Anyone still here from the prelaunch days?

GamewizX

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still here as well :D

I figured since I I made it through the "dark days" of SWTOR, when there was 30 people at peak online for months, that I'd at keep going with my subscription to at least be here through this F2P feature as well and see how that is implemented.

Then, and only then, will I make an assessment of whether or not I like the way things are going. I've had a lot of similar issues that others have had with this game but even through all of the bugs and what not, I still really enjoy this game with the friends I've made.

Edited by Master_Nate

I'm just curious who is still here from the pre-launch days... I haven't visited these forums in forever and just recently canceled my TOR subscription. So before it expires I'm just curious if there are any veterans left.

If by prelaunch you mean the November and December 2011 stress betas and Early Access (day 1 .. oh .. yeah ), then yes! :)

Yep, Beta through today and beyond....

I'm just curious who is still here from the pre-launch days... I haven't visited these forums in forever and just recently canceled my TOR subscription. So before it expires I'm just curious if there are any veterans left.

Been here since pre-launch, alot of people in guild are looking at leaving, ops, HM FP wipes with lag, bugs, many items not working and all are being 'investigated' like majority of players from pre-launch, time here is short.....and this game had such potential.....