~ * ~ Vanity Pets Guide ~ * ~

Jenemi

the oldscool clue thinks... maybe the founder title? or pets that came with the founder title... the tauntaun ram right...

or something to do with kotor... some kind of object/buff

there are a bunch of beasts outside, so maybe theya re drawn ot the cave for some reason.

It is possible, but I don't think they'd make it restricted to only past users...

Though, the actual things outside the cave may help. Can anyone get the exact species names for me? I want to do some research.

Edited by Jenemi

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Possible Upcoming Pets section has just been updated with a bunch of detail~

That was quite a few pets :). Great! Hope that a good deal of them are adventure-pets, I always like the pets that I worked to get in-game a little more than the ones that I bought.

Ohh, and thanks for letting me know that 16-man raid was needed for "chilling presence". Hoping my little guild will get there one day.

That was quite a few pets :). Great! Hope that a good deal of them are adventure-pets, I always like the pets that I worked to get in-game a little more than the ones that I bought.

Ohh, and thanks for letting me know that 16-man raid was needed for "chilling presence". Hoping my little guild will get there one day.

Yeah :) I also hope so (I just hate the random drops and find adventuring more fun). A lot of people think they are pets for the cash shop which I kind of hope not. I mean, I expect some to, but all 42? That'd be ridiculous :(

You're welcome :)

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so the drop rate with the Deep Wriggler is kind of confusing. I have yet to hear of anyone not getting the Deep Wriggler on their first go, but many saying they didn't on their second...but then did so on their third so umm... not really sure what the drop rate is. It could be 50% (as I don't think they'd check how often you do it), but that doesn't seem right either.

Just hope whenever I get a chance to go and complete it, it'll drop for me :(

Okay, so the drop rate with the Deep Wriggler is kind of confusing. I have yet to hear of anyone not getting the Deep Wriggler on their first go, but many saying they didn't on their second...but then did so on their third so umm...

Exactly how it was for our guild: got it first time, didn't get it second time, got it third time...

Exactly how it was for our guild: got it first time, didn't get it second time, got it third time...

Yeah, that seems to be the general way it goes, but as mentioned above, at least one group didn't get it the first time @-@ so it's a bit hard to determine.

Looks like a lot of pets from the data dump or for the Cartel Shop. And most of them will be from the random Cartel Packs :/

Thus, if anyone is looking to spend their Cartel Coins on packs when it comes out, please post what pet(s) you get--preferably with a screencap.

Also, as they can be traded after 5 days, if people would like to try and trade with others if they get doubles, feel free to post and hopefully we can all work together so people can keep their pet collections as complete as possible.

(And to not confuse anyone--the Cartel Shop was put up on the PTS today)

Also, as they can be traded after 5 days, if people would like to try and trade with others if they get doubles, feel free to post and hopefully we can all work together so people can keep their pet collections as complete as possible.

(And to not confuse anyone--the Cartel Shop was put up on the PTS today)

Excellent Idea!

I'm pretty sure Jenemi has one on The Shadowlands, but anyone interested in collecting pets (any collectibles really!), on Jedi Covenant and buying/trading/selling any doubles can "/cjoin Pets". I started it today2

Yes I do :3

Yay for starting a Pets Channel chain <3 (And yes, we also talk about speeders and other vanity collectibles too there :3)

Any channel like that on The Red Reaper?

As far as I have heard, no. However, you can always make it by typing /create Pets

After that, anyone can join it using /cjoin Pets

You can also kick, mute, and ban people from it if you get any trolls along with making people mods so it's very convenient and awesome.

elitenz - Thanks :3

Nice guide. So if this guide is correct I now own every single obtainable pet in game xD

:sy_title:http://imageshack.us/a/img51/3232/23outof23pets.jpg :sy_title:

I hope you will update this guide when 1.5 comes out.

I also really like the pet trading idea, I hope people on 'Tomb of Freedon Nadd' will try trading them as well when 1.5 comes out.

Edited by Aelther

WOOHOO, thanks for the guide! It helped a lot, now i just need to find out how to catch a taunlet because that confused me really badly.:sy_havoc:

How to get the Taunlet, in three easy steps ;)

1. Get a the appropriate cage, called NVSCCS (experimental Non-Violent Small Creature Capture System), either from the Galactic Trade Network OR from the vendor on Alderaan. Lain Ricie, Juran Mountains, at 1870, 1090. Put the cage into one of your quickslots so you can access it without opening your inventory.

2. Get the Ice Scrabbler Jerky, ask around in your guild or buy it from the Trade Network, too. Eat it, but not before you're ready to go to Hoth straight away.

3. Go to Hoth, Glacial Fissure area 820, 709. A little Taunlet should appear. Target it and click onto the the NVSCCS - it should be consumed and you should find the coveted pet in your inventory.

Low Atmo probe is a random drop from the cartel cash shop packs, i got it 2 times from the crime lord pack, the one for 360 CC

Yeah. We're waiting until the shop comes out officially before we add them because they may remove some before it comes out @-@ Why I haven't added any.

In the meantime, I have updated the M0-GUL Thrall Droid.