Former SWG/Tarquinas players check-in thread

Tyndaleon

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they freed up server space universally. I played around for about 30 minutes this morning. Most servers were 'light'.

Hope they don't go too far with the 'freeing up server capacity'. I thought their concept of holding back was smart, but it just needed to be managed more reasonably.

When I came home for lunch at noon and logged in with the hope of doing space dailies I hit a 150+ queue...so things must have changed quick as the day progressed.

A chiseled cyborg walks in, sits on the barstool, orders a Tarquinian Whiskey and says, "Let me tell you a tale of a squad leader from Tarquinas, who shares my same name...."

Haha. What's up guys! I'd love to roll on a server here with ya soon. Right now I'll probably finish leveling the toon I made on Master Zhen. If anyone happens to be on there, look me up.

Any word from an Oben or Suntzo? ;)

A chiseled cyborg walks in, sits on the barstool, orders a Tarquinian Whiskey and says, "Let me tell you a tale of a squad leader from Tarquinas, who shares my same name...."

Haha. What's up guys! I'd love to roll on a server here with ya soon. Right now I'll probably finish leveling the toon I made on Master Zhen. If anyone happens to be on there, look me up.

Any word from an Oben or Suntzo? ;)

Wow an old school Tarqie.

Hey all. I played on Tarq in the first few years of SWG as Tzomisx, a member of ITEC.

Currently playing on Hedarr Soongh (PVP - Sith) with the same handle. In honor of the SWG server my legacy name is "Tarquinas".