Anyone still here from the prelaunch days?

GamewizX

Here since Beta, but not for much longer ... letting my subscription run out. I do Ops for some friends from the Guild I'm in as a favor when they're short members. My "Main" was a DPS Sorcerer, now retired. As for the person who said most of the Founders are still around ... not in my guild. We started with 2 Chapters (Republic and Empire) that had 3 sub-guilds each. A total of 350 of us on mumble at during prime hours, and 150+ off hours. This is prime as I'm typing this, and it's 37 total in the SWTOR Channels combined. No, many of the founders are not here. At least in my guild.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, still here since beta~

Same here - love the game, just wish I had more time to commit to it. Added, I love the RP aspect of the great MMO's - especially of of the Star Wars universe! It just seems every RP server I grow my characters on, it slowly dies. =\ (No one really on Jung Ma...RP-PvP, c'mon!) I'm just hoping to see higher populations so that we can all enjoy the game, the SW universe together. :csw_snowspeeder:

I'm just curious who is still here from the pre-launch days... I haven't visited these forums in forever and just recently canceled my TOR subscription. So before it expires I'm just curious if there are any veterans left.

been here since prelaunch.