Former SWG/Tarquinas players check-in thread

Tyndaleon

Well i know we are not on the "Tarq" pve server at this time, we are still on the server that was posted to us. "Sith Wyrm" We are well established and are moving along nicely, we have a new Website and are running a mumble server. If anyone is still looking for a home for PVE hit us up thanks again.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey bud could you explain what the advantages of mumble are , I see a lot of people using it now?

Thanks, Gunner

It has Auto audio equalization so no loud people like on vent. for most people it works and sounds better, we are running one on are VPM so its free :p

My husband I played on Tarquinas in the BHSS guild. =)

I don't recall his character names but my main was a Twi'lek named Pokute. Obviously we won't be on either server the OP mentioned, I just wanted to check in. If anyone happens to roll on Jedi Covenant (which is where my husband and I are at), feel free to pm me.

I probably won't recall names but I do have to say that I love that our server still sticks together for the most part.

My husband I played on Tarquinas in the BHSS guild. =)

I don't recall his character names but my main was a Twi'lek named Pokute. Obviously we won't be on either server the OP mentioned, I just wanted to check in. If anyone happens to roll on Jedi Covenant (which is where my husband and I are at), feel free to pm me.

I probably won't recall names but I do have to say that I love that our server still sticks together for the most part.

I didn't recall you from original BHSS days, but your name was still strikingly familiar.

Saw your profile on your guild linked website. It was LOTRO! I spent my whole 2 years on Gladden!

Yeah, I'm glad these threads are kicking around still!

Hey bud could you explain what the advantages of mumble are , I see a lot of people using it now?

Thanks, Gunner

It has Auto audio equalization so no loud people like on vent. for most people it works and sounds better, we are running one on are VPM so its free :p

I didn't recall you from original BHSS days, but your name was still strikingly familiar.

Saw your profile on your guild linked website. It was LOTRO! I spent my whole 2 years on Gladden!

Yeah, I'm glad these threads are kicking around still!

We weren't in BHSS from the beginning and I forget who recruited us. I think we joined right before or right after they were setting up the city. I remember having an entire street of buildings that belonged to my accounts as well as the largest personal house you could possibly own far outside the city limits. I think my big house was actually between BHSS's city and a rival city but I forget. :o

I wish I'd known you were on Gladden, I'd have invited you to groups and stuff. :p

We weren't in BHSS from the beginning and I forget who recruited us. I think we joined right before or right after they were setting up the city. I remember having an entire street of buildings that belonged to my accounts as well as the largest personal house you could possibly own far outside the city limits. I think my big house was actually between BHSS's city and a rival city but I forget. :o

I wish I'd known you were on Gladden, I'd have invited you to groups and stuff. :p

I was in Kindred Spirits for most of the time there. Towards the end, I got more into consistent end game stuff with Splendourful Maul. Still miss those guys in SM, but their hearsts are still pretty well entrenched in LOTRO.

Good morning Tarquinas.

And congrats to all the people getting their access today!

YOO Anoq long time no see, hope to see you in game, if your rolling Sith give me a shout always a spot for you, and any of my former BHSS guildies in VADR.

Gunner

Grats. Foots made it in last night. :D

Awesome dude.

Very happy for you, that was an agonizing two days for ya!

Thanks I survived. :D About to take off from work now and get on the compter. Hopefully I make it to bed before work tomorrow. haha

I'm guessing it must of been Freehold. I recall BHSS being fairly close to <DFR> city. I guess it could of been VADR City as well though, they weren't that far away either.