Anyone still here from the prelaunch days?

GamewizX

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here since the November stress test, and so is my wife. We got in on the 15th for early access.

Still having some fun, but it's fraying a little around the edges. Haven't seen anything else that I enjoy as much on the horizon, though.

I would probably give my left nad for a Babylon 5 MMO, but that's never going to happen, well, not till JMS kicks the bucket.

I've followed this game since it was first announced in 08. It sucks that you're leaving GamewizX. I loved your convention threads and you were one of the most enthusiastic members of the community. I'm sorry to hear the game didn't work for you.

I am but Bioware is testing my limits. Im Sick of crashing all the time in this game. I spend more time rebooting my computer instead of playing the game. Because of these crashes my precious time goes wasted. When you stand at fleet/ quest while being in que for FP's yeah .... realy stupid you crash then and have to reque again. Also i crash often while loading my FP and have to reque aswell. The game was 100 times better in Beta im not talking about pvp or classchange but about the Graphic Balance in the game.

They are testing my limits and i got to the stage to think if i should resub or not. And dont you dare to delete this post Bioware im a paying Customer. Negative feedback is what you deserve right now. You totaly blew it with this game big time.

I was a part of Novembers beta test and was finally allowed to log in on first wave of the third day of early access. I just happened to have off work that entire week (totally not planned). Spent a lot of wasted time searching forums trying to pinpoint the day, and wave, that I could log in and start playing.

Was on the forums for about a year before launch. Never in the beta though. These forums used ti be a lot better, so much more positive thinking and general fun.

/sigh... Sometimes I wish the game had never come out.

PSH Dont worry it'll get better sooner or later, stay optimistic

Discovered SWTOR towards the end of the BETA-period, didn't think that I was a MMO-person at that time. I usually only play single player games. Since then I've gotten into a very nice and friendly guild, we do Ops and WZ and it is a blast. I play together with my husband and I really enjoy it, a hobby that we both share. An easy way of just having fun together an evening.

Been here since the BETA and I can't see myself leaving :)