Former SWG/Tarquinas players check-in thread

Tyndaleon

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh My LORD a 30 minute cue to log into game, in early access no less, I hope this is not a sign of things to come.

Gunner

It's good to be on a populated server though. It won't be like this forever. Popular servers are popular servers.

I like it actually, being it's the only PvE server I'm ever setting foot on :)

But I am alergic to Samba drums, :D:D:D

huehuehue? :eek:

I actually rolled an SI over on Terentatek tonight, be back on Candor tomorrow :)

Edited by islander

Hit 15 about an hour ago, crusing along, oh btw Naga from BHSS joined today

I saw, good to see more Imperials join the server, especially the guild.

I just wanted to give you a chance to get ahead of me a bit again. :D

Edited by islander

OK, got me box in the mail today complete with cheesy statue. I rolled:

Canderous Ordo

Anjell - smuggler

Soltero - bounty hunter

Ebon Hawk

Anjell - smuggler

Terentatek

dunno yet

What's the latest word on guilds for Canderous Ordo and Terentatek?

Edited by angelniner

Sup all just FYI guys Dell.com got hacked, though they aren't admitting it right now.

Someone tried to order 3 MX11 Alienware laptops on my account today, but it got flagged because they tried to ship it to a PO BOX in Colorado.

When I called Dell they tried to say it was on my end. I know that's bull because after having my accountant go over everything everywhere he told me that nothing anywhere else that had been created, charged or attempted.

If you have a dell.com account I would suggest you at the least change your password.

Gunner

Edited by GunnerBod

Well if anyone is aware of the issues going on with the security questions and answers, Trill has been affected by it. He tried to log in this morning and it randomly asked him for the answer to one of his questions, told him he was wrong and locked him out of his account. He currently cannot play or access the forums, and we're both beating our heads against the wall trying to find someone who can freaking HELP him, but considering the state of things right now, I don't find that to be likely any time soon. It seems like no one is actually working for TOR right now. When he tries to call CS he gets an automated message that says "we are busy, try again later" and then hangs up on him. Classy.

So. Freaking. Frustrating.

Canderous Ordo

Anjell - smuggler

Soltero - bounty hunter

Ebon Hawk

Anjell - smuggler

Terentatek

dunno yet

For Imperial contact VADR imo. Gunner can add. Or contact me and I';; find an officer online if he exists. I'll be logging in later tonight on Gillies

Well if anyone is aware of the issues going on with the security questions and answers, Trill has been affected by it. He tried to log in this morning and it randomly asked him for the answer to one of his questions, told him he was wrong and locked him out of his account. He currently cannot play or access the forums, and we're both beating our heads against the wall trying to find someone who can freaking HELP him, but considering the state of things right now, I don't find that to be likely any time soon. It seems like no one is actually working for TOR right now. When he tries to call CS he gets an automated message that says "we are busy, try again later" and then hangs up on him. Classy.

So. Freaking. Frustrating.

I had to email myself the answers to all the questions. Their security setup is piss poor.

Does anyone from Tarq have experience in building PCs? Im looking to build one here soon and it will be my very first time.

most of it is easier then you think. Just leave yourself 3-4 hours to do it.

The only thing even resembling complicated is the motherboard set up. If you read the manual, you'll eventually be fine.

Most of the rest of the stuff is literally plug this in there....you occasionally run into space complications, but nothing overly technical so to speak.

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelniner

Canderous Ordo

Anjell - smuggler

Soltero - bounty hunter

Ebon Hawk

Anjell - smuggler

Terentatek

dunno yet

For Imperial contact VADR imo. Gunner can add. Or contact me and I'll find an officer online if he exists. I'll be logging in later tonight on Gillies

Hey Gil I'll be on later, you can now also invite new people to guild.

Just use your judgement :D

Gunner

Edited by GunnerBod

most of it is easier then you think. Just leave yourself 3-4 hours to do it.

The only thing even resembling complicated is the motherboard set up. If you read the manual, you'll eventually be fine.

Most of the rest of the stuff is literally plug this in there....you occasionally run into space complications, but nothing overly technical so to speak.

right on, thats what I have been hearing, thanks :)

do you know of any website that has like part comparisons for everything I would need? I am extremely out of the loop on what are top rated products and certain things like making sure your motherboard is compatible w your processor, etc. are all things im very new with.

right on, thats what I have been hearing, thanks :)

do you know of any website that has like part comparisons for everything I would need? I am extremely out of the loop on what are top rated products and certain things like making sure your motherboard is compatible w your processor, etc. are all things im very new with.

I go with newegg.com like 90% of the time.

They also have (along with Amazon) the best quality/quantity of reviews.

ahh the things you do while in queue. They need to add more servers for other people pronto, literally 60% of all the servers are full.

and to think I considered, for a day, rolling a guy on the Fat Man server. 1hr 30 min queue. LOL, no thanks!

Man this is insane was 543 in Q , have never experience this before.

Wth is the deal? Are they using like micro servers? If there is a max limit to a sever why even allow more people than that to create there?

Can you imagine what it will be like when it actually launches?

Man this is insane was 543 in Q , have never experience this before.

Wth is the deal? Are they using like micro servers? If there is a max limit to a sever why even allow more people than that to create there?

Can you imagine what it will be like when it actually launches?

Yeah, I hopped on my SI that was a mess. Plus really digging the lightning :eek:

Greetings my fellow SWG'rs! This is Modaan! :)

I was able to get logged in and make some toons. When I get back on again tomorrow morning, I'll be on one of the following toons:

Ussani (Imp)

Modaan (Imp)

Roshi (Rep)

All on Canderous Ordo server. How might I get a guild invite? Assuming there's room for me, and you like me. :)

I also have a RL friend, that started with me in (SWG) Beta, that's looking to join as well. His in game names are: Sidro/Ordus

Thanks!

Looking forward to seeing you all in game, soon!

I was able to get logged in and make some toons. When I get back on again tomorrow morning, I'll be on one of the following toons:

Ussani (Imp)

Modaan (Imp)

Roshi (Rep)

All on Canderous Ordo server. How might I get a guild invite? Assuming there's room for me, and you like me. :)

I also have a RL friend, that started with me in (SWG) Beta, that's looking to join as well. His in game names are: Sidro/Ordus

Thanks!

Hey bro, good to see you.

Ussani (Imp)

Modaan (Imp)

Roshi (Rep)

Thanks!

Hey, good to see you.

Look up VADR Imperial side. Just to a who search.

Rebel side, you've got a couple of good options, IFN, and Trill's guild come to mind offhand. If there are others feel free to post'em other Tarq peoples.