Please give us an easy mode for Class Quests

MCaliban

As long as you are at a decent level, have decent gear (with suitable level mods), and use a stim that boosts your primary stat, then all the fights are easy.

Use your interrupts/stuns/knockbacks when they are about to use dangerous abilities, have plenty of med packs, the unify ability early on (and renew if necessary) if you have it, and it should be a doddle.

I had some issues with my last couple of fights during my Assassin story. Took a break, looked at them a different way, or swapped out companions, or tossed a foe off the geometry to instadeath, and it went much smoother.

I'm currently worried because I was reading something that made it seem like my knight will have to take T7 into my final missions. I've done nothing with T7 previously. I tank and Kira kills. *shrug* I'll see when I get there.

T7 is mandatory through a fair bit of the story wich is stupid all his beeps and squeels annoy me, i mean they can make droids talk, so why not make the little trash cans talk too?

We don't need a slider.

Most of the people asking for help on class quests I've run into seem to only be doing class quests.

You need to do the other ones, too. Each mission has a recommended level. One or two levels below that are doable. Five or ten (I have seen this) means you can't do it. Do some other missions, gain some xp, and go back when you are appropriately leveled.

This. I met somebody who was on Alderan last night who was level 22 and wondering why his class quests were almost one shotting him. :tran_tongue: He still had pieces of gear that you get from the starting planet. :tran_eek:

I feel ya op, I'm playing my 1st Jedi knight now, & the female Sith boss on Belsavis has been kicking my butt for the last 3 days. I've upgraded all my mods, upgraded companions mods, tried Different companions, but by the time the 3rd mob shows up my companions are dead/nearly dead And I'm not far behind.....And we're the same lvl (42) Smdh....where's the easy button when you need it? lol

I agree. :)

What's so hard about class missions?

First, they teach you how to play your class/spec/build.

Second, you have a companion.

Third, if all else fails, you can ask other players for help - often, someone will respond and help you out.

There's no need for an easy mode on class missions - it's that simple.

If you're having that much trouble with a story mission because you either underleveled it, or never upgraded your gear.. why not ask a guildmate to help out? We do it all the time.. I adore kicking the crap out of 'Lord Vivicar' and the 'emperor'.

• 2 weeks later...