The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits

JovethGonzalez

After getting the Trailblazer jacket on the PTS, I also have this to add.

Make sure that with the new items added in, that they color match to the colors on the chest piece.

I'm getting tired of seeing these "themes" that seem to have been designed by a colorblind retarded monkey, that use colors that are not found anywhere on the chest piece.

If people want the colors as designed, they will use they full set.

We don't need bright colors on all pieces of gear.

If the chest piece is black, have it color match to black.

Fixing the focal colours in this game is a must. I have a couple of jackets which turn everything else either bright green or bright red, which makes no sense when the main colours are charcoal or white.

Lek'ku wrap. Why this wasn't in the game I'll never understand.

Ones which match the different levels of armour, as well. I hate the fact that my Twi'leks are either unprotected or suffer severe brain damage.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thana Vesh on Taris. That armor she is wearing, hood up version make it adaptive and restrict it to Sith Inquisitor or Sith Warrior. Would be by far the coolest Sith Armor ingame. Seriously its just the pvp armor we already have without that World of Warcraft Shoulder Spikes Crap.

Hood up please very important! and remove that crotch and "bum" cloth item aswell.

I would pay 5000 cartel points for it!

Hey folks, the Cartel Market team wants your help and advice in determining possible future content.

Specifically, they want to hear about what current in-game outfits you’ve been envious of that you would love to see available for other classes as moddable outfits. Please post your thoughts and ideas below!

Joveth,

Please see link to ideas below. The thread therein will be more than enough to tell you how we feel and what we want to see. Aside from a similar question that was asked many moons ago while Stephen was still here, for James asking what costume designs, and styles we wanted to see for the future of the game. Read no World of Warcraft inspired Bantha doo. This includes no protruding objects from the shoulders, wrists, knees, or ankles. that make no sense, and looks undesirably lame. If at all possible remove the objects before putting them in the cash shop.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=541885

Armoursets currently ingame I'd like to see:

1. Mandalorian armour as worn by the Mandalorian NPC's. We currently can get most pieces but not the most important chestpiece!

2. Imperial Trooper Armour

3. White Imperial Officer Armour

4. Eric Ericson's Armour (neutral Mandalorian champion mob on Corellia)

Armoursets currently not in game I'd like to see:

1. Mandalorian Neo-Crusader Armour from KOTOR

2. KOTOR Era Sith Trooper Armour (the silver one)

Plain and simple...

Black and brown robes ala original , without all the additional gear items to ruin the look...and no funky antenna ,satellite dishes, and bigger than NFL shoulder pads on them PLEASE!!!!

And I mean for black and brown robes to be used by both sides.

Restrict to Sith Warrior and Sith Inquisitor only please.

No no no. Enough crappy restrictions in this game already. We need adaptive, unrestricted armor or people will just get angry. Tbh, all armor should be adaptive already. It's the current "you will wear what we think you should wear" mentality that's going to put new players off.

Edited by Mevan

Hood down robes for Jedi Knights!!!

For instance the armor shown in the character creation screen, exactly as it is there with the hood down. Really annoying that the first armor you see when you create your character is the coolest armor in the game, and that it is not available in the game :S

I would like to see the trooper armor from the character creation screen, that same one with the ammo belt around his torso and no "huge & weird" backpack.

Only the chest piece would do fine with me!

I'd love to have one of that in white with red inserts. :D

Edited by Haggardbr

I don't include myself, but I think many Shadows would like to look like Satele Shan... Maybe not exactly like her, but at least having an outfit with no hood, no cape and a pant would be appreciable (and this time I include myself) because most of the Consular outfits do well on Sages, but not on Shadows - there are known complaints about it.

I saw less complaints on Inquisitor side, but I believe they would appreciate having more pants avaliable. Personally I think that many Inquistor chest item are alright, but the lack of pants for Assassins is noticable.

As a conculsion, I would say that you should think about famous double-bladed lightsabers wielders : Darth Maul Satele Shan, Exar Kun, Bastila Shan... they all have pants, and not robes.

I will completely second this.

Also, some more KOTOR-esque armor things. I don't necessarily mean Darth Malak's pyjamas (although...), but the Sith soldier armor from KOTOR (e.g. the one used on Taris as disguise) would look awesome. Since you already have Darth Nihilus' mask, which IMO makes little sense, this at least would. (Armor with "antique" feel which looks cool on top of everything.) Robes like Visas Marr's (light, red, with all the nice stuff on them...). You could throw in white Echani robes on the "good side" for balance, or anything else that can be thought of.

I would also really like to see some more orange belt and wrists. In particular the entire battlemaster line for all classes. I really like most of the models for those and would like versions that are moddable.

Gods, yes. Who had the stupid idea to make non-modable end-game gear? The PvP and FP level 50+ gear needs to be 100% modable.

I really would like to see more pants (not skirts) and loose robes and baggier pants if possible for jedi consular/sith inquisitors. Brown, dark brown, dark gray, black. Just simple cloth robes look, really. I'm sick of having my "acrobatic" assassin having to wear skirts it just doesn't make sense. Edited by Venetar

Pretty sure it's been said somewhere but...

- 'Pants' for light armor wearers.

- Helmets that don't cover the eyes and mouth. (The main reason I 'hide headslot' is because there was a lot of work put into lipsyncing and character's eyes and facial animation.) Perhaps a transparent visor.

- Jedi, Sith, Bounty Hunter and Smuggler belts specifically tailored to look like they are holding either a lightsaber or pistols. (Some belts do this, but not many) I'd kill for gun holsters!

- Colour dyes

You have the SWTOR era Mando chest pieces as adaptive armor in the Cartel Market, i'd greatly appreciate the various Mando helm designs to go with them. Possibly as a package set not split out as individual armor components. But either way works for me. I just want to have some heavy appearance Adaptive Mando gear to equip on my toons as it is by far my favorite style in the game.

A specific set to mimic Shae's armor would secure a 1200 cartel coin buy as well.