Things nobody says in PVP

Xienive

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Guarding a node solo is my favorite WZ activity!"

Whatcha got?

Lies. Gorrer loves to solo guard. Key defining role in any 8v8 is the node guard. :D

But here's to add to the collection:

"Scoundrel/Operative healing is too hard."

And the one that is NEVER said:

"I screwed up. Sorry guys. This loss is on me."

"Yay, another Regulators/Republic super-queue."

Eh, you can beat a 4 man Regulators group with pugs sometimes. It's just that if they're superqueueing you start getting focused hard if you get any of them down to low health. I had a game as an operative dps against them a couple days ago when they were superqueueing where on several occasions I got one down to about 20% health while I had somewhere around 70-80% and then they all started swarming me everytime. Pretty frustrating to say the least.

Eh, you can beat a 4 man Regulators group with pugs sometimes. It's just that if they're superqueueing you start getting focused hard if you get any of them down to low health. I had a game as an operative dps against them a couple days ago when they were superqueueing where on several occasions I got one down to about 20% health while I had somewhere around 70-80% and then they all started swarming me everytime. Pretty frustrating to say the least.

Last time I even saw a Regulators double premade was weeks ago in a Hypergate, running double scoundrel heals, at least one vg tank, the works. They lost to Imp pugs.

Seems like the ground is changing over there though, guys you see with a Maven tag one day are wearing a Regulators tag the next. Double premades aside, It's nice to finally face Pubs instead of all Imp/Imp.

Which brings me to the phase no one Imp side says.. "Yes! It's Imp/Imp!"

Last time I even saw a Regulators double premade was weeks ago in a Hypergate, running double scoundrel heals, at least one vg tank, the works. They lost to Imp pugs.

Seems like the ground is changing over there though, guys you see with a Maven tag one day are wearing a Regulators tag the next. Double premades aside, It's nice to finally face Pubs instead of all Imp/Imp.

Which brings me to the phase no one Imp side says.. "Yes! It's Imp/Imp!"

pffft.... just saw this today. lol. was fun like an old 8v8 ranked match until they went all tryhard and spamcapped the node at south

Edited by ace_boogie

pffft.... just saw this today. lol. was fun like an old 8v8 ranked match until they went all tryhard and spamcapped the node at south

Yeah, except the half a premade I was on was just 4 pugs playing together... and their team was a troll comp with 3 tanks, 2 op healers, and 4 VG's. Which I guess is fine... it's not like they are winning ranked matches... I guess I can let them have some reg wins.