Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

Jenzali

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because clearly the PvP leaderboards actually mean anything and we care about it so deeply.

In all honesty, if you're sick of being put up against our double premades, then find seven friends and do it yourself. We'd love the competition and you'd love not having to deal with bad pugs on your team, just like we do. It's just eight people!

Shout out as well to Uliic, solo ranked games were hilarious and fun

It's called running ranked. You have eight people. Ranked needs 8 people. Grow up. Love competition? Hah, sure. Never played more than two matches against The Core in ranked. Probably because they "love" the competition. Even though I've displayed my distaste for Republic, at least they keep fighting and cleaned up their act.

It's called running ranked. You have eight people. Ranked needs 8 people. Grow up. Love competition? Hah, sure. Never played more than two matches against The Core in ranked. Probably because they "love" the competition. Even though I've displayed my distaste for Republic, at least they keep fighting and cleaned up their act.

not sure you can queue for 8 man ranked anymore, thought ranked was 4 man arenas now. the only place for 8 man team action is regs.

not sure you can queue for 8 man ranked anymore, thought ranked was 4 man arenas now. the only place for 8 man team action is regs.

Kloma is correct. 8 vs 8 ranked was removed with 2.4. The only form of ranked that exists is 4 vs 4 arenas now (a stupid move and made ranked boring as hell imo).

FYI: The whole "Tired of super Q? Exploit the system like WE do to make it fair." argument is pretty lame

EDIT: Forgot which thread this was in. Shoutout to RICO'S ROUGHNECKS. Your 4-man premade in lowbies is causing pain to the Crimson Rose guys. Thanks for making the chat interesting (someday I'll figure out how to beat that Vanguard lolscoundrel combo)

Edited by jackrunip

You act like something's changed.

No, nothing has changed. I remember those days on LA as well. Like when players gamed the system to get Battlemaster gear in a day on Ilum, and getting (literally) stunlocked and 3-shot by Crael. Players are going to abuse the system no matter who is involved or as time drags on. Ultimately, I blame BioWare for not cleaning up their PvP mess after all this time, and for not having a matchmaking system and cross-server queues.

Maybe it's just me. Facerolling is fun for a handful of matches, but then it gets old. Personally, I get bored with it after awhile and will switch to an alt. Others however, seem to revel in it. Honestly, I guess I expected more from some of these players, but I guess I'll never learn that lesson. Sorry, Alacris...more double premades aren't the solution to TEH's problems, they are part of the problem. And that's a lesson that teams like yours and GG never seem to learn either.

Edited by TheronFett

Getting this back on track:

Shoutout to Sapp from <Luna Corporations> running some strange heal/dps hybrid. Makes a good partner in unranked arenas (solo queued, not a lot of people running at 2AM).

EDIT: Alacris does funny things in huttball when drunk.

Edited by jackrunip

And that's a lesson that teams like yours and GG never seem to learn either.

Please state the last time you saw <Game Genie> run a double premade in regular warzones.

You know what else gets old? Broken records, and you have this server's most complete collection.

It's called running ranked. You have eight people. Ranked needs 8 people.

8 vs 8 ranked was removed with 2.4. The only form of ranked that exists is 4 vs 4 arenas now.

He means that they should run two teams of 4 against each other in ranked rather than double queue in regulars.

ps. Shout out to Sindol. It takes a great deal of nerve to ride a high horse through a glass house.

Please state the last time you saw <Game Genie> run a double premade in regular warzones. You know what else gets old? Broken records, and you have this server's most complete collection.

Coming from the GG Official Apologist , this means a lot. No, you guys don't double queue. The lesson you've refused to learn is that facerolling PUGs doesn't prove anything. Nor does your PR campaign about turning over a new leaf and being a part of TEH community instead of abusing it.

Please, tell me the part about how you guys came back for your friends, that's my favorite. Include a screenie of Diz telling everyone how awesome he is, I miss those.

Coming from the GG Official Apologist , this means a lot. No, you guys don't double queue. The lesson you've refused to learn is that facerolling PUGs doesn't prove anything. Nor does your PR campaign about turning over a new leaf and being a part of TEH community instead of abusing it.

Please, tell me the part about how you guys came back for your friends, that's my favorite. Include a screenie of Diz telling everyone how awesome he is, I miss those.

Theron, when they start queuing ranked, don't worry. I'll be there :p. Needless to say, I respect Game Genie a lot more than I do The Core or Republic.

Shout out to Demeskinos, Five-O, Dripp and Lawliet. It was a very fun week this past week grouping up with y'all in the midbie bracket. We absolutely dominated about 90% of the latenight matches we were in all week.

Shout out to Reckoner (welcome back) and others from Synergy, Pure, Aeisthesis and Republic for he other 10% of those midbie matches. You guys either made us work for a win, or showed us what it was like to lose.

Lastly, special shout out to WhyUDead. I have always enjoyed being able to keep a group alive in the heat of battle as a healer above all else in PvP, but on my baby marauder, having Boss Merc heals like you can pump out and keeping me alive and making me feel pretty much invincible, .........pure enjoyment. Thanks guys.

I just want to give a shout out to a few people.

1) Alacris (I hope that's right...) we've had quite a few close fights, and I enjoyed them all. Keep on rockin the shadow!

2) Kym... I really hate having to chase you all over the place, but you're just one of those healers that doesn't like to let anyone die... and I can't let that happen. :p Keep up the good work!

3) Dock... oh how I hated fighting you earlier, now I actually enjoy fighting you, very adaptive to how the fights going! I also have to focus you down... or try too so you can't free cast my team to death. :p

4)Laena... stahp smashing my face in okay :mad: nah, it's fun going against you too, keep up the... smashes that oh so hurt me.

5)Rambo... you are ******* amazing on all of your characters. You're healing is just insane, and I love the heals you do bro... just stahp being on the other team? kthx. Nah bro, you're amazing, keep it up!

6)Sevrin I... really don't like your net... I would really like it if you would stahp netting me :cool: nah, keep up the good work, and I believe you're an important part to your teams success when it comes to burning people down... or just killing in general.

7)Sledge, man you're an amazing Sorc, PT, Merc, and Op, you're also not so bad at your sin, but you could use some help there :p I really enjoy PvPing with or against you, you definitely know how to counter my counters haha, good work bro, and keep it up!

8) A shout out to all the other people I've played with/against. Sadly I have forgotten some of the name, the ones listed are the only ones I remember. :rod_frown_p:

As for all the hate that's going on this thread it's rather disappointing... I understand it's PvP, and people are going to talk ****, I even do so sometimes, though I try to minimize it to a few laughs here and there. I respect a lot of people on this server, and I enjoy the PvP, losing or winning... it doesn't matter to me, I PvP for fun, and I enjoy it completely. When I do talk trash, I try to do it in a friendly manner, though I can understand if people take it the wrong way. If I've talked trash to anyone that I just listed I'm sorry, and I didn't mean it in a rude way. With that said, let's all just enjoy PvP for what it is, and not complain about other people, or how things are "unfair" guilds are going to run together, you can't stop it. But when my guild runs up against The Core, we enjoy it because it's normally fair, and it gives both teams a challenge. :D Keep on rockin the PvP, and play for fun.

Edited by Fernalas

I just want to give a shout out to a few people.

1) Alacris (I hope that's right...) we've had quite a few close fights, and I enjoyed them all. Keep on rockin the shadow!

2) Kym... I really hate having to chase you all over the place, but you're just one of those healers that doesn't like to let anyone die... and I can't let that happen. :p Keep up the good work!

3) Dock... oh how I hated fighting you earlier, now I actually enjoy fighting you, very adaptive to how the fights going! I also have to focus you down... or try too so you can't free cast my team to death. :p

4)Laena... stahp smashing my face in okay :mad: nah, it's fun going against you too, keep up the... smashes that oh so hurt me.

5)Rambo... you are ******* amazing on all of your characters. You're healing is just insane, and I love the heals you do bro... just stahp being on the other team? kthx. Nah bro, you're amazing, keep it up!

6)Sevrin I... really don't like your net... I would really like it if you would stahp netting me :cool: nah, keep up the good work, and I believe you're an important part to your teams success when it comes to burning people down... or just killing in general.

7)Sledge, man you're an amazing Sorc, PT, Merc, and Op, you're also not so bad at your sin, but you could use some help there :p I really enjoy PvPing with or against you, you definitely know how to counter my counters haha, good work bro, and keep it up!

8) A shout out to all the other people I've played with/against. Sadly I have forgotten some of the name, the ones listed are the only ones I remember. :rod_frown_p:

As for all the hate that's going on this thread it's rather disappointing... I understand it's PvP, and people are going to talk ****, I even do so sometimes, though I try to minimize it to a few laughs here and there. I respect a lot of people on this server, and I enjoy the PvP, losing or winning... it doesn't matter to me, I PvP for fun, and I enjoy it completely. When I do talk trash, I try to do it in a friendly manner, though I can understand if people take it the wrong way. If I've talked trash to anyone that I just listed I'm sorry, and I didn't mean it in a rude way. With that said, let's all just enjoy PvP for what it is, and not complain about other people, or how things are "unfair" guilds are going to run together, you can't stop it. But when my guild runs up against The Core, we enjoy it because it's normally fair, and it gives both teams a challenge. :D Keep on rockin the PvP, and play for fun.

Your assassin in a P.I.M.A. :) I always enjoy playing against Regulators and thx for bringing the thread back to positive.

Edited by mdimech

Please stop with all the complaining about pre-mades and such people do 4/4 pre-made groups with no similar tags just skilled friends just as capable as the next at taking out a 4/4 guild pre-made go complain somewhere else

I thought this was a shout-out thread, and not a hate thread please move to the channel below and keep this thread civil. thanks!

Shout out to all my random groupies.

Catheana - Sentinel

Whooter - Scoundrel

Tsarunai - Sniper

Edited by Zergabaath

lol, good grief

Come on man... please take this to the 'hate thread'... I know haters are required to troll and hate when hating and trolling, however the Troll Guild Guide specifically states "Trolls are allowed to hold their hate until a suitable forum for maximum trolling is located". Think of it like a honey bucket, you could use it for the second act, but its better to hold it until you are home to 'punch that grumpy'.

Is GG even a thing anymore? There are like two of them, and none of them are the ******es (who shall not be named) I remember. :rolleyes:

Theron, when they start queuing ranked, don't worry. I'll be there :p. Needless to say, I respect Game Genie a lot more than I do The Core or Republic.

Just so everyone is clear.... This guy is crying because he thinks he should win every match, not because he gives a crap about the community. He wants his flavor of awesome sauce to be on top, and if it is not, it has nothing to do with the cook.

"I run a premade for regs with 3 other Pyro PTs (We troll so hard) and it's ridiculously fun. I out DPS smashers every time, I win all 1v1s, and I'm tough to kill." -Luckeyduckey 10/13/13

So it's ok for you to run premades for regs, but somehow wrong for others?

Got Hypocrite? :confused: