HK-51 Quest & its PVP requirement.

WarbNull

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a PvE reward, not a PvP reward. You can do NO PvP activities with him.

Dual, OWPvP, craft, .....

I wouldn't say that there was nothing but PVE to do with HK-51.

Besides as it was said, PvPers could be complaining they have to PvE to get him.

:cool:

Ik, but the whole point is you get flaged and I have seen people group up to 20 people waiting for any one to come in and try to get the item and just kill them over and over. So yea I get the whole point of this

I hate to bust out this old gem, but "screenshot or it didn't happen"

To finish you're class quest in this game, you're forced to level past 10. Why aren't you demanding for that to be changed?

It's only poor game design because it doesn't suit your play-style. Suits my play-style just fine. So you arbitrarily calling this move "poor game design" is completely subjective.

Get over yourself. You and I aren't the only players and I've already stated that this doesn't affect me directly because I'm on a PvP server. This is a debate and I chose a side to stand on for what I feel is best for the community as a whole. I adapt very easily to new concepts but there are many other players who may not. Its much bigger than just your specific play style.

He's a PvE reward, not a PvP reward. You can do NO PvP activities with him.

Lies. Open world PvP you can most certainly use your companions. You can't for WZ's or when grouped in Ops and such. But really, you might as well say that companions are for solo play (mainly). If that's the case, you most certainly can solo your way to the item in Outlaw's Den.

Get over yourself. You and I aren't the only players and I've already stated that this doesn't affect me directly because I'm on a PvP server. This is a debate and I chose a side to stand on for what I feel is best for the community as a whole. I adapt very easily to new concepts but there are many other players who may not. Its much bigger than just your specific play style.

So we should tailor this to fit someone else's play style? Right? My play style... that holds no merit. Someone else's play style... that holds merit.

How about you get over yourself as the champion of some pointless cause.

So we should tailor this to fit someone else's play style? Right? My play style... that holds no merit. Someone else's play style... that holds merit.

Indeed. Imagine if they taylored this game to the extreem soloer play style. The QQ would be so deep we all would drown! :D

Lies. Open world PvP you can most certainly use your companions. You can't for WZ's or when grouped in Ops and such. But really, you might as well say that companions are for solo play (mainly). If that's the case, you most certainly can solo your way to the item in Outlaw's Den.

Not when it's in a PvP area and is being camped by griefers who need to enlarge their e-peens by ganking players on PvE servers because they are too frightened of the real gamers to roll characters on PvP servers... :rolleyes:

Not when it's in a PvP area and is being camped by griefers who need to enlarge their e-peens by ganking players on PvE servers because they are too frightened of the real gamers to roll characters on PvP servers... :rolleyes:

DT there are many ways to avoid the griefers. There have been many strategies and tactics posted in this thread on how to deal with that problem. Think outside the box ( you really don't have to think far outside either) and you will see that this is a non-issue. ;)

Edited by Urael

You sure have a way with reading words... :rolleyes:

The goal is that it should fit the majority of players, obviously. Your comments keep referring to two players and there's many more than that.

Exaggerate much? Seriously? Have you tried to get the 2 items from the vendor? Was it really that bad?

You sure have a way with reading words... :rolleyes:

The goal is that it should fit the majority of players, obviously. Your comments keep referring to two players and there's many more than that.

I'm guessing the majority of players don't have a problem. You don't know what percentage of players are having a problem... but you assume it's a majority. You're calling something a mountain w/out first figuring out if it's a mole hill.

I'm guessing the majority of players don't have a problem. You don't know what percentage of players are having a problem... but you assume it's a majority. You're calling something a mountain w/out first figuring out if it's a mole hill.

The "majority" is always mutable in the eyes of the QQers since they always "fabricate" the majority to suit their QQ.

The real answer is the "majority" doesn't really care because the true majority don't even post on these forums. This is just another entitlement QQ.

Again imagine if this quest was tuned to top end play styles only. :D

Edited by Urael

No its not, crafting has always been a pve thing

Your logic doesn't even make any sense. If you are crafting things solely for PvP, then you are a PvP crafter. Just because you hear the word "craft" doesn't automatically mean it's a PvE. How on earth you think crafting Warzone Medpacks and stuff equals PvE I will never know.

You must be one of the kiddie pool PvP'ers I insulted. ;)

1) I primarily PvE. I did PvP a lot earlier for off-nights when I wasn't raiding.

2) I'm more against people who are arguing that because it doesn't fit their play-style, they're going to spend more time whining and complaining on the forums instead of actually doing what it is that which they seem to loathe so much. The responses are ridiculous. Instead of just accepting it, they would rather cancel their subscription. Are you kidding me? Spending 30 minutes doing something you hate is enough for you to quit the game for something that isn't necessary. If HK-51 is so important, then just suck it up and do it. If no PvP > HK-51 then don't get HK-51. The thing is, people complaining want no PvP and HK-51. Sorry, that's not how it happened. So really, what it boils down to is Self Entitlement > HK + PvP for 30 minutes (or less). Do you see how silly it is? Really, people are over dramatizing this issue like Bioware just destroyed this entire game for them. That's just silly and people are being ridiculous.

3) You must be one of those self entitled people who would rather cry and cancel then suck it up for 30 minutes (or less) that I insulted.

Edited by Lostpenguins