Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Patch 1.5 to be released on Tuesday, October 30th?

ZeroPlus

With the Schedulded Maintenace for Tuesday, October 30th being set to 8 hours (with the possibility to be extended :)), are we looking at Patch 1.5 going live?

If so, will that mean only HK-51 is being released or are we looking at Free2Play going live tomorrow as well?

Curious minds want to know.

With the Schedulded Maintenace for Tuesday, October 30th being set to 8 hours (with the possibility to be extended :)), are we looking at Patch 1.5 going live?

If so, will that mean only HK-51 is being released or are we looking at Free2Play going live tomorrow as well?

Yes. It will go live tomorrow.

HK-51 will be released, but F2P still needs some tweaking. Sorry, but I'm not allowed to tell you when exactly F2P will be going live.

Edited by Cretinus

Eight hours plus a possible extension for that?

Maybe more, like performance fix + bugs fixes. But i'm pretty sure if they intend to release 1.5 ,they will surely say it in the maintenance post.

And also i think they're playing it safe with 8 hours,the last 2 maintenance ended up in extended down time with no ETA,we will probably see the server come up much sooner if no unexpected things happen this time.

Edited by Alduinsm

A guild mate of mine had to call their CS line for something. By the end of it they were pushing 1.5 on him and said it'll be out in 5 to 6 weeks.

Of course it was from a CS person, so I'd take what they say on the game lightly, seeing as they usually don't even know how the game works.

HK-51 will be released, but F2P still needs some tweaking. Sorry, but I'm not allowed to tell you when exactly F2P will be going live.

Hehe... way to get us thinking about what *else* you know that we don't... :D

They might spread the F2P patching over several patches to ensure everything works before actually launching the thing. Imagine the chaos if they announce F2P, patch the servers and have to extend the patching time to like a gazillion hours, probably won't be the start they're hoping for.

Non-Dev post, sorry If noone assumes you know anything. Welcome to the internet, credentials or it didnt happen.

Fact is don't hold your breathe, they usually announce major patches. We haven't got 1.4.3 yet and they just talked about it so that is more likely.

As for 1.5 being in 5-6 weeks according to CS, Maybe CS don't realize that FALL™ Doesn't include December? It barely covers November. But then again CS are just the phone lemmings trying not to piss people off who are already pissed off.

As for the 8 hour downtime, any time they say 4 Hours it ends up being 8 so they say 8 this time. Not to mention according to Datamining "Wookie Life Day" Is a possibility so hooray for that prospect. Give people something to do/whine about until 1.5 is out.

As for 1.5 being in 5-6 weeks according to CS, Maybe CS don't realize that FALL™ Doesn't include December? It barely covers November. But then again CS are just the phone lemmings trying not to piss people off who are already pissed off.

Huh? Winter starts December 21? What do you think it is up until then?

think the devs said there would be at least one more PTS update before we get it on live.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.