Imperial Trooper: Slaughter

Title: Sergeant

EP-IC! Yo Joe! lol.

I just used my old WoW names

Jedi Sentinel - Ceylon - Saw a street sign named this and I ran with it

Scoundrel - Munroe - From X-Men i.e. Storm real name Ororo Munroe

Headmaster of my guild - "Galactic Avengers" - Wanted to be "Avengers Assemble"

Worst Guild name I've seen is "OMG! I'm so drunk"

my favorite has to go to a guild group I saw running around.

Iesus - Jedi Knight - in Robes and a beard

Buddha - yep body type 4

Muhammad - yes dark skin and Jedi Robes

Zoroaster - Robes as well

Guild Name - <Organized Religion>

There seem to be a lot of guys giving their female characters a vagerific type name. I'm waiting for the girls to make male characters and give them names with connotations to their appendages.

Actually, there are a whole bunch of guild names that make me cringe for their lack of origininality. Dark Knights, Shadow Templars, Jedi Rebels, Ancient Curse etc.

I honestly dont notice the best ones!

If they are good they dont stand out to me and dont ruin the surroundings or immersion

Now im on RP Servers and have over 70 bad names on ignore so not going to remmber them all but ill try to get the bad ones!

AGAIN, im on a RP SERVER (2 of them) and have been told by Cust service these names are fine and fit the RP enviroment!

These are to real names seen, non are made up

Force_Joke

Dad

Suxtobeu

Spankme

Apprentice Padawen(name, I forget the name now, she had padawan in her name tho)

Apprentice Darth(name, like above, its the title in name thats wrong)

Darth Marshmellow

Shenanigans (and yes he would call out shenanigans over chat till ignored, apperantly in post WOW era that passes as RP)

Lukeskywalker

Lukethskywalker

Ravan

Reven

Darthrevan

Starkiller (and to many versions misspelt of it)

Obione

Oldben

Captain Captain Captain (thats title Captain, name Captian, Legacy name Captian)

Im starting to draw blanks so would have to log in and look for some of the truely outrageous ones ive flagged only to be told they are fine (ON A RP SERVER)

Ive stopped flagging but I still firmly beleive that on RP server there should be a enforced naming policy much stricter then what I set my standards by.

While all the canon names should be changed regardless of server the other ones I listed are fine...ON A PVE SERVER.

On a RP Server, there should be a higher standard enforced.

I full agree with you. I'm on an RP server and feel the names should be held to a higher standard. However, Bioware says they will not do a thing about it.

I love to laugh at funny names, but I wish they'd stay on PvE servers. No reason to be on an RP Server IMO.