Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits

JovethGonzalez

I would pay an obscene amount of money to look like the dark side vendor on the Imperial Fleet:

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/131/screenshot2012011400511.jpg

http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/323/screenshot2012011400520.jpg

Or, at the VERY LEAST, I (and undoubtably many of your future FTP players) would expect to find this marauder armor added to the game ASAP (these screenshots were taken from YOUR OWN ARMOR TRAILER):

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/4179/sithwarrior1.jpg

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/803/sithwarrior2.jpg

I imagine there will be many new players when FTP launches - they would be getting excited like I was before the game launched and watching every official trailer out there to see what to expect when they get into the game. If they choose the marauder advanced class they would be expecting to look like the marauder in the official warrior armor progression at some point and end up being as disappointed as I was when I found out that look was actually impossible for marauders to achieve...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 of the things I'd like to see, and I don't know if they were mentioned already.

1. Master Satelle's gloves. I've wanted her gloves since I first booted up the game during pre-launch.

2. The open armed trooper armor with the pointed shoulder pad on the right arm. I think the champion outpost guards on tatooine wear them. I'd love to have that available in game.

The agent's TD-07A Scorpion Jacket, the trench coat without the high collar.

Seriously ... THIS! It's the exact same trenchcoat as worn by the security vendor, and also the gunslinger in the intro movie. I was forlorn when I found out only agents get the real trenchcoat and I have to deal with a cross between the lead-lined coat in Bladerunner and a life-preserver. It should be available in several shades of brown and black. I realize that the high-inflated collars and occasional fur lining on some of the regular longcoats must have been a bid for retro-chic meets the classic 80's Used Sci-Fi look that Lucas was going for, but for many of us it just falls short of the real deal. I swear the security vendor is poking fun of me when I'm not looking. If only I could incapacitate him and steal his duds when no one else is looking....

this.

• A mask similar to the Empire's Battlemaster Vindicator's Headgear. (Somewhat resembles Revan's mask, and the medium armor alternative is nowhere near as good.)
  • A robe like the Imperial Fleet's Security vendor. (Or, even better, the Columi jacket for Operatives, replacing red with white. I'd buy any black-and-white re-skin of the Columi/Rakata Agent gear so fast...)
  • Satele's outfit, or something similar.
Edited by MythosHero

1) Hoodless version of the Jedi Battlelord's set.

2) Gear that looks like outfits from the movies. Luke's rebel flight suit or Han Solo's pants/vest, even the classic bounty hunter armors. It may conflict with lore to bring these in, but I think it would be fun to give players those options.

I'd like to see more guardian armor as adaptive gear. Love their aesthetics, but I don't plan on actually having a guardian for awhile. I'd also like if that belt with the republic symbol as the buckle was made more widely available.

More adaptive heavy-looking armor in general would be nice. The armor is probably one of my favorite aspects of Star Wars.

And while I don't necessarily need them to be adaptive, I do want the Ultratech gear sets to return to the game anyway possible.

Trooper armor from the Trooper character creation screen (i.e. my favorite armor without the stupid backpack), with some different (and the same) colors available. The actual Mandalorians armor in the proper colors. The uniform from the IA's character selection screen would be nice to just pick up on the market.

Basically my big gripes: I hate the backpacks slapped on the Trooper armor and would gladly pay to not endure that. The current armor just seems bland on the color spectrum... I mean all grey for the Trooper armor? Pretty much the same for the Bounty Hunter armor pieces? Blah...

I would shell out my monthly allotment of CCs on the Trooper Armor from the Hope trailer in a second.

^This definitely. I would spend even MORE CCs if we have a set of colors to choose for the markings on the armor. :D

Also, there's this one trooper helmet that I've never found a modable version of that would be really cool to buy on the CM. It's like the helmet from the trooper in the hope trailer but it's got a different visor with really nice markings. I think the blue version of it is between the high level 30's and low level 40's...

Chestplate of Unstoppable War/Ancient Paragon Armor Sith version. Looks awesome.

Also, NPC clothing that isn't available. Helmsman gear (bought from Voss light armor vendor) would be cool, both versions. Pretty much all clothing that can be bought from the armor vendors but that isn't moddable.

Security Key Vendor outfit from Imperial Fleet.

Green Jedi Robes (the RP possibilities are endless!)

Something similar to Revan's robes from the end of KOTOR 1 and KOTOR1 and 2 style Jedi robes.

Edited to add: Female version of the Legacy sets that do not turn into halter tops on the Imp side. Sith, not stripper please. :p

Something similar to Bastila's armor for the female characters (Aspiring knights turns into a halter top :( )

Edited by Sami

Haven't seen these mentioned in this post...

I've wanted both of them since I first got to Hoth on my first toon back at launch...and have been patiently waiting to get both sets!

The Hoth Trooper gear is AMAZING! Blue/White gear that looks identical to the "Outcast" trooper set that's craftable. I've wanted to roll with this trooper set since I saw it!!! My guildies are probably sick of me talking about that set...LOL!

The Jedi Knight trainer on Hoth wears an all WHITE version of the Aspiring Knights set...again...AMAZING!

And last...who doesn't want to be a space Ezio?!?!?! The security key vendor on the Imp Fleet...my agent could look like that? Ummm....YES PLEASE!!! :D

Thx Devs!!!!!

Edited by JediKnightRohan

Imperial Armor variants other than the one in the CE store (White, Light Grey, Red/Grey from flashpoints).

Most all White quality armors should be converted, these are some of the best and most Star Wars like armor in the game.

Medical "robes" that we see many NPC Doctors wearing.

Blue/White Mandalorian Armor

Non halter top versions of robes that turn into halter tops on females

And please don't put class restrictions on gear, and remove it from old gear so we can put that gear on companions.

The "Imperator" body armor you get as BH from the questline with the Revanites on Dromund Kaas. It would be pretty useful for anyone wanting a more mercenary-like "trooper" or for companions like Qyzen.

This one is not so bad for Qyzen. (Maelstrom Chestplate - exist in various versions depending on stats : Commando's, Vanguard's, Medic's)

Edited by Altheran