Former SWG/Tarquinas players check-in thread

Tyndaleon

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even know how the warzone exploit worked, but I did PVP between missions only because I had no one to do heroics so I needed to pvp for the XP buffer ^_^.

But I did get level 50 last night :D

3 days 23 hours /played

congratulations amigo! 4 days played out of about 6+ days possible. Wow :D

I guess there really was a large infusion of non pre-order players, because it's 8am east coast time and Canorous Ordo and Kinrath are full.

Kinrath seems to have gotten a large infusion of off the shelf players today.

interestingly, The Fatman server is only Heavy.

Kavol Avatar here. Imperial Governor of Dantooine and mayor of Avatar Metropolis, voted the nicest city on the server numerous times, before I quit.

Winner of Nym's Scavenger Hunt, first (and I still believe the only) person in the game to get all the dev badges including the hidden ones, yada yada yada blah blah blah no one cares.

I'm on Vrook Lamar already with the remains of AV and some other guilds, but it's nice to see the Tarq community is still alive and communicating.

Good to hear from you :) Several guilds are on Candorous Ordo so if you have time have your guys roll alts down the line there.

I guess there really was a large infusion of non pre-order players, because it's 8am east coast time and Canorous Ordo and Kinrath are full.

Kinrath seems to have gotten a large infusion of off the shelf players today.

interestingly, The Fatman server is only Heavy.

Yeah, the two servers I have my toons on are packed...

We now have 160+ tagged toons in PoD. Lot of new server friends in guild.

It's fun to go up against CoTP and The Risen in Huttball :p

Edited by Blackpool

Yeah, the two servers I have my toons on are packed...

We now have 160+ tagged toons in PoD. Lot of new server friends in guild.

It's fun to go up against CoTP and The Risen in Huttball :p

Well, now they're all full.

I guess each night it'll be "who's got the most tolerable queue length".

My only hope - and I mentioned this to Sidd in a PM the other night, is that they have been artificially capping the servers all this time, in order to force people to populate all of the servers a bit more equally.

However, this wouldn't fully explain their willingness to add more servers, versus increasing the (artificial) cap on existing servers.

It's just that I've seen 300-400 people on a planet instance at a time during stress testing. We were never near that in EGA.

My only hope - and I mentioned this to Sidd in a PM the other night, is that they have been artificially capping the servers all this time, in order to force people to populate all of the servers a bit more equally.

However, this wouldn't fully explain their willingness to add more servers, versus increasing the (artificial) cap on existing servers.

It's just that I've seen 300-400 people on a planet instance at a time during stress testing. We were never near that in EGA.

QFT, I've been saying this same thing in guild chat ever since the ques started, crossing my fingers bout it lol

Ok, it takes an old dog some time to reach the tree, but well, I finally found it. :)

It was so goooooood to see some names I remember from the good old Theed times.

Ah yes...Hotte Hue here, musical Bothan from hell.

Some might remember me. I found the old blue fishie here on the forums a couple of days ago and whaddayaknow..I'm in Ex Astris on CO now as well. :)

I look forward to meeting you guys again from time to time, though I might not be on as much as I used to in SWG times. Timezone and work problems mostly.

Anyway, see ya all in game sooner or later

25 minute que right now and growing :mad:

Yeah Big G - if I don't log in later tonight it's because the CO queue is like 45 minutes and I'm going to backup server X or Y.

Or, if all three servers are trashed.....bah I don't even want to think of that.

Looks like they freed up server space universally. I played around for about 30 minutes this morning. Most servers were 'light'.

Hope they don't go too far with the 'freeing up server capacity'. I thought their concept of holding back was smart, but it just needed to be managed more reasonably.