~ * ~ Vanity Pets Guide ~ * ~

Jenemi

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, finally got my Tundra Nekarr Cat, which finishes my pet collection once again. Kinda wish there were achievements with exclusive pet rewards, like in WoW.

Lucky! I can't afford one on the GTN and I haven't managed to get even one Cartel Pack with a Pet in it :( Only got the other 7 thanks to people helping out... so just need to stalk the GTN and hope the price lowers enough that I can afford it X__x

Lucky! I can't afford one on the GTN and I haven't managed to get even one Cartel Pack with a Pet in it :( Only got the other 7 thanks to people helping out... so just need to stalk the GTN and hope the price lowers enough that I can afford it X__x

Same, not a single pet from any packs that I bought. Had to buy all 8 from the GTN, so after buying all the pets, Revan's mask and some other stuff I'm completely out of cash xD. Gonna have to start doing dailies again, to have enough credits for the next patch.

Same, not a single pet from any packs that I bought. Had to buy all 8 from the GTN, so after buying all the pets, Revan's mask and some other stuff I'm completely out of cash xD. Gonna have to start doing dailies again, to have enough credits for the next patch.

I don't think I've ever even had the amount of credits that would've probably cost XD

I just hate that they are putting so many pets in packs in the first place :/

So once they release all the other pets in future Cartel Packs are you selling your soul for credits? I'm always in the market for fresh Force Ghost;)

Infernally,

Sha'al the Forcewalker

I would like to have something like a new Orokeet. A pet that you can get by yourself in the game without a group or the GTN. Really enjoyed climbing around to get to the nests.

I would very much have liked some similar questing to get one of the small robots. Will hunt the GTN if it is the only option, but it would be fun with another quest-pet.

Edited by SilentKitty

I would like to have something like a new Orokeet. A pet that you can get by yourself in the game without a group or the GTN. Really enjoyed climbing around to get to the nests.

I would very much have liked some similar questing to get one of the small robots. Will hunt the GTN if it is the only option, but it would be fun with another quest-pet.

Yeah I'd really love to get more quest pets. All these cartel pets are nice, but they don't give you that sense of accomplishment when you get them all, like all the pre-1.5 ones used to give.

So once they release all the other pets in future Cartel Packs are you selling your soul for credits? I'm always in the market for fresh Force Ghost;)

Infernally,

Sha'al the Forcewalker

It's possible :p

SilentKitty - Yeah, I love those too. Taunlet is pretty good as well (and technically solo if you are or have a character who is Biochem), though, a version of Taunlet without crafting would be great too. (Or if it was a special schematic people could suddenly learn and the crafting skill the person had didn't matter).

But yeah, unfortunately all these pets haven't really been like that lately. And there's still 11 Pets on SWTOR-Spy's list of Super Rare ones (ones with the gold badge instead of the silver badge most of the pets have) so I truly think all the pets from the 1.4 data dump will be gotten through the Cartel Market and that is honestly heart breaking :/

However, I am curious about the Crested Orokeet... I expected it to be something related to Life Day, but they said there's not going to be an event and there wasn't one in the package so I wonder what that will be afterall. :/

Aelther - These new ones just tend to make me feel poor and even more unlucky x-x

Finally got a Tundra Nekarr Cat :D so put an image of it up! <3

Congratulations :D

Still waiting for mine, or saving for it. We will see what comes first I guess.

A new Orokeet? Love them, they are my favorite pets so I am hoping that this will be a quest pet or one that drops from a boss like the other ones. Would be a little sad if it was a Cartel Pet as well.

Hoping we will have more adventure-pets in Makeb, that would be great!

Congratulations :D

Still waiting for mine, or saving for it. We will see what comes first I guess.

A new Orokeet? Love them, they are my favorite pets so I am hoping that this will be a quest pet or one that drops from a boss like the other ones. Would be a little sad if it was a Cartel Pet as well.

Hoping we will have more adventure-pets in Makeb, that would be great!

Hopefully you see a nicely-priced one soon! Mine was actually a gift :)

At least in the data :p But yeah, I really am hoping for a quest or adventure pet.... sick of having to get lucky with drops and the Cartel ones are depressing me (although, we know there will be more of them :/)

That'd be nice :)

• 2 weeks later...
Okay, I've had an egg in my inventory for a long time now. I picked it up on a nest when I was on Balmorra leveling my Agent, which is now lvl 48.

What exactly do you do to hatch these eggs? I have no idea.

Read the How to hatch an Orobird Egg stuff in the first post?

Edited by Drudenfusz

Thank you so much for keeping this updated. I had no idea there were 42 pets in game! Holy cow!

You are very welcome! :)

Aelther - I think they typo'd as there is only 41 right now @-@

Edited by Jenemi