What the heck is this?! This is a joke! New armor models up. Gremlins and moths :l:l

Alec_Fortescue

Okay, so once again, the new sets are ugly. As usual.

BUT, for once, smugglers and agents had a bit of love and their new sets are quite good in fact (but there is a cape on one of the new smuggler sets, so not as good as it could have been).

And to be fair, the republic sets are okay in general (except for Consulars).

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...(but there is a cape on one of the new smuggler sets, so not as good as it could have been)..

I disagree with this. I think the cape is pretty cool. Besides, Anytime I see a smuggler with a cape, I think of Lando.http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjI3MjA0NTQwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzcxMTY2Mw@@._V1._SX640_SY977_.jpg :D

As sith warrior I am looking for sith gears mostly and must say like many before me said - armors aren't bad so much but helmets sucks hard. Probably i will get just chest armor but from pvp vendor because prefer dark/black colors (why pve never has these colors?) and will match some other old gears or some nice oranges.

shame they can't make whole set awesome - i noticed since game started that in every set there is nothing cool or just some part of it is nice. rest looks like some mix of terminator/power ranges/ fantasy wierdo things.

BTW. I heard some gossip that BW will give new schems for synth and armors. Well i hope so that will be really nice oranges ;)

Oh my god. These armors are so horrible looking i don't know if i should laugh or cry, what was the designer that made those on? Sith inquisitor moth man abomination anyone? Pregnant Jedi? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I was fearing stuff like this would start to happen once cartel market is live.

Don't expect any more cool looking armor if you don't plant to fork out money in cartel market. I bet they have a few really sweet looking armor sets ready for that.

A sad day...

Edited by Overmannus

Oh come on, give the guys a break.

10 pages of completely bashing the designers, geez.

Some like, some don't, don't like em? You don't have to bloody wear em.

I love most of these, especially the underworld combat medic one, awesome.

Oh come on, give the guys a break.

10 pages of completely bashing the designers, geez.

Some like, some don't, don't like em? You don't have to bloody wear em.

I love most of these, especially the underworld combat medic one, awesome.

Except it will probably cost us close to a million extracting amor mods & puting then in custom armor. So yes it does penalise players.

Edited by Overmannus

I really like the Agent and Sith Inq. Those two had really nice gear. For the rest of them I like the Bounty Hunters less than the warriors. Since I always hide the headslot the look of the helmet does not affect me. Like it so far but the Agent is in it's own league for spiffy looking gear. Wonder what the republic looks like.

*keeping all fingers crossed*

Actually, I think they look pretty awesome, except for the headpieces.

But who cares about those? Bring Your Own Headpiece, or Hide Headpiece.

I'm actually a little jealous of the Jedi Knights, they get a short skirt! I hope moddable light and medium variations of that chestpiece will be available on both sides!

Edited by AsheraII

The Imperial gear is a joke for the most part...or at least almot all their helms are....not sure wha tBW was thinking with a lot of these. Hey I'm a fan of The Fifth Element too....but we don't need armor based on that movie or some sort of demented joker / Grenlin hat for Sorcs.... :rolleyes: