(bug) Stow aways on smuggler's ships

royba

So, was on my ship not in a group, saw a Jedi and her companion wanderin around on it. I couldn't target her or Kira. She was wandering all over my ship, apparently stuck. Asked in general if any one else had a stow away, and people responded by asking her name, was the same character on all of the 16+ smugglers on their ships at the time. She finally used her emergency pass and removed herself from all of our ships..was a strange event, I would have posted this in a bugs forum..but can't find one. Anyone else have anything like this happen before? this happened on The Shadowlands server 9/29/2012 at approx 9:45 pm est.

Ya I just logged in on my sith warrior's ship where I logged out at and had someone and their companion running around on my ship went to my lock box didn't appear to be anything missing.

As soon as the person saw me they logged out so didn't catch the name was more worried about my items storage.

Not as amusing, but it reminds me of the time a month or so ago when I went into phase on Belsavis after another player had gone in and after fighting the boss, I saw their repair droid pop up in my phase but I, of course, couldn't interact with it because you can't interact with things/people not in your phase.

Ya I just logged in on my sith warrior's ship where I logged out at and had someone and their companion running around on my ship went to my lock box didn't appear to be anything missing.

As soon as the person saw me they logged out so didn't catch the name was more worried about my items storage.

Except that when someone accesses 'your' cargo bay, it actually accesses theirs.

The more you know.

The weird part isn't so much that they appeared on your ship ....

What I find weird is that they left/logged when you all saw them/tried to interact.

You know the sort of behavior one would expect when someone knows their up to no good?

We had a WZ this morning where the other side had 10 people in the zone.

4 at one node and 6 at the other.

Related?

WZ lag was also horrendous, maybe we all had double vision?

I was able to reproduce this bug.

Submitted a bug report as well.

1) Group with someone (in my case I invited 3 others) and invite them on your ship.

2) Have them Log out on your ship (they drop group)

3) When that character logs back in, they are on an Empty ship all by themselves. There are no clickables (no Cargo hold, no exit, no escape pods). The only way for them to exit the ship is to use their "Emergency Fleet Pass"

They appear to be ghosts on everyone's ship. Non-targetable.

I guess you can invite a whole operation group to your ship, have them all log out there and when they log back in, they will all "appear" to be on everyone's ship. You can see them, but they cannot see you.

Edited by nattodaisuki

I was able to reproduce this bug.

Submitted a bug report as well.

1) Group with someone (in my case I invites 3 others) and invite them on your ship.

2) Have them Log out on your ship (they drop group)

3) When that character logs back in, they are on an Empty ship all by themselves. There are no clickables (no Cargo hold, no exit, no escape pods). The only way for them to exit the ship is to use their "Emergency Fleet Pass"

They appear to be ghosts on everyone's ship. Non-targetable.

I guess you can invite a whole operation group to your ship, have them all log out there and when they log back in, they will all "appear" to be on everyone's ship. You can see them, but they cannot see you.

Oh noooo!

The secret is out, now there's going to be non-stop party bombs on my ship when I try to get some shut eye.

So, was on my ship not in a group, saw a Jedi and her companion wanderin around on it. I couldn't target her or Kira. She was wandering all over my ship, apparently stuck. Asked in general if any one else had a stow away, and people responded by asking her name, was the same character on all of the 16+ smugglers on their ships at the time. She finally used her emergency pass and removed herself from all of our ships..was a strange event, I would have posted this in a bugs forum..but can't find one. Anyone else have anything like this happen before? this happened on The Shadowlands server 9/29/2012 at approx 9:45 pm est.

The future, Conan?

They weren't actually on "YOUR" ship.

Read the reply I made on page 2 ( 3rd from the bottom )

They were in a "Empty Instance" of every [ insert your class ] class's ship.

In this empty instance, there are no clickables. No cargo hold, no exit, no nothing.

So, unless they use their "Emergency Fleet Pass" they're stuck in this empty instance.

See also : http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=537458

lol! Reading these posts, I am too!

It figures that my companions weren't guarding the ship at all... probabaly all having another nap! :p

You know, that wouldn't be first uninvited guest that sneaks into smuggler ship despite someone guarding it.