Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits

JovethGonzalez

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time we see Satele in the game as we level together, my sister and I want her outfit. I wouldn't actually want the exact outfit of course - just some more sleek and stylish armor with a similar shape or feel.

I'll second that.

More specifically, I'd love to see some armor/robes without sleeves.

I can think of a couple already in the game but they're all problematic.

One obviously looks like an inquisitor armor and I'm not fond of the hood (down or up or both)

Another is strictly -medium- armor, and republic only, it's called aspiring knight's vest (this is a great mesh, too bad there aren't more like it available for players).

Pretty sure I've seen some female marauder wear something similar but that was also medium armor.

...and well, there's always the covert torso energy armor, but it doesn't work with unify colors, and looks a bit plain...

All of these are only sleeveless on female characters as well.

Shorts would be nice. Not hawtpants or booty shorts, but just some nice shorts.

Mechanics coveralls

Mando armour. The kind you see mando NPCs wear.

Here's a nifty idea...

Y'know that fancy new dye system you guys are coming out with?

The one that only affects crafted items above level 15?

How about dropping that arbitrary rubbish, and let us dye cartel costumes as well. Because your sales are about to drop.

Covert Energy Hands Armor and of course, not surprisingly as this is what everyone wants, the Battle Expulsor's Chestguard with hood down :-) if we get this, I will be a lifetime subscriber.

We got the Covert Evergy Hands armor now, using it on quite a few of my characters and companions. Very happy to see it in game.

More skimpy outfits that are tasteful, like the crafted Sentinel's level 19 set that Synthweavers can make. It's awesome, being skimpy in an "agile warrior" way, but it's this ugly gray color. It would look great in black.

Less skimpy outfits that are hideous, gross and trashy like the Relaxed Jumpsuit, which says: "Hello, I am a 14 year old who just discovered Hot Topic and the ability to emulate cheap Nar Shadda callgirls, and I am here to heal your Flashpoint today".

I like showing off my character's body, especially for athletic classes like Sentinel, but I don't like looking like I woke up under a Hutt with half a gram of spice dribbling out my nose.

I agree. Wish there were more variations. I like to show just a little bit of skin, but there is not very much to choose from. Either you are covered up from head to toe or you are letting it all hang out. Some middle ground with bare arms and just a little bit showing would be pretty nice.

Scout stormtrooper chestpiece with the HUMB they had in episodes 4-6 AND BARC troopers in Episode 3 Would be a good idea. BUT PLEASE DO IT WITHOUT ANY SILLY DOOR KNOCKERS ON THE SHOULDERS!.

Image atached:

http://www.studiocreations.com/howto/bikerscout/images/neil_2002_scout.jpg

No wierd things on shoulders, No linen cloth on the back. Just plain and simple. You have the model already. Just work on it, and try to make a new more scoutish helmet.

Thanks

My personal choices:

The covert is cool, what hapens is that if we want to go barefoot, we have no pants that come to the end, so pants that come to the end or reduce covert deet range of leg.

Second a decent gear for sin thei're all ugly,

A pair of black pants with flames on the end wouldn't hurt anyone

A rope belt.

A vader mask

A not so sexy femele armor, i don't want to go with a tongue biquini there are better tastfull sulucions.

A hood that comes on and off,

A correction to efficiency monitor (that red eyepiece that looks like vegeta's, in some hairstyles it gets all crazy)

Personally I would like to see more Hood Up robes as too many seem to be hood down, so a more even balance there. But in the interests of fairness, why not give us a global hood up/down option so whatever your preferred style it can be accommodated?

Would also like to see Satele Shan's Robes, or at least the texture from it appear on outfits, probably the best texture work in the game right there.

I cannot emphasize enough....better Consular and general Light Armour head gear! All we get (aside from adaptive) is some wonderwoman-esque head bands and klondike hat style helmets, and a few really silly looking ones that look like you are either smuggling a plate out under your hat or some confectionary barbarian has cleaved your head with an ice cream wafer!. greater variation would be appreciated there.

The helmets are a great addition to this game when trying to create a unique look, particularly the Sith ones, but a greater range and variation of those would be appreciated too. Not sure I would ask for Darth Vader's helmet as some have as it is out of context with the era, but definitely some more variations, for ALL classes and factions.

Yes, Please more moddable Imperial Uniforms. I have only 5 toons all imperial. And I dress them in the imperial covert uniform to start with for imersion story purposes. But as they quest and level up. I will change out the gloves or boots or something when the character does something special.

Also there is too much junk gear out there... Is there a way to make them reverse engineered? Thanks.

I would REALLY dig Mandalore the Vindicated's armor!!! Or rather, the ART-WORK version of him, which includes a bold, Red Cape. It just had an air of elegance that is totally unlike anything else in the game, yet could "fit" practically any Class.

Since the first pictures I love the sith warrior armor from the progress video. the one that columi or rakata armor was based on except the shoulder mounted coffee-mashine-like-things. I'd love to get this armor without these shoulderpads. Here is an early video where you can see them.

A real looking cowbay style hat for the Troublemaker outfit...no nun variations...

No wings on armor or antennas.

Hood Up & Hood Down versions of robes.

KotOR Revan's armor....not what we have now.

Revan's Lightsiber

Crossbow Blasters

A Winchester blast rifle :rak_03:

Edited by Sinnfein_Winters

• 2 months later...

I would like to see the end game armor sets from vanilla return to the game. (Tionese, Columi, Rakata) Because these sets actually looked good (at least the Jedi Knight ones), unlike the sets they've created now...

I was really sad to see these dissapeared for no apparent reason as I was busy equipping my companions with them and now they're running around with half finished gear sets... And they looked good...

Either in-game or through the Cartel Market. I would definitely buy them.

Also, headgear for the various adaptive sets, like they did with the Eradicator set.

Edited by Javad

Some thoughts:

• A tank top
  • A half-length (exposed mid-riff) tank top
  • Sleeveless chest-pieces in general
  • An open, no-hood robe with nothing underneath for that whole "just stepped out of bed" look...
  • Trooper/BH armor with no backpack/rocket launcher on the back
  • Agent armor without the massive antenna sticking out of it

Plus, I have to add, no more massive shoulder pads and you should probably delete all/start again on Consular head-gear!

Hey folks, the Cartel Market team wants your help and advice in determining possible future content.

Specifically, they want to hear about what current in-game outfits you’ve been envious of that you would love to see available for other classes as moddable outfits. Please post your thoughts and ideas below!

I specifically would like to be able to buy the helmet in this picture, the red or purple style in the upper left corner, the ones with the horns. Maybe in a shiny black. I think its raiding stuff, and seeing as I don't raid...well, I'll never have it, but I do like it muchly. Thanks.

http://media-titanium.cursecdn.com/attachments/43/694/dredarmsets.jpg