1.4 Consolidated Bug/Issues List

recsa

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had issues with armor textures becoming more prevalent since the patch.

Often, Ill see characters (npc and player, incl my character) with oddly colored textures for armor or face.

Once, I could see no character in my character selection screen: all of the female characters were invisible, while the males were visible. I have to REPAIR 2-4x PER DAY to fix this.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=535621

Also, GTN search feature is treating multiple words in the search field as separate strings.

A search for red would bring up results with red in the name, while a search for red goo would bring all the words with RED OR GOO. You probably just need to change the default gtn query builder to use "AND" instead of "OR., or just feed the entire string w/o splitting the string up using space as a delimiter.

eg;

SELECT GTN_NAMELINK from SWTORDBECON.GTNITEMS where GTN_NAMELINK like '"% & searchstringvar & % ""

Edited by deepfriedninja

Kovor Ice Field isn't tracking the "destroy shields x4" bonus anymore when initiated but you still get it if you take out 4 shields and acknowledges it. Doesn't show up on the mission tracker when initiated.

Oh.. and I can confirm the Cademimu slicing bug.

Edited by Kalthalos
and one more thing...

I miss being able to search the GTN when it was set to "exact" search.. I could search for "g 26" and it would return all of the "advanced xxxxxxx armoring 26" results since those are the only items in the game with the "g 26" string. Now that it is set to "any" search, the result is everyting that has either a "g" or a "26" in the name... rage.

Don't know if it has been mentioned already or not:

Trooper (healing spec): Trauma Probe animation has been changed. Previously it displayed a shield with a body map on it in front of the target when casted on the target. Now it's just a little probe shedding a green light.

It seems to me that TfB has been created on some late patch (1.2 ?) and therefor brings back many of the already fixed issues (Missions being consumed even though you already know them. It's been like this before and has been fixed in one of the patches. Also this trauma probe animation I have mentioned looks less complex than the shield one what leads me to believe that that's an old animation for this spell).

Was doing SM Ops Denova with guild mates yesterday. Mind you we all met up at fleet to enter mission,no one quick traveled to it. everything was ok until we reached the trenches, most of us died and when I released to res I got stuck at loading screen. Had to wait for while before I could log in at all. Shortly after this happened to me it happened to someone else in the party.

Seriously , why release a patch this bad , it just seemed as if they were trying to compete with pandas. So many things got screwed up. And for what??? Just so I can look "astounded" when the game bugs out? Pvp changes that should of not effected pve.

I see less and less of guildmates not logging in because of this. And todays patch..was it even a patch??

I didn't see this on the list, but yesterday in KP SM, whenever you died, if you had a group member still alive and clicked "Revive at Medcenter", you'd revive on the spot you died at full health.

Also, in the Bonethrasher fight, when the cats came out (~60% Bonethrasher health or whatever) he disappeared and reset to his introduction animation walking out at full health and the fight continued from there.

I had many hopes in todays patch, but seems we will have to wait a bit more, so imho we should start taking steps to handle issues by ourselves while we wait (most polite way im able to say it).

So i have think on adding a WORKAROUNDS and FIXED sections to the list, but at the same time i dont want to throw too much more time in this, so i could be very happy to have some help, if some one wants to do it, just start a new thread with name:

1.4 Consolidated Bug/Issues WORKAROUNDS / FIX

Then post here a link to that thread, i will add the link in the first post, the volunteer will have to ask the comunity to help him find links to the various workaround threads and keep an eye on Dev tracker for fixed bugs.

The idea is to have a place for people to quickly find if that affecting them is really a bug and if there is a workaround.

I had many hopes in todays patch, but seems we will have to wait a bit more, so imho we should start taking steps to handle issues by ourselves while we wait (most polite way im able to say it).

So i have think on adding a WORKAROUNDS and FIXED sections to the list, but at the same time i dont want to throw too much more time in this, so i could be very happy to have some help, if some one wants to do it, just start a new thread with name:

1.4 Consolidated Bug/Issues WORKAROUNDS / FIX

Then post here a link to that thread, i will add the link in the first post, the volunteer will have to ask the comunity to help him find links to the various workaround threads and keep an eye on Dev tracker for fixed bugs.

The idea is to have a place for people to quickly find if that affecting them is really a bug and if there is a workaround.

I want to personally thank you for the time you've spent on this already. It is well over and above what should be expected from a member of the community.

Why has no one mentioned these HUGE issues?

1. When Tharan Cedrax casts "Deploy Holiday" the graphic for Holiday is completely missing!!! What the... ??

2. The sound effect for Jedi Shadow Mind Maze is missing/muted.

3. The sound effect for BH Tracer Missle is missing/muted.

Edited by Snowbird

When you are in a operation or flashpoint if you die and hit the "Return to Medcenter" button you'll get revived with full health... - Confirmation required

I can confirm this, it happened to my Ops team when we tried to run EV SM. It sounds great except that it's random, so the people who actually DO release are locked out until the system finally lets the rest of the players die for real. (because combat doesn't end until then)

This morning I pugged a group for HM TFB, and we figured out a pattern (at least for our Op). We made it to the last dread lord fight (the before the data cores) with out dieing. However someone accidently ran in before the rest of the op and trigger the shield. As long as one person was standing the rest of the op would res in place with full health where they died and not at the entrance. However if it was a total whip than we all went to the entrance. It was op wide, the next run we hit a massive lag spike and lost a healer and a dps and same thing they revived when they selected to release with full health in the fight. Someone brought up a interesting point, we hope we don't get banned for a exploit over this. We issued tickets again, but as this is the third time this has happened to me, and still not reply to the previous tickets I have to ask should we stop running ops all together out of fear or being labeled as a cheat?

The scoreboard (the one at the top of your screen) in some PvP games are messed up.

Huttball - Sometimes the scoring is counted as you're in the opposite team. As an example I was in a game that ended 4-0 to my team, but the scoreboard said "My Team 0" - "Opposing Team 4". This has happened quite a few times for me.

Alderaan - The scoreboard indicating the turrets was completely skewed. In one game West and Mid was held by us and East was held by the other team, yeat the scoreboard indicated that East and Mid was neutral (gray), and West was controlled by the other team. This has happened once for me.

The only common factor, I believe, was that in all of the WZ that had the issue, I joined AFTER the game had started.

Another bug - the countdown timer in Alderaan (maybe others) is completely messed up. Looks like a bad formula in a string. Where the time should be it says "Nnna" or something.

The scoreboard (the one at the top of your screen) in some PvP games are messed up.

Another bug - the countdown timer in Alderaan (maybe others) is completely messed up. Looks like a bad formula in a string. Where the time should be it says "Nnna" or something.

I can confirm the timer, I have stopped PVP at this time, I have been kicked from matches for not leaveing the zone, the strange thing is the shield was still up it never dropped so I could not enter into the match. It only happens after I die and release back to the zone. All three maps.

Flash point Lost Island

Last night I did a Que for group and we went into lost island.

During the last Boss fight 2 of the DPS was killed and could not use the elevator do to fighting

down stairs the Boss showed up and was acting us and then disappeared. BUG

Black Hole Torvix

Mercenary healer guns were 10 ft in front of his hands shooting.

Final boss fight was accidentally click twice and gave us 2 sets of gangs to fight

Daily

Tower was accidentally click it twice and we got 2 bosses at the same time.

Note area is not removing dead bodies. Many are staying in the area when they should disappear and reset.

Black Hole Torvix

Mercenary healer guns were 10 ft in front of his hands shooting.

Final boss fight was accidentally click twice and gave us 2 sets of gangs to fight

Was present way before 1.4, don't know if this is a bug at all.