of the new sets (headpieces excluded). They seem toned down compared to Tionese/Rakata/Black Hole/War Hero stuff.

Edited by TheNahash

Well, to clarify, I'm pretty sure every piece is somehow inspired by something star wars-y. (no matter how much it doesn't seem that way).

And I agree: to each their own.

But tbh, not EVERYTHING related to Star Wars lore was a good (or good-looking) idea.

That said, I like most of the new sets (headpieces excluded). They seem toned down compared to Tionese/Rakata/Black Hole/War Hero stuff.

Very true! I never liked the look/feel of the wardrobes they wore in the prequels. Especially anything having to do with Naboo.