Former SWG/Tarquinas players check-in thread

Tyndaleon

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's actually great news. During my last beta session I decided I really wanted to play Republic, that is why I have been looking into other server options. Would be great if PoD made a Republic guild on Terentatek. I'll keep checking back here in case you guys decide to announce when you will do that, I'd like to stay informed.

The pvp is too good to leave Kinrath Spider right now tbh. I'm very happy with the good community and heavy population on the server.

Hey, good to see you.

Look up VADR Imperial side. Just to a who search.

Rebel side, you've got a couple of good options, IFN, and Trill's guild come to mind offhand. If there are others feel free to post'em other Tarq peoples.

Greetings! :)

Hmm. It's probably something my noob-self did but I tried to add "Gillies" as a friend and it said "Not a valid player". It's 5:30am, so that might be why I can't do somethin. lol.

I'm also unsure how to look up guilds. :)

Greetings! :)

Hmm. It's probably something my noob-self did but I tried to add "Gillies" as a friend and it said "Not a valid player". It's 5:30am, so that might be why I can't do somethin. lol.

I'm also unsure how to look up guilds. :)

That's pretty lame if they don't allow offline players to be friend added.

I can help with the latter. On the 'who' list, put VADR in the search box up top. It works, I've used it.

The pvp is too good to leave Kinrath Spider right now tbh. I'm very happy with the good community and heavy population on the server.

Path of Destruction should be destroying Brazil imo :)

It is unfortunate though. I was looking forward to competing against the big Bloodfin guilds when they were initially assigned to Kinrath.

Edited by islander

Path of Destruction should be destroying Brazil imo :)

It is unfortunate though. I was looking forward to competing against the big Bloodfin guilds when they were initially assigned to Kinrath.

I battled a lot of Bloodfin guilds in SWG on Starsider. I know them well.

Kinrath really is picking up. Here's a decent thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=38123

Your place in POD is always there to come back and battle them. :)

I battled a lot of Bloodfin guilds in SWG on Starsider. I know them well.

Kinrath really is picking up. Here's a decent thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=38123

Your place in POD is always there to come back and battle them. :)

I won't be abandoning my Sith there :D all dislike for the server aside. I wish I had more gaming time, and less (forced) forum time.

Edited by islander

That's pretty lame if they don't allow offline players to be friend added.

I can help with the latter. On the 'who' list, put VADR in the search box up top. It works, I've used it.

I tried to add a RL friend that is Republic, when I was logged in an Imp, which you cannot do. You also cannot /tell to opposite faction. I logged in Roshi (Rep) and was able to add no prob.

Might be why I couldn't add Gillies (sp?), dunno. /shrug

Looks like I used the search right (i put in VADR ), just wasn't anyone on! :)

MAY be on tonight, most likely will tmrw morn. Works been kickin my ***** lately.

Thanks fer the help!

I tried to add a RL friend that is Republic, when I was logged in an Imp, which you cannot do. You also cannot /tell to opposite faction. I logged in Roshi (Rep) and was able to add no prob.

Might be why I couldn't add Gillies (sp?), dunno. /shrug

Looks like I used the search right (i put in VADR ), just wasn't anyone on! :)

MAY be on tonight, most likely will tmrw morn. Works been kickin my ***** lately.

Thanks fer the help!

34 of us on right now lol.

Gunner

I'm loving BH. Doing warzones like mad and levelling up quick. 7-11k XP per in 10 mins.

Yeah it's funny, people in beta kept claiming that warzone leveling would be slow. I'd only tried it once (a couple iterations back) and found it just wasn't :)

Especially considering (Imo) Dromund Kaas leveling is so slow. A whole lot of running around. Way more then a Republic on Coruscant.

Edited by islander

Yeah it's funny, people in beta kept claiming that warzone leveling would be slow. I'd only tried it once (a couple iterations back) and found it just wasn't :)

Especially considering (Imo) Dromund Kaas leveling is so slow. A whole lot of running around. Way more then a Republic on Coruscant.

I've done one flashpoint. I could probably level to 50 in warzones and come back and finish quests without pressure or worry of ganking.

The warzone gear is pretty cool so far.

Come on back :p We've picked up 40 new frands from the server alone.

There's been no issues with the Brazilians, in fact they've made good pvp enemies and allies.

I've done one flashpoint. I could probably level to 50 in warzones and come back and finish quests without pressure or worry of ganking.

The warzone gear is pretty cool so far.

Come on back :p We've picked up 40 new frands from the server alone.

There's been no issues with the Brazilians, in fact they've made good pvp enemies and allies.

History just dictates this won't be the case over time.

I've gone over the other reasons (not just Brazilians) with you as to why, but it's unproductive and unfair to go over them further as I lub you guys and it's not like it's my perpetual goal in life to scare everyone off that server.

I'm glad you guys are doing well there. I hope for all of your sakes that continues months into the future :)

About the only people I've seen past the mid 30's have been people in Warzones lol

Thats because there is an exploit using Warzones that allows you to speed lvl, and Bioware knows about it and is banning accounts forever when they catch them.

This sort of stuff is why we chose not to go to a PVP server, tired of all the epeen queens.

What's really going to be funny is when Bioware preforms their account reviews and they see people have reached 50 in a few days Not doing any of the quests, and then Bans those account lifetime.

Will be classic, spend up to $150 for game, Exploit your way to lvl 50 in a few days, become banned forever the next week from a game you have been waiting years to play :eek:

Oh BTW we are now at 40 members and still not Launch Day :cool:

Every day I get a tell ingame from someone I have not heard from in years is very cool hearing from lost friends.

If there any any other lost souls from VADR or Tarq that need a good home on the Sith side send me a tell in game or apply on our website.

Gunner

Edited by GunnerBod

I've stayed away from Warzones so far, have they even fixed the exploit?

I've half been afraid to do warzones. Eh, besides, doing the story content is more entertaining for me.

I figure by my third character on each side, third run through the side quests, I'll probably be way more interested in clean warzone leveling. Especially through DK, man that place is brutal pre-sprint.

Edited by islander

Thats because there is an exploit using Warzones that allows you to speed lvl, and Bioware knows about it and is banning accounts forever when they catch them.

This sort of stuff is why we chose not to go to a PVP server, tired of all the epeen queens.

What's really going to be funny is when Bioware preforms their account reviews and they see people have reached 50 in a few days Not doing any of the quests, and then Bans those account lifetime.

Will be classic, spend up to $150 for game, Exploit your way to lvl 50 in a few days, become banned forever the next week from a game you have been waiting years to play :eek:

Oh BTW we are now at 40 members and still not Launch Day :cool:

Every day I get a tell ingame from someone I have not heard from in years is very cool hearing from lost friends.

If there any any other lost souls from VADR or Tarq that need a good home on the Sith side send me a tell in game or apply on our website.

Gunner

Comedy! cheetos never when!!! I'm enjoying the quests....a lot...I will probably have an alt on a PvE server when my friends start playing...but they are not telling me what server they are on so maybe they do not want to play to me...but I don't really give a crap.