Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits

JovethGonzalez

Imperial guard armor

Trooper/bounty hunter leggings that are actually armored not a suit thingie with plates:(

Also in cartel market It would be nice to see species unlocks for a huge cartell coin price prob but new ones like, Houk, Abyssian, and rodian. First 2 are MUST HAVES:D:D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Armor sets for Jedi/SIth that don't have the hood up.

When I play Sith Inquisitor or Jedi Consular or Jedi Knight I end up buying the Formal wear social I outfit because I hate hoods. I've played twilek characters purely for the fact they will never have the hood up.

More low level... (lvl 11) formal wear and have some casual wear cloths. We should be able to show up at a formal party not all wearing the same thing. We should be able to change out of our battle gear and just wear regular cloths when we're say at a bar or on our ship.

Yes this is a lot of "roleplay" motivation... but that's what you get when you discuss customizing the characters looks.

There are several mission rewards and or specialty item outfits that I wish were moddable. For instance the armors you can buy with stater world commendations. The Jedi Knight gear from Tython looks especially good and I wish I could have that look at higher levels.

Now how you want to implement that could be several ways... You could just make it moddable... or sell something that looks exactly like it as social gear... or have it available for sale on the Cartel Market coming in game update 1.5... or add it to the drop list of flashpoint or heroics bosses. Being able to find a moddable version of your starter planet specialty gear in Black Talon or Esseles would work well.

Also... I finally made it to Corellia and figured out what race my avatar is... Selonian. I want that as a playable race dang it!

Edited by FITorion

Found another good one to add. The Champion "Jedi Sentinel" mob on Ilum outside the Republic base has a nicely colored HOOD DOWN(!!!) version of the Tionise/Columi/Rakata gear. It looks great, has a nice color, and has its hood down.

If you thinking about the white and gold outfit that the chiss leader wear in the Agent's class quest on Hoth, it is the Muse outfit in Republic style. Exist also in orange and black, called Force enshrouding. An adaptable version will be added in the Cartel Shop which is grey and black. (I'm not sure but an adaptable version already exist in alderaan, the Ulgo Noble outfit which is black and red but has a different design on it.)

Thanks for that, actually! You made my day telling me this, gives me something to take a look around for.

Colossus armour without the giant backpack/radio/lunchbox.

Pweeaaaaase.

Other than that? Hmm. Thana Vesh's robes spring to mind. The armour worn by Imperial troopers on Corellia. And how about this chestpiece Kira gets, the one y'all keep showing Jedi wearing in promotional images but isn't actually available in those colours.

Also, more Jedi/Sith robes with the hoods down flabgjabg,

This whole outfit (from the smuggler storyline on Belsavis): http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a311/estelindis/swtor/greens06.jpg

This awesome non-moddable armormech headgear: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a311/estelindis/swtor/greens02.jpg

This plain white/cream jedi robe (hood is hidden by my headgear, but would be great to have it hood-down if possible): http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a311/estelindis/swtor/greens04.jpg

This top and skirt (quite elegant): http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a311/estelindis/swtor/greens05.jpg

This top (kinda evokes a police look to me): http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a311/estelindis/swtor/greens03.jpg

And this top too (not nearly as over-the-top as some of the cape outfits in the game): http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a311/estelindis/swtor/greens07.jpg

This skirt (just looks amazing): http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a311/estelindis/swtor/greens01.jpg

If there are matching full sets of clothing for some of the items were I only listed one piece, by all means feel free to add those too.

Thank you!

Supreme Inquisitors set (mainly the chest armor robe) - there's currently no black robes for a true dark jedi look republic side.

Satele Shan outfit - mainly the boots.

The long black imperial operative trench-coat (black talon operative chest ?) - would really like to use this on my gunslinger.

Oh man:

The Mercenary armor from the Smuggler Nar Shadaa storyline (the fight you have to finish to get Bowdaar).

The Green Jedi armor from Corellia.

White Maw armor pieces from Hoth.

The existing BH pieces, only without the ridiculous effort to seem "spacey". (A fin for the Columi head?!?! Really?)

Smuggler helm without the dang chinstrap. And a chestpiece lacking the frickin' cape thing. Simple, elegant jackets, like, you know, Han Solo wore in the movies.

Vossian Commando armor.

But, to be honest, why choose? You have the models for every piece of clothing in the game. And you have the moddability stuff nailed down. I should be able to get any piece I want, and mod it in any way I want. Color, hood configuration, mods, etc.

I would like more official uniforms both Sith and Republic.

Officer Uniforms with hats

Trooper Armor, especially Imperial Trooper Armor

More accurate Imperial Guard armor, all red with no huge shoulder wings

Smuggler style hats

Darth Maul or ROTJ Luke style tunic and pants

More nondescript clothing so people can blend in

My god. So many. I'll have to give this some serious thought, but one in particular has been galling me lately, because it's a green set you get while leveling but has an awesome look that I would love to wear forever, and there's no moddable equivalent that's exactly like it. Similar, but not exactly like it, I don't think.

The Imperial appearance for the green version of the Plasteel Battle set (there's a moddable set with the same name, but the look is completely different). Doesn't make sense as a cross-faction outfit, sadly, since it's an Imperial uniform.

The one I'd like to see be cross-faction is the Imperial version of the Polyplast Ultramesh set. I was so disappointed when I saw the Republic version, because it looks like about a billion different Republic armor sets, whereas the Imperial version of this armor is unique--I don't think there's anything else that looks like it--and is the hotness.

I'd rather you allow biochem crafters to make dyes, and add primary secondary and tertiary dye slots to all items.

There are armor models in the game that only exist as unmoddable items. Change this, or allow crafters to learn to craft moddable versions of these when they are RE'd.

Hey folks, the Cartel Market team wants your help and advice in determining possible future content.

Specifically, they want to hear about what current in-game outfits you’ve been envious of that you would love to see available for other classes as moddable outfits. Please post your thoughts and ideas below!

Joveth if you actually read the suggestion forums, you will find a thread about this very subject in reference to clothing that NPCs wear that PCs don't have access to. I suggest you go there and post in that thread that you are watching it. :cool:

Request: Existing NPC only clothing converted to orange schematics/social gear.

Edited by Urael

Plain brown hooded robes with pants. The classic look from Luke walking into Jabba's palace. THAT is what a jedi Guardian should look like.

Trench coat for smugglers.

Some snazzy outfits for smugglers -- imp-side has a lot of them, rep side everything seems to look like it's from the puritans. If my smuggler wants to show a little skin, there should be some options for it!

Some formal robes (skirt AND pant options) for consulars. Without the shoulderpads or wristpads.

here's a fellow with Governor Saresh on Taris (republic) who's wearing a very nice uniform That would make great purchasable gear, as would the Chiss armor seen on Hoth (imperial, agent) and the brown and blue mandalorean armor.

I also would really like to be able to buy existing jedi armor that has both hoods down and capes off versions. I'm specifically thinking of the Heavy Cirdium Body Armor and the Reinforced Phobium Chestpiece. I'd also like to see some of the sith warrior gear available without a cape.

I'd like to be able to purchase the ability to put companions in the class gear that applies to them--Lord Scourge really needs to be able to wear sith warrior gear. I'm pretty sure that wearing jedi-style orange gear is hurting his soul ;) Hood down sorcerer robes and pants that look right for both consulars and inquisitors would also be awesome.

Edited by errant_knight

Why can't you add some new stuff to the various vendors, and fix some of those blue drops that are supposed to be orange in the foundry, and other flashpoints? Maybe even put back that armor you removed from Red Reaper?

You know, do some things for the regular game rather than sucking more money from your subscribers?

They can't release that, since it's a unique set for the CE players. Don't think we should be screwed over on that, since we paid to have access to it.

I agree even though I don't have a CE. The unique vendors such as CE, Security and VIP vendors those items need to stay unique as that is the way it was stated.

I'd love a version of the Imperial variation of Tempered Laminoid Chestguard that has a more streamlined jetpack on it. Same coloration, just flatten the pack. Getting a little tired of carrying a giant cylinder on my back.

Would also love black leather trenchcoat and legs for my operative's Matrix look. Dull cloth just isn't the same.

Just remembered, I also would like to see the robes that the last boss of Essles wears. Darth Babyface has a good tailor.

Edited by Pasture

Hey folks, the Cartel Market team wants your help and advice in determining possible future content.

Specifically, they want to hear about what current in-game outfits you’ve been envious of that you would love to see available for other classes as moddable outfits. Please post your thoughts and ideas below!

I would like to see sentinals in baggy pants perhaps more likea Kung-Fu robe.

They really need to dump the SPANDEX alltogather.

I want trooper armor thats functional. When you add mods to it they actually are visable to everyone.

Ide like to see armor respect environment objects and not hang down through my speeder.