Things nobody says in PVP

Xienive

XD.

"Because the character has no advanced class, skill tree, spec, or even useful abilities, bolster increases damage by 1000% and adds 50% extra additive damage reduction to compensate. We believe that this will improve accessability for TOR for supremely idiotic and ignorant players who can't decide whether they want a double bladed lightsaber or one."

Listen to this man Bioware! Make this happen. I swear I will roll a no AC alt just for giggles if this becomes a thing.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Wow that fight was fair, maybe I need to look at how I play so I don't lose next time"

"To be fair, Veng is missing some damage output compared to PT and Sin to balance the control and survivability"

"Oh we lost that ranked game, let's play another instead of stomping regs!"

"Hey guys, nice try, we'll get them next time"

"I don't want to blame anyone other than everyone except me"

"I'll be spamming general on fleet 30 seconds after reload about how much everyone I just played with isn't good because I'm awesome at everything"

"I know we're down right now but I'm not gonna drop the wz in the middle of a fight"

"BANZAI!"

"That is not your vitamin"

"I think I stubbed my wookiee"

"Leggo my eggo"

"There's nothing like the smell of sour grapes in the morning, smells like... victory"

"Let me guard the node, I'm a stealth. I want to be a team player!"

"Maybe I should check to see how I can best optimize my gear before I queue instead of going in my 180-186s."

"Oh I died to that player multiple times, they seem to be talented at what they do. I will not scream hacks."

"I should keep an eye on the node instead of deathmatching."

"I'm kinda worn out. I wish these queues would take longer to pop!"

"I can't believe how well they've balanced these classes!"

"I'm really happy they added some more raids for the PvE guys. They needed some attention."

"I'm glad the rest of my team is AFK leaching. I love soloing the entire opposing team!"

"My PUG lost again. I must suck!"

"That last nerf was exactly what my class needed! I was way too OP!"

Edited by JonnyRay