Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Monoth

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, i want these socially chalenged freaks to leave, they are not missed and apperently they complain about nonsense stuff.

to be honest those kind of people give me the creeps in real life...they usualy end up liek a psico killer or something...

i do wish they do stay at home for the rest of their lifes...they allready waste to much oxygen by jsut "living" and not interacting with people...look for professional help!

my point: you are supose to interadct with poeple and make freinds and play in group..there are no good xcuses to not want to do it unless you just a freak....if you are , then to bad for you the game is designed for normal people.takes 5 to 10 mins to make a premade or get in one..INVITING 3 FRIENDS TAKES around 30 secs if you have a normal friendlist..

You really like to assume a lot about people that you never met before over the internet. So where is your source that these people turn out to be serial killers?

Back on point, if bioware wants only group pvp then why is there a solo queue button?

And of course it's silly to paint the illusion the pugs will only face premades. I geared my first toon almost completely through pugging and at worst times of the day you might get smashed by premades 50% of the time but you also got teamed up with premades 50% of the time. If people can't handle losing they should stick to the way to easy PvE content SWTOR provides.

And as you have aptly stated... times have changed especially with the introduction of F2P and new subs. that 50% getting smashed is no more, it's now 85% getting smashed. This only get worse as new people replace the old PUG's. the game needs to change constently to make all parties happy.

Edited by Muramxx

Wow ok, so we should conform the ENTIRE game to force everyone to be solo so that we can get somehow an even game which is hard to really make especially with all the skill level sets in the server. And even gear and **** and somehow match make the impossible?

Or you can improve and group with others and play WZ?

So which do you think sounds simpler to do?

People like you are the reasons why people get pissed off at WZ, your lack of effort is what pisses off people. Imagine you did that on an OPS or FPS and causes endless amount of wipes, you think that people like to have you back?

Why you at it why dont you ask Bioware to make you a sandwich too?

Yes because what was suggested was that we turn the entire matchmaking system into solo queue only. :rolleyes:

When you decide to take deep breaths and count to ten, then come back and actually read this thread. Child-like tantrums are ruining the message you are trying to get across.

WHY ARE YOU SO AFRAID OF PLAYING AGAINST OTHER PREMADES?

I only quote this one line because the rest of it is a bunch of babble mounting up to "Don't tell me how to play, but lemme win!" <.< Or should I call up the Dev's of Gears of War, because Nightmare mode in Campaign mode is a *****. Sure I could switch to easy mode, but how the hell am I suppose to get the Nightmare achievement? I pay for this *$#ing game, so GIMME MY NIGHTMARE ACHIEVEMENT!

As for the actually quoted sentence...

=P uh, what part of my other posts about "Give ranked a 4 man queue option (which would be with 8 man teams btw, I'm not going to Q.Q for my own 4-man ranked bracket.)" and "We need proper match making, which tries to put like teams with like." Didn't you understand, or are you too busy blindly reading the part when your "Leetsauce" skills are called into question?

Edited by Doomsdaycomes

no It has to do with adapting with what you get. Sorry to say it's hard to adapt in a couple of mins with a random group then it is when you play with the same people 5 hours a day everyday. take your avg PUG's put them in a group with a set up Just like eavery other premade and let them play together for hours and days and months and see what happens. PUG's do not want to be restricted to playing a game they "PAY" for because a smaller % of elitiest say so. It's my money I will play the game I am spending it on how I want to and it's a reasonable request for me to play with like minded individuals, just as it's reasonable to request that the elities who look down on us because it's harder to adapt in a couple of mins and then have to do it agaian and again go have fun and play with other premades. As I have pointed out over and over and posed this question andnever gotten a single response. Because in reality it comes down to..

WHY ARE YOU SO AFRAID OF PLAYING AGAINST OTHER PREMADES?

It pretty much comes down to this. They will tell you to leave the game and then go on to say how queue's are slow. That's the type of person you are trying to debate, so logic or any reasonable response is forfeit.

I only quote this one line because the rest of it is a bunch of babble mounting up to "Don't tell me how to play, but lemme win!" <.< Or should I call up the Dev's of Gears of War, because Nightmare mode in Campaign mode is a *****. Sure I could switch to easy mode, but how the hell am I suppose to get the Nightmare achievement? I pay for this *$#ing game, so GIMME MY NIGHTMARE ACHIEVEMENT!

QUOTE]

You just refuse to accept the fact that if you actually left your premade group for a couple of days and got smoked all the time you would understand it takes a higher caliber player to go in with nothing adapt to it and win.

Which has nothing to do with what is being said. I find the lack of reading comprehension disturbing in this community. What's being said is "you shouldn't be penalized for playing a game you pay for they way you want to play it." No one should be forced to have to make a premade to gear up and have fun. Last I checked PVP was 8 vs 8 that sounds like 2 groups to me....

Other players shouldn't be penalized with longer queue times because you don't make friends or join a guild.

The developers shouldn't be penalized into changing game design because you don't like it the way it's currently designed.

And you aren't forced to do anything, everything you have done has been by choice.

1. You chose to purchase this game

2. You chose to install this game

3. You chose to subscribe to it's monthly fees

4. You choose to play this game

5. You choose to not group up

If someone is forcing you to do any of these things... please give them my address. I would love to have a valid excuse to miss work because someone is holding a gun to my head and forcing me to play video games.

So all you premade whiners are wanting some chance to win. This is just an endless cycle of stupidity.

But yet you claim that BW needs to address this chance to win?

So the suggestions so far:

- Premade has to fight Premades only. Which will just drive it down and force premades to solo queue and click on the same time to act like a premade.

- Premade not allowed to queue for WZ, which will alone be the same **** again.

- Some hidden matchmaking for PuG WZ, which will work but gets complicated for Premades and non premades.

- More 50 tiers, yea that will drive up queue times wont it, funny how the 10-49 people are complaining about the twinks and **** from the 40's. And people want more tiers there too. When the server is not big enough to support multiple tiers at this time.

The queue for WZ is working correctly, I'm tired of BW needing to "fix" something that isn't broken, but instead of trying to make a group you want BW to force you to make a group that is somehow fair, when there are OTHER issues for PvP that need to be addressed. You want to force BW to add another useless feature which will drive people out of the game because of the random ****.

You people think that more ppl will do WZ cause its fair, I call BS because all this will do is force people to be able to premade by some abuse of the system. People whinge about losing and will quit, because they will just suck and not put effort into it. Stop trying to get BW to fix the PuG problem, this is a RPG MMO not a FPS COD game.

If you people want fun, play the game to the fullest or play something else, its annoying for BW to keep bending rules and fixing **** and making the game more unfun every new patch. It's up to the point that all you people will do is whinge about everything and anything. Nobody sits down to work out strats or anything, just blackmail BW about losing subscription numbers if they dont fix this irrelevant issue.

In the same way that being unemployed and having no life shouldn't be a requirement to play WZs competitively (grinding your way to full WH--just so you can be on a level playing field gear wise), having to be in a guild, let alone an active PvP guild with 3+ players on the same time as you shouldn't be a a requirement to play WZs.

The fact that WZs are completely broken in SWTOR is not up for debate, and hasn't been for a long time. The only ongoing debate at this point is how & when EA/BW plan to fix it.

It pretty much comes down to this. They will tell you to leave the game and then go on to say how queue's are slow. That's the type of person you are trying to debate, so logic or any reasonable response is forfeit.

Exactly they know there are nore PUG's out in the world then their are premades. I assume and this is only an assumption baised upon reading. The premades tend to all drift to either the Republic or the Empire depending on the server. But its the PUG's fault for this right? I have read countless posts about people rerolling to the other side because it's so one sided. As I said once..

It's a higher % to beat a PUG then it is to beat a premade, and the premades (made up of the elitiest, that want to stay in there own clique) find it easier to gear up their 8th char doing this rather then having to fight another premade group. Premades get an easy mode but claim a PUG vs PUG is an easy mode?

QUOTE]

You just refuse to accept the fact that if you actually left your premade group for a couple of days and got smoked all the time you would understand it takes a higher caliber player to go in with nothing adapt to it and win.

Please meet my BM sniper, Serriah and my Recruit Sin, Alexisia.

These poor toons have been rolled on the opposite side of my new main, and I simply do not have the time or will to find a proper home for them. Sierrah's guild is fun but small and her dailies are often done solo. Alexisia's guild is dead, and she must do her dailies alone.

But both of them are fairly happy, as they win some, lose some, and don't bother crying because they haven't taken the time to team up with any one. Sierrah's made it to just about full BM now, since her champion gear from pre 1.2 was sub par. Alexisia's lagging behind, but nothing says fun-loving like a pull onto a fire pit!

<.< Just face it, it takes a higher caliber player to admit where they are weak, and takes the steps to make themselves strong.

So all you premade whiners are wanting some chance to win. This is just an endless cycle of stupidity.

But yet you claim that BW needs to address this chance to win?

So the suggestions so far:

- Premade has to fight Premades only. Which will just drive it down and force premades to solo queue and click on the same time to act like a premade.

- Premade not allowed to queue for WZ, which will alone be the same **** again.

- Some hidden matchmaking for PuG WZ, which will work but gets complicated for Premades and non premades.

- More 50 tiers, yea that will drive up queue times wont it, funny how the 10-49 people are complaining about the twinks and **** from the 40's. And people want more tiers there too. When the server is not big enough to support multiple tiers at this time.

The queue for WZ is working correctly, I'm tired of BW needing to "fix" something that isn't broken, but instead of trying to make a group you want BW to force you to make a group that is somehow fair, when there are OTHER issues for PvP that need to be addressed. You want to force BW to add another useless feature which will drive people out of the game because of the random ****.

You people think that more ppl will do WZ cause its fair, I call BS because all this will do is force people to be able to premade by some abuse of the system. People whinge about losing and will quit, because they will just suck and not put effort into it. Stop trying to get BW to fix the PuG problem, this is a RPG MMO not a FPS COD game.

If you people want fun, play the game to the fullest or play something else, its annoying for BW to keep bending rules and fixing **** and making the game more unfun every new patch. It's up to the point that all you people will do is whinge about everything and anything. Nobody sits down to work out strats or anything, just blackmail BW about losing subscription numbers if they dont fix this irrelevant issue.

I bolded the two parts of what you said since you pretty much defeated everything you said with your own words. Good work on that. :D

In the same way that being unemployed and having no life shouldn't be a requirement to play WZs competitively (grinding your way to full WH--just so you can be on a level playing field gear wise), having to be in a guild, let alone an active PvP guild with 3+ players on the same time as you shouldn't be a a requirement to play WZs.

It's not. I have a 40 hour a week job, 2 weekly commitments, an SO whom plays another game with me, and a 3 hour commute each day.

All you have mentioned is -not- a requirement to play i a wz, hence the solo queue.

If you choose not to get involved, then accept you will lose more than win, but no one is stopping you from playing.

Dear Salaryman,

1. Click on someone's profile.

2. Look at the ignore option on the bottom right of their profile page.

3. Click it.

4. Continue on in blissful ignorance, in a world where everyone agrees with you.

1,2,3 - Thank You!

4 - I had no idea ignoring a single troll in a SWTOR forum means that everyone in the world now agrees with me; thanks for the heads up! :rolleyes: I can finally end the Pepsi vs Coke wars!!! WOOO!!!

These poor toons have been rolled on the opposite side of my new main, and I simply do not have the time or will to find a proper home for them. Sierrah's guild is fun but small and her dailies are often done solo. Alexisia's guild is dead, and she must do her dailies alone.

But both of them are fairly happy, as they win some, lose some, and don't bother crying because they haven't taken the time to team up with any one. Sierrah's made it to just about full BM now, since her champion gear from pre 1.2 was sub par. Alexisia's lagging behind, but nothing says fun-loving like a pull onto a fire pit!

<.< Just face it, it takes a higher caliber player to admit where they are weak, and takes the steps to make themselves strong.

I got bob the merc that not only gets owned because of his bastard child AC choice, but because he faces premades all day. So when he loses 24/7 to premades in a gear> skill type pvp community, he wonders to himself why he should even bother.

Later that night, Richard the marauder wonders why the queue's are so slow for him and his WH BiS premade team. When asked to do ranked, he can't seem to find enough people willing to join. As he scratches his head, he wonders why these queue times are getting longer and longer...

C'mon man. How freaking fun is it to play a wz, and get stomped by a group in full augmented, and optimized WH gear? Get real, even if your pug was well organized with the random classes you get, they still wouldn't stand a chance against people in that gear. Not in a 1v1, and certainly not a group.

It seems that some of you really don't want to lose your advantages in a regular WZ, use the weak argument that this is a mmo, and don't do rated for whatever reasons.

BW would require people to form premade groups to do WZs if your arguments were accurate. They don't. so, your point is moot.

They will make adjustments, and do away with 4 man groups in regular WZs, or buff the opposing team in some way to even things out. Bank on it. There's too much angst among the population against premades for them to ignore it forever.

1,2,3 - Thank You!

4 - I had no idea ignoring a single troll in a SWTOR forum means that everyone in the world now agrees with me; thanks for the heads up! :rolleyes: I can finally end the Pepsi vs Coke wars!!! WOOO!!!

=P dammit, I was suppose to end that on tuesday. >.< damn doc appointment.

^_^ Ugly's not a troll though, he had a decent point. Perhaps is example was far flung, but ignoring him for one comment is... well it's not something I would do.

<.< I save my ignores for people who post things like: "My Guardian sucks, Jugg's kill me all the time." Still not exactly a troll, just sheer stupidity.

Since we want to toss in char's so bad I play the *******st pvp class the merc, (which needs a lot to be done to compete which is why most get stomped) with all the ************ about them sucking so bad in PVP I still tend to get near the top overall quite often but I must be a weak player because I play the game how I want right as a true "SOLO" que person. the steps to make him stronger is waiting for BW to decide they need some love, or maybe steps to make him stronger are not having it take 4x as long to gear him up because I still lose almost every match in extremely 1 sided pvp matches.

I bolded the two parts of what you said since you pretty much defeated everything you said with your own words. Good work on that. :D

So you bolded 2 random things that meant the opposite of what I said, lemme help you out champ:

- When the server is not big enough to support multiple tiers at this time.

So yea you think we have 10000+ active subscribers playing WZ at ever given time? Which server you from?

- play something else

Yea when you cant win WZ and still fail, the only recourse for those that dont apply the word "try" should just play something else. You can "not try" on OPS and "not try" on FPS and keep wiping others instead, you are already doing that in WZ maybe you can play your "skill" on other PvE measures.

Yes and it defeats the purpose of my post that simply states that BW shouldnt be held accountable for fixing this situation when players themselves can fix it themselves. Its tiring to hear people cry a river when they fight premades. Nobody seems to like challenges, maybe BW next patch should make WZ with 1 attack button and 1 cc button and 1 root button and 1 kb button. And they should just make it huttball.

Sheesh for idiots.

^_^ Ugly's not a troll though, he had a decent point. Perhaps is example was far flung, but ignoring him for one comment is... well it's not something I would do.

It's true... I don't always have class... but I usually have a point.

It's all opinion anyways... but it gives me something to do while I'm bored at work.

Less and less people are pvp'ing now, sometimes it takes 45-60 mins for a pop to happen.... I've noticed a trend on certain servers you get a few PvP guilds that do nothing but make up 4 man premades and ruin all the fun for people who just want jump into a quick warzone... What happens is you can go against a fully geared out premade who's on vent/mumble/team speak and they pretty much just own everyone...

Bioware you need to add a PUG only warzone option, this will level the playing field more and allow people to just have fun.... If not, less and less people are going to pvp due to frustration with the situation..

Be social. Join a guild and do the same thing. Make friends.

At the end of the day... I have a strong feeling this argument is more about skill level than groups and pre-mades.

I'd bet a months subscription that if we grouped up some of these PUG's that are complaining for a couple weeks, gave them ventrilo and put them against a random PUG group. It really wouldn't help them much.

C'mon man. How freaking fun is it to play a wz, and get stomped by a group in full augmented, and optimized WH gear? Get real, even if your pug was well organized with the random classes you get, they still wouldn't stand a chance against people in that gear. Not in a 1v1, and certainly not a group.

It seems that some of you really don't want to lose your advantages in a regular WZ, use the weak argument that this is a mmo, and don't do rated for whatever reasons.

BW would require people to form premade groups to do WZs if your arguments were accurate. They don't. so, your point is moot.

They will make adjustments, and do away with 4 man groups in regular WZs, or buff the opposing team in some way to even things out. Bank on it. There's too much angst among the population against premades for them to ignore it forever.

=P just cause there's more idiots in the world, doesn't make them right.

That being said...

>.< Has anyone bothered to read the part where I (and others) have said it would be a good idea for BW to improve matchmaking to match teams better, and our only concern with that would be slower queue times if they don't implement cross server soon?

Anyone? Anyone read that? Should I repeat it a few more times, or are you going to keep assuming them big bad premaders are (1, all in BiS WH, 2, Have no life) just fighting to keep PuG's fighting double premades 24/7?